Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Massdrop x Geekhack

<< < (60/61) > >>

HotRoderX:

--- Quote from: alienman82 on Mon, 13 August 2018, 15:31:07 ---Mods = communism

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Photoelectric on Mon, 13 August 2018, 15:54:34 ---
--- Quote from: yinzer on Mon, 13 August 2018, 15:45:02 ---
--- Quote from: Photoelectric on Mon, 13 August 2018, 15:19:13 ---Please remember: this thread is not a feedback thread on Massdrop performance on Massdrop.com.  Massdrop runs Massdrop.com.  This site is moderated by geekhack moderators who are selected from the site community.

For feedback on Massdrop as a vendor, please go here:  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=81718.0  or directly to Massdrop discussion forums.

--- End quote ---

I object to the decision to remove the entire discussion from this thread for the reason stated.

The discussion related to how Massdrop relates to a part of the geekhack community. This thread is about Massdrop's purchase of geekhack.

Further, the discussion was a follow-up to a comment I made on the page one. If my original comment wasn't off topic, I'm not sure why it is now.

--- End quote ---

Massdrop is for the foreseeable future keeping geekhack as community-run website with our existing rules and regulations.  If you have a problem with how Massdrop handles its buys and what buys it allows on Massdrop.com, it has nothing to do with how this site is being run.  The most recent posts were a bunch of non-constructive off-topic name calling.

--- End quote ---

Irony.

:p

dead_pixel_design:
So much salt

switchnollie:
cmon now

--- Quote from: FrostyToast on Wed, 04 July 2018, 21:04:29 ---I'll try to be optimistic.
But I'll also try to learn Korean.

--- End quote ---

me n photekq will show you the ways of otd lotto

rowdy:

--- Quote from: dead_pixel_design on Mon, 13 August 2018, 17:39:07 ---So much salt

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't be GH otherwise :p

dead_pixel_design:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Sat, 25 August 2018, 18:03:22 ---
--- Quote from: dead_pixel_design on Mon, 13 August 2018, 17:39:07 ---So much salt

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't be *any online community* otherwise :p

--- End quote ---

FTFY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version