Author Topic: DO YOU WATCH TV?  (Read 36699 times)

Offline Maledicted

Re: DO YOU WATCH TV?
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 21 January 2020, 15:50:20 »
TV is mindless garbage, just like social media. I would rather stare at a wall.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 21 January 2020, 15:54:47 »
I don’t watch TV.

I prefer to select the entertainment I want to enjoy myself, rather then just being spoon-fed a bunch of nonsense and drama. And since I care about everything in the world more than politics, celebrities, and news of school shootings, I don’t watch the news either. I dont care about celebrities! I barely care about myself! How am I gonna find the time to care about others?

I get all the entertainment and information I could want from the Internet.

Television is obsolete. The only people who still consume TV as their primary form of entertainment and News and the ones who don’t know how to use the internet, or are just plain lazy.

confirmed, am lazy af

Offline mujimanic

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 23 January 2020, 06:53:58 »
Yeah, I don't watch TV anymore either.

Offline fliz

« Reply #103 on: Fri, 22 May 2020, 21:18:08 »
I've been going through the catalog of TNG w/ my gf. She likes Data the most. :D

Offline typo

« Reply #104 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 08:30:25 »
MY favorite Show is "House MD" because i am very sick. I watch it again and again. It amazes me. Think if he was real.

I stream as well. Including that. I just do it on a very large high end Projector screen. How is that any different than a small format computer display? I use a Crestron remote, seamlessly controls everything for me. I just speak the commands or pages, shows, whatever via "Hey crestron"(instead of Google). It is powered by Google via backnet. That stuff is all pro installed though.

Offline bz

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 12:42:37 »
No :)

Offline Aaron_92

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 10:36:31 »
For myself, I seldom watch TV,  most shows can be easily found on smartphones. The only reason why I still need it is possibily when World Cup comes. But for family time, TV is still a good choice.