geekhack Community > Input Devices

Favourite mice that you've owned?

(1/9) > >>

Sintpinty:
Active community member  of r/mousereview.

I'd like to know what you're favourite mice in your collection is and if so, how long you've had it.

I will start. I have two mice, the G302 and the G203. The G302 is great and is used as my producivity mouse (Quora, homework) and my gaming mouse is the g203.

I don't have a favourite child but i'm going to go with the g203 as a all around great mouse. Does everything i need to do and has a considerably comfortable shape.

suicidal_orange:
Back in the day I loved my Belkin Nostromo N30 despite the ball clogging up regularly, as balls do.  Not enough buttons for modern users but really comfy.

fohat.digs:
"Vertical" mice are terrible if they are actually vertical, because you have to resist the pressure you use to push the buttons.

The ones that are actually more diagonal work and feel much better. I started off with the Wow Joy Pen, but it died after a couple of years and I got an Anker, which is great.

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/anker-ergonomic-optical-usb-wired-vertical-mouse/A7851011

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Sun, 01 September 2019, 08:02:29 ---"Vertical" mice are terrible if they are actually vertical, because you have to resist the pressure you use to push the buttons.

The ones that are actually more diagonal work and feel much better. I started off with the Wow Joy Pen, but it died after a couple of years and I got an Anker, which is great.

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/anker-ergonomic-optical-usb-wired-vertical-mouse/A7851011

--- End quote ---
It seems like everybody on here has pain problems but me.... it's all about the ergo.

Marizen:
I gotta say it's easily the Razer Naga Trinity.

I switched to the Naga several years ago when I started getting into WoW PvP more heavily. I always had complaints about it, but it was kind of essential once I got used to the grid.

- The shape fits my hand perfectly. It's the only mouse I can use that doesn't cause my hand to cramp up. Keep the fingers spread out well. Isn't too heavy. Nice and round in the palm. Etc. I can just set my hand on it and it fits. Never feel the need to adjust.
- Swappable sides means the grid no longer gets in the way when not needed. I got used to it, so it wasn't an issue for me personally, but I know that was a turnoff for a lotta people.
- Optical sensor, versus the kinda meh laser one they used to have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version