geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

MACHINE INDUSTRIES CONFIGURATOR

<< < (2/9) > >>

brizzzle:
Some quick things that I noticed - In the backlight settings, you are missing Bl_1 and skip to Bl_2 making it 2-6 not 1-5 and in the punctuation section, the symbols are flipped... does this affect the output or is this just a Staya thing :D? Also are all 11 layers usable even though there are only 6 of both the layer switching keys?

Unix.dmr:
I wonder that the usb hub with independent power supply ia not avaliable for M4-A? i'd changed several hubs and cables but all failed. :(

KingRama:

--- Quote from: brizzzle on Wed, 23 November 2016, 22:56:29 ---Some quick things that I noticed - In the backlight settings, you are missing Bl_1 and skip to Bl_2 making it 2-6 not 1-5 and in the punctuation section, the symbols are flipped... does this affect the output or is this just a Staya thing :D ? Also are all 11 layers usable even though there are only 6 of both the layer switching keys?

--- End quote ---

Yeah hah, definitely a mistake - that needs to be fixed :P And the extra layer keys need to be added :)

--- Quote from: Unix.dmr on Sun, 04 December 2016, 07:26:46 ---I wonder that the usb hub with independent power supply ia not avaliable for M4-A? i'd changed several hubs and cables but all failed. :(

--- End quote ---

What do you mean? :E 

Unix.dmr:

--- Quote from: KingRama on Sun, 04 December 2016, 16:07:24 ---
--- Quote from: brizzzle on Wed, 23 November 2016, 22:56:29 ---Some quick things that I noticed - In the backlight settings, you are missing Bl_1 and skip to Bl_2 making it 2-6 not 1-5 and in the punctuation section, the symbols are flipped... does this affect the output or is this just a Staya thing :D ? Also are all 11 layers usable even though there are only 6 of both the layer switching keys?

--- End quote ---

Yeah hah, definitely a mistake - that needs to be fixed :P And the extra layer keys need to be added :)

--- Quote from: Unix.dmr on Sun, 04 December 2016, 07:26:46 ---I wonder that the usb hub with independent power supply ia not avaliable for M4-A? i'd changed several hubs and cables but all failed. :(

--- End quote ---

What do you mean? :E 

--- End quote ---

aha, I mean my PC cannot identify M4-A while M4-A is connected in USB HUB  :-X :-X :-X  However the backlight still works well.

hnrk:
Not sure if bug or if I did something wrong but after installing the drivers and launching the configurator there is no picture/diagram of the board (M4-A in this case), and I can't do any programming/assigning of keys.

Once I loaded the pre-made music config though, it appears and I can now use the configurator.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version