Author Topic: [GB] GMK Monochrome  (Read 51756 times)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[GB] GMK Monochrome
« on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 05:07:12 »
GMK Monochrome

render by Janglad

What's up everybody?!

We have the pleasure to announce that GMK Monohrome is live!

Where to go?

Stop throwing money at the screen, that won't help! Here is where to go if you want to buy the set:

Here are the updated numbers:

• Base Kit - 150+
  • Extras Kit - We need to reach at least 75 orders, we are not far but a little more help would be appreciated!
  • Rama - 104/50 (MOQ hit! this will be produced no matter what)

KitVendorsMOQ 150MOQ 250MOQ 500
Core kitMyKeyboard125€121€116€
.Kono$144.99TBDTBD
.zFrontier$155$145$135
Extra KitMyKeyboard36€34€32€
.Kono$44.99TBDTBD
.zFrontier$45$41$37

Kits

Hhere are the two kits that are up for sale:

Core Kit

Extra Kit

Raffle and Giveaway

The original plan was to raffle the Alpha Keycaps Jedi Blink between GB participants, unfortunately this proves to be a bit tricky due to the personal data protection laws. So, here is what is going to happen:

• Kono is going to organize a giveaway in which you can win 1 Core kit, 1 Extra Kit and 1 Jedi Blinker. If you want to learn more, head over to https://kono.store/pages/giveaways]Kono's giveaway page!! The Giveaway will be opened for 2 weeks!
  • We are holding a raffle (form will open in roughly 2 hours) for the monochrome Jedi Blinker. The form will stay open for 24h to give everyone the opportunity to join. Invoice will go out on as soon as possible, but I work full time so this might take up to 12h before the 10 invoices go out (all invoices will go out at once). After that, you will have 24h to pay. If there is a problem, please let me know as soon as possible. Should your invoice not be paid after those 24h, I will cancel it and the artisan will be reraffled. Head over to the Google form for a chance to win :)

• RAMA is offering is iconing X and O caps in two variants.

Those RAMA keycaps can be bought by anyone, whether you take part in the keyset GB or not, and you can get as many as you want!

Thanks for all your support and we really hope you will enjoy the keyset as much as we will!

Leadtime

09/01/18 Start throwing money at the screen

10/15/18 Stop throwing money at the screen (and raffle of the Monochrome Jedi Blinker V2)

10/19/18 All proxy pay GMK and we complete the order

January/February 2019 - GMK starts shipping keysets to each vendor

Support the keyset, slap this is your signature :D
[/list]
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=96541.0][img width=277 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/GbLAeTy.png[/img]
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 October 2018, 15:07:27 by JSaintS »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
Re: [GB] GMK Monochrome
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 15:50:36 »
Approved
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Naack

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 15:58:38 »
Rookie question: is this ABS or PBT? Definitely jumping in!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 15:59:30 »
Rookie question: is this ABS or PBT? Definitely jumping in!
GMK is always ABS :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Dolas

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 17:25:09 »
A timeframe for when the groupbuy will end will be helpful.  The only page giving one is Zfrontier stating Aug.25.2018 - Sep.15.2018. which is obviously wrong as the groupbuy launched on Sept.01.2018

Offline duckboi

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 17:36:36 »
A timeframe for when the groupbuy will end will be helpful.  The only page giving one is Zfrontier stating Aug.25.2018 - Sep.15.2018. which is obviously wrong as the groupbuy launched on Sept.01.2018

Yeah that was an error. This GB will be live until the end of September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 10:35:09 »

As duck mentioned, the GB will be live for a month after which payment from all proxies will be made to GMK. GMK's leadtime is around 14 weeks; so we expect shipping from GMK around January 2019 :) Hope this helps.

Offline Marutks

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 07:21:24 »
no 1.5u "Command" keys?  :(

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 07:28:53 »
They were removed from the base kit to cut down on costs. They could have been moved to the compatibility kit, but that didn't happen.

Offline Marutks

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 09:37:28 »
all new keebs M60,  Zephyr  and   KOYU 65  require 1.5 keys

Offline duckboi

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 09:43:24 »
They were removed from the base kit to cut down on costs. They could have been moved to the compatibility kit, but that didn't happen.

Actually, we never had any "command" keys. This keyset never had compatibility for Mac keys. You're free to use the "Control" and "Alt" keys though.  :thumb:

Offline Marutks

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 09:48:42 »
I don't care whether actual label says  "super" "code"  or "meta".    Or some novelty  ( like GMK Nautilus or Red Samurai).

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 09:53:35 »
I don't care whether actual label says  "super" "code"  or "meta".    Or some novelty  ( like GMK Nautilus or Red Samurai).

Then the keys included in the base kit should suffice, no?

Offline zoomwalt

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 10:02:55 »
What are the "Extras" on the GB site? Is that the compatibility kit? It's not clear to me.

Thanks

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 10:05:19 »
What are the "Extras" on the GB site? Is that the compatibility kit? It's not clear to me.

Thanks

Yes sir, the extra kit is the compatibility kit :-)

I'll revert to "extra kit" here and ask the EU seller to change this to harmonize with other vendors as well, thanks :-)

Offline Marutks

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 10:06:20 »
It is not ideal to have Alt / Ctrl labelled keys that work as LGUI / RGUI.  Looks confusing.  What if a coworker needs to type something on your keeb. 

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 10:11:34 »
It is not ideal to have Alt / Ctrl labelled keys that work as LGUI / RGUI.  Looks confusing.  What if a coworker needs to type something on your keeb.

You're asking that to someone that uses QWERTY Keyset on an iso AZERTY keyboard, so my answer might not reflect everyone's opinion but I don't mind, specially if those are the keys you are talking to. If a coworker has to type something on your keyboard, I also assume that "code", "super", "meta" or novelty keys would throw them off, which is then in total contradiction with your previous comment :-/

Offline duckboi

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 14:33:44 »

The kits shown are final and will not be changing.

Offline duckboi

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 10:06:08 »
Hey everyone!
We got some numbers on how the set is doing so far.

Numbers as of September 4:
  • Base Kit - 39/150
  • Extras Kit - 12/150
  • Rama X and O Caps (Both Laser Etched and Not) - 35/50

The Group buy is live until the end of September but we could really use your help in pushing the set through! Thanks for the support so far! :D

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 14:49:42 »
Dang. I don't like those numbers.

The thing is, I need this set in my life. I'll buy the remaining ones to make sure we reach MOQ :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 17:10:06 »
Dang. I don't like those numbers.

The thing is, I need this set in my life. I'll buy the remaining ones to make sure we reach MOQ :)

I'll help you on that one for sure!

Let's make it happen 🖤🖤🖤

Offline blakstealth

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 05 September 2018, 22:52:25 »
*joining so I can get the matching numpad for Metaverse*

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 04:53:08 »
I predicted this set wouldn't do well because of no ISO compatibility in the base kit. I'm sure there are others like me who opted for Metaverse instead because of this.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 09:38:09 »
I predicted this set wouldn't do well because of no ISO compatibility in the base kit. I'm sure there are others like me who opted for Metaverse instead because of this.

Ah yeah, totally because ISO isn't in the base kit and not because everyone and their mom are running GMK group buys at the same time.

Offline frostbyte-gaming

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 09:39:10 »

Uh Metaverse uses different color codes then monochrome. Metaverse uses WS1 whereas monochrome is using GMKs new color code WS2.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 14:54:26 »

First of all. What a way to be a complete douche. Spare us your theories please.

Second, I doubt ISO would have made it successful unless you mean that it would double their amount of sold kits, and I hope you are not that delusional?

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 15:40:18 »
Any one have the most up to date numbers?

Offline blakstealth

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 15:54:04 »

Uh Metaverse uses different color codes then monochrome. Metaverse uses WS1 whereas monochrome is using GMKs new color code WS2.
details detail details :P

Offline duckboi

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 16:30:02 »
Any one have the most up to date numbers?

The numbers should be a bit more than the latest update.

Offline DocNoc

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 06 September 2018, 16:58:11 »
lets make it happen

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 03:32:59 »

First of all. What a way to be a complete douche. Spare us your theories please.

Second, I doubt ISO would have made it successful unless you mean that it would double their amount of sold kits, and I hope you are not that delusional?

I was merely providing some constructive feedback to the people running this GB. Myself and I would imagine a lot of people have been put off by the need to spend more just for a few extra keys to cover our standard layout. I guess you are one of those Americans that think the USA is the centre of the universe and there are only about 10 people in Europe who use mechanical keyboards right?
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 September 2018, 03:40:30 by fleeceman »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 03:59:09 »

I was merely providing some constructive feedback to the people running this GB. Myself and I would imagine a lot of people have been put off by the need to spend more just for a few extra keys to cover our standard layout. I guess you are one of those Americans that think the USA is the centre of the universe and there are only about 10 people in Europe who use mechanical keyboards right?

Sorry for my lack of presence here, I've had a super busy week at work.

I am sure some people who wants ISO might be hesitant because of the lack of ISO support in the core kit. As a matter of fact, I'm an ISO-only user, so I know how you feel. That said, and it's a pretty popular option in the community: if you can make the set a couple of bucks cheaper by cutting ISO compatibility, it might be good to do it. I get this is not an opinion we share, but this is a popular trend and, well, if it is popular, there is a reason. You also mentioned Metaverse, but those are different keysets IMHO simply because of the different shades of white and the sublegends making the alphas really crowded (I like japanese sublegends, but this is not the goal of this set).

Also, We could have done better in the first couple of days, for sure, but saying this GB is failing is wrong; and as a matter of fact, the USA might not be the centre of the universe, but Kono did sell 3 times more keysets than mykeyboard.eu as of right now, so the States is definitely a big market :)

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 04:18:16 »

Sorry for my lack of presence here, I've had a super busy week at work.

I am sure some people who wants ISO might be hesitant because of the lack of ISO support in the core kit. As a matter of fact, I'm an ISO-only user, so I know how you feel. That said, and it's a pretty popular option in the community: if you can make the set a couple of bucks cheaper by cutting ISO compatibility, it might be good to do it. I get this is not an opinion we share, but this is a popular trend and, well, if it is popular, there is a reason. You also mentioned Metaverse, but those are different keysets IMHO simply because of the different shades of white and the sublegends making the alphas really crowded (I like japanese sublegends, but this is not the goal of this set).

Also, We could have done better in the first couple of days, for sure, but saying this GB is failing is wrong; and as a matter of fact, the USA might not be the centre of the universe, but Kono did sell 3 times more keysets than mykeyboard.eu as of right now, so the States is definitely a big market :)

I mean, the price of Monochrome is about ~£12 cheaper than Metaverse, at the expense of cutting around 20-30 keys? So it really hasn't impacted the price that much by cutting ISO.

As for kono selling 3 times as much, mykeyboard.eu is a german website and germans use ISO. I imagine UK people will not be willing to spend 160+ on a GB keyset too. So that's a huge userbase alienated already.

I cannot speak for everyone, but I would have 100% already jumped on this if the base kit was like most standard kits (Laser, Solarized Dark, etc). 160+ is aftermarket price for a base set, not GB. I still may join but when I can grab a set of something like Hyperfuse Origins off mechmarket or the MK UK discord for a similar price, it's hard to justify.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 04:39:13 »

I mean, the price of Monochrome is about ~£12 cheaper than Metaverse, at the expense of cutting around 20-30 keys? So it really hasn't impacted the price that much by cutting ISO.

As for kono selling 3 times as much, mykeyboard.eu is a german website and germans use ISO. I imagine UK people will not be willing to spend 160+ on a GB keyset too. So that's a huge userbase alienated already.

I cannot speak for everyone, but I would have 100% already jumped on this if the base kit was like most standard kits (Laser, Solarized Dark, etc). 160+ is aftermarket price for a base set, not GB. I still may join but when I can grab a set of something like Hyperfuse Origins off mechmarket or the MK UK discord for a similar price, it's hard to justify.

• That's still $15/16 and again, it's not something made without thinking about it, it's a popular trend we are following.
  • MyKeyboard.eu is a Belgian website, and we have a dutch slack and let me tell you this: I'm probably one of the only ISO user there. I don't say that ISO users are non existant but it is what it is.
    I imagine UK people will not be willing to spend 160+ on a GB keyset too.
    Considering the fact GMK increased their pricing, I can see a couple (to not say "a lot") of future keysets starting at this pricepoint with a similar compatibility (meaning with ISO support, 6u spacebar, stepped capslock,...). By doing it how we did, we at least give the opportunity to only get the core kit and not the rest should you not need all the other keys.

Edit: just want to make clear that I'm not saying you're totally wrong and I'm 100% right, I'm just trying to explain why we opted for this approach :-)
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 September 2018, 04:45:55 by JSaintS »

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 04:48:53 »

• That's still $15/16 and again, it's not something made without thinking about it, it's a popular trend we are following.
  • MyKeyboard.eu is a Belgian website, and we have a dutch slack and let me tell you this: I'm probably one of the only ISO user there. I don't say that ISO users are non existant but it is what it is.
    I imagine UK people will not be willing to spend 160+ on a GB keyset too.
    Considering the fact GMK increased their pricing, I can see a couple (to not say "a lot") of future keysets starting at this pricepoint with a similar compatibility (meaning with ISO support, 6u spacebar, stepped capslock,...). By doing it how we did, we at least give the opportunity to only get the core kit and not the rest should you not need all the other keys.

Edit: just want to make clear that I'm not saying you're totally wrong and I'm 100% right, I'm just trying to explain why we opted for this approach :-)

Fair enough, I thought mykeyboard was german. Well best of luck with the GB, it is a gorgeous set.

Offline Marutks

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 06:19:08 »
I am hesitant because of the lack of 1.5u "super" keys.

Offline umalip

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 21:39:14 »
Just picked this set up!  Gonna look good on my Kira from I:C!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 14:07:43 »
What's up everyone!

Here is a quick update on the Monochrome sale as of today:
  • Base Kit - 58/150
  • Extras Kit - 20/150 (I'm currently talking to GMK to see if we can lower the MOQ of this kit)
  • Rama - 55/50 (MOQ hit! this will be produced no matter what)
Could things have gone better? For sure, but they could have been far worse too! We are at a little over a third of the MOQ in a little over a third of the GB time :) The Group buy is live until the end of September and I KNOW you want a monochrome set in your live

Also, every GB participant gets one ticket for this gorgeous Jedi Blinker v1.2.

---

Want to grab a set?

Head over to:

Offline Champalan

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 01:04:45 »
Definitely grabbing a base set on payday! Thanks for the update on numbers.

Would you be able to post on other platforms (Reddit, Instagram, ECT.) to spread the word on the set? Let's reach MOQ!

Offline MC_kb

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 07:25:25 »
Fuuuuuuck, my pockets are empty.

If I scrap the bottom of my drawers, I might be able to find some money to throw at this  :-\

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 00:30:16 »
I already bought a set. This set is dope.

Noxary PC268.2 | Red Nunu | Purple PC Nunu | Ogre | Vulcan Pro

Offline SolidCactus

[GB] GMK Monochrome
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 13 September 2018, 14:04:43 »
I picked up 2 sets as this kit is awesome
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 September 2018, 17:10:50 by SolidCactus »

Offline Champalan

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 16:44:51 »
I picked up 2 sets as I this set rocks

Thinking about picking up 2 as well. It's just so good!

Offline Starston3

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 16:48:07 »
Uhh... the missing Meta /Super 1.5 might be a deal breaker for me.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 16:49:52 »
dont understand the allure behind this set, but hey to each there own. hope the gb goes well!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 16:57:21 »
Bought in for two sets... Hopefully can help to MOQ :thumb:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 13:56:08 »
Any update on MOQ? :'(

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 14:44:23 »
Hopefully the figures I have gone up as a few more weeks have passed. Really hoping this one goes through as it’s one of the best sets I have seen!

Offline Champalan

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 19:51:52 »
I bought one yesterday and I might buy another next week. Hopefully we can hit moq

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 07:22:57 »
yeah would be nice to see the current sales figures since there's only 11 days left.

cheers!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 07:41:43 »
Definitely grabbing a base set on payday! Thanks for the update on numbers.

I already bought a set. This set is dope.

I picked up 2 sets as this kit is awesome

Thinking about picking up 2 as well. It's just so good!

Bought in for two sets... Hopefully can help to MOQ :thumb:

Fuuuuuuck, my pockets are empty.

If I scrap the bottom of my drawers, I might be able to find some money to throw at this  :-\

Thanks a lot for the support guys! It is very much appreciated!

Any update on MOQ? :'(

Hopefully the figures I have gone up as a few more weeks have passed. Really hoping this one goes through as it’s one of the best sets I have seen!

yeah would be nice to see the current sales figures since there's only 11 days left.

cheers!

I would love to give them to you, I unfortunately don't have them, we are still waiting on Kono's updated numbers. I am hoping to get them in before the end of the day and post an update here, on KT and on Reddit. I can already confirm you guys that every vendors plans on buying extra sets :)

Would you be able to post on other platforms (Reddit, Instagram, ECT.) to spread the word on the set? Let's reach MOQ!
I'm doing what I can on IG (@jonathanservranckx), although I don't have many followers there haha. I know KONO and Mykeyboard.eu are doing the same :) I am planning an update for Reddit tonight :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 18:18:32 »

What's up everyone!

Here is a quick update as we are at the 2/3 mark:
  • Base Kit - 79/150
  • Extras Kit - 26/150100 (I'm currently talking to GMK to see if we can lower the MOQ even more)
  • Rama - 71/50 (MOQ hit! this will be produced no matter what)

So, yes, we still need a big push on the core kit MOQ; that said, every vendor confirmed they would buy extras to help us reach MOQ. We will extend the GB period if need be to make sure this gets made but if you want a kit, don't wait until the end, show your support and hop in! We are committed to make it happen.

Offline lucar

• BIT SPLITS
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 06:02:59 »
Hello,

I'm interested in this set  that I would take through MyKeyboard   , I have some questions:

What kind of keycap profile is that?

Double shot, dyesub.. abs, pbt what?

Does the extras kit include one 2.25u spacebar and one 2.75u spacebar (I'm in for a split keyboard) ?

Thank You
Regards
Luca

Offline zacheadams

• Friendly Neighborhood Keyboard Enthusiast
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 07:08:15 »
Hello,

I'm interested in this set  that I would take through MyKeyboard   , I have some questions:

Does the extras kit include one 2.25u spacebar and one 2.75u spacebar (I'm in for a split keyboard) ?

Thank You
Regards
Luca

Like all GMK sets, this is doubleshot ABS.  The extras kit does appear to have spacebars for split - I can't say for sure they're 2.25 and 2.75 but it's highly likely - they look the correct size in the render.

Offline duckboi

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 08:40:50 »
Hello,

Thank You
Regards
Luca

Like all GMK sets, this is doubleshot ABS.  The extras kit does appear to have spacebars for split - I can't say for sure they're 2.25 and 2.75 but it's highly likely - they look the correct size in the render.

Everything here is correct and the split spacebars in the extras kit are 2.00u, 2.25u, and 2.75u. Also, It is cherry profile.  :thumb:

Offline lucar

• BIT SPLITS
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 12:59:41 »
Hello,

Thank You
Regards
Luca

Everything here is correct and the split spacebars in the extras kit are 2.00u, 2.25u, and 2.75u. Also, It is cherry profile.  :thumb:

Thank You guys! I'm in!! I'll place my order tomorrow.

Cheers
Luca

Offline Champalan

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 23:59:44 »
Getting close to the end. Hopefully we can make it!

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 02:07:50 »
Getting close to the end. Hopefully we can make it!

They're extending it.. see a few posts up.

Offline duckboi

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 20:54:16 »
Hi everyone,

We're extending this buy to run until October the 15th. Hopefully this can help get us to MoQ.

Offline leece3

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 07:55:59 »
Just ordered mine! As I got one of the last GMK Pristine sets on zfrontier's site, and it is sold out now, I am sure they would sell any remaining Monochrome sets sooner than later - easily.

Despite having already ordered, and having seen the single WS2 key on a photo, still is there any keyset out there, that used that color code already? Would be still nice to have some other comparison, otherwise still a little bit risky.. Lots of WS1 kits out there, which already looks gorgous.

Besides, just got the ePBT BoW set, and actually not very happy with it. Hoping the GMK set will look much more high class, as they do normally. Love my Pristine set in comparison, but not really white, thought that is not the point of that set.. Seems most of the writing here, I should have put to the GMK Paper IC, which I certainly plan to join later on as well..

In case you forgot the question, any existing sets ever used WS2 before? Haven't seen anything in this thread or anywhere else.. I am willing to be the guinea pick, but it would reduce the suspension a lot...

Offline online

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 09:31:10 »
What is the expected shippment date for RAMA X/O cap?

Offline Dennyroxsox

• a.k.a. Lollipopsaurus
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 14:53:26 »
Hi everyone,

We're extending this buy to run until October the 15th. Hopefully this can help get us to MoQ.

Really good to hear! I'm really counting on this kit running.

Offline duckboi

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 14:59:20 »
In case you forgot the question, any existing sets ever used WS2 before?

No, GMK Monochrome is the first set to actually use the color.

Offline umalip

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 07:28:39 »
So, has this GB been extended?  It wasn't officially announced that it was extended, it stated, "...if need be".  Did we hit MOQ?

Offline stxfreak

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 08:08:39 »
Hi everyone,

it has been extended and said here.
TGR Jane V2

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 10:39:29 »
So, has this GB been extended?  It wasn't officially announced that it was extended, it stated, "...if need be".  Did we hit MOQ?

jeez...  5 posts above yours man

Offline umalip

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 10:56:33 »

you're absolutely right, my bad, wasn't looking...

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 11:46:48 »

you're absolutely right, my bad, wasn't looking...

This was indeed said but you are right in the sense that I should have had updated the OP; I just have had so much to do at work and didn't find the time to do so.

Now, as an official statement and as some of you may have seen, we are extending the GB period for a couple of weeks to try and hit MOQ. I would love to give you an updated sale number but... we are still waiting on Kono's numbers (I should make a meme out of that)

Here are the last updated numbers (10/01) - Might not be the exact final numbers as Kono might need to update us once more, but I assume this is pretty close:

• Base Kit - 92/150
  • Extras Kit - 32/150100 (I'm currently talking to GMK to see if we can lower the MOQ even more)
  • Rama - 92/50 (MOQ hit! this will be produced no matter what)

Alright, with that out of the way, I wanted to thank everyone that joined the GB and thanks to all of those who will join the GB and make this happen!
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 October 2018, 11:53:57 by JSaintS »

Offline duckboi

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 20:40:47 »
Hi, just a quick update to the most recent numbers:

Base Kit: 102/150
Extras Kit: 35/100

We have 2 more weeks so let's try to continue this all the way through to hit MoQ!

Offline PaultheSloth

• JW Double Black
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 07:10:41 »
Already joined for one, but will the set go through still if we are shy of MOQ?

Hate to see this set fail
Polaris|Leaf60|QXP|DC60|Planck|SKB60|Tokyo60|UT-47|AnnePro

Offline leece3

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 10:09:43 »
In case you forgot the question, any existing sets ever used WS2 before?

No, GMK Monochrome is the first set to actually use the color.

Oki.. This will be the last set with brand new (untested) colors I join (renders are great for selling, terrible for buying - single example keys don't count either), but in this case no problem, IMHO there is only minimal risk with white..:

a) The mods should be fine anyway, and the alphas could be taken from any WS1 set.. like GMK Olivia (which has the unproven rose), GMK Paper..
b) GMK ABS is said to be yellowing anyway, not:)))... so worst case we put the set a little bit into the sun or in the oven if it turns out to be TOO bleaching shiny white..

So bring it on...!

Offline Rubbermilitia

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 04:09:47 »
How are we doing on this? Are we gonna hit MOQ on the base kit?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 04:16:10 »

All jokes aside, I will be able to give you an exact update on base kits sold BUT we are talking to GMK to get this set in production no matter how "far" we are from the MOQ (those discussions are going well, as far as I'm concerned, the set will be produced).

That said, the closer we get to the 150 mark, the better it is, so please guys, if you were holding off by fear of not seing the set hitting MOQ, please join. The set will be produced ;)

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #73 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 05:58:24 »

Show Image

All jokes aside, I will be able to give you an exact update on base kits sold BUT we are talking to GMK to get this set in production no matter how "far" we are from the MOQ (those discussions are going well, as far as I'm concerned, the set will be produced).

That said, the closer we get to the 150 mark, the better it is, so please guys, if you were holding off by fear of not seing the set hitting MOQ, please join. The set will be produced ;)

Just out of curiousity ... what's in it for GMK to produce this anyway? I get that vendors might want to make sets happen anyway but GMK's reason I'm struggling with. Why have a MOQ if it is debatable?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 06:04:57 »

Show Image

Just out of curiousity ... what's in it for GMK to produce this anyway? I get that vendors might want to make sets happen anyway but GMK's reason I'm struggling with. Why have a MOQ if it is debatable?

That is a question for GMK unfortunately, I can't answer for them. I would have said advertising but it's not like they need it anyway. Those are pretty basic colors though, which is maybe why they would still produce it if we didn't hit the150 MOQ.

I mean, it wouldn't be the first time GMK lowered they MOQ to produce a set that didn't hit it, so who knows :-)

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 07:05:50 »

Show Image

From a business aspect, GMK stand to make more money if they "bend" the MOQ slightly to run a set than they do if they deny it for being shy. Additionally, it looks pretty good on them when a set is successful rather than it failing. And with those vendors/designers that frequently run sets through them, they know that more sets that succeed mean more sets that continue to be run through them.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 13:26:35 »

Show Image

From a business aspect, GMK stand to make more money if they "bend" the MOQ slightly to run a set than they do if they deny it for being shy. Additionally, it looks pretty good on them when a set is successful rather than it failing. And with those vendors/designers that frequently run sets through them, they know that more sets that succeed mean more sets that continue to be run through them.

tnx for clearing that up!

Offline duckboi

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 09:12:32 »
Hey everyone!

Wanted to give you all an update as we are closing in on the end of the group buy.

Core kit 114/150 (BASE KIT GOING THROUGH!)
Extra kit 40/100
Rama 121/50

Despite being a bit behind on MoQ, GMK said that they would make this our base kit happen! We will still need to see about the extras, those are not confirmed to go through yet.

Thanks everyone for sticking with us, I hope that soon enough we will have our hands on sets of GMK Monochrome!  ;D ;D

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 02:41:08 »
Hey everyone!

Wanted to give you all an update as we are closing in on the end of the group buy.

Extra kit 40/100
Rama 121/50

Despite being a bit behind on MoQ, GMK said that they would make this our base kit happen! We will still need to see about the extras, those are not confirmed to go through yet.

Thanks everyone for sticking with us, I hope that soon enough we will have our hands on sets of GMK Monochrome!  ;D ;D
nice

That's great

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #79 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 13:22:28 »
Why is this so much more expensive for US?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 14:03:08 »
Why is this so much more expensive for US?

It isn't "much more expensive, is it? Europeans pay the exact same price, and if you order off of zFrontier, it will set you back $155 shipping included; same goes for Kono with the first shipping option. What are you refering to?

Offline lucar

• BIT SPLITS
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 09:51:17 »
Hey everyone!

Extra kit 40/100
Rama 121/50

I hope You guys make the right calculations because I ordered one base kit and one extra kit. Without the extra kit I can't build my keyboard so no extra kit = no base kit ...

Luca

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 09:59:09 »
Our calculation are correct, after the latest update and counting the extra vendors will get, we are around or passed 150 on the core kit. For the extra kit though, that's another story. After discussing it with GMK this morning, we needed 30-ish orders for the extra kit to be produced, and truth be told, that's a lot. Vendors are getting some, but I can't make any promises on that one (doing my best though!).

Also, thanks for your support! This means the world to us!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 15:07:54 »
Update

Here are the updated numbers:

• Base Kit - 150+
  • Extras Kit - We need to reach at least 75 orders, we are not far but a little more help would be appreciated!
  • Rama - 104/50 (MOQ hit! this will be produced no matter what)

Raffle and Giveaway

The original plan was to raffle the Alpha Keycaps Jedi Blink between GB participants, unfortunately this proves to be a bit tricky due to the personal data protection laws. So, here is what is going to happen:

• Kono is going to organize a giveaway in which you can win 1 Core kit, 1 Extra Kit and 1 Jedi Blinker. If you want to learn more, head over to https://kono.store/pages/giveaways]Kono's giveaway page!! The Giveaway will be opened for 2 weeks!
  • We are holding a raffle (form will open in roughly 2 hours) for the monochrome Jedi Blinker. The form will stay open for 24h to give everyone the opportunity to join. Invoice will go out on as soon as possible, but I work full time so this might take up to 12h before the 10 invoices go out (all invoices will go out at once). After that, you will have 24h to pay. If there is a problem, please let me know as soon as possible. Should your invoice not be paid after those 24h, I will cancel it and the artisan will be reraffled. Head over to the Google form for a chance to win :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 07:45:35 »
It's happening!!! I just got confirmation from GMK, both the Core kit (171/150) and the Extra kit (76/100) will be produced!

Thank you to everyone who joined the GB, trusted in the set and us and that helped us reach MOQ!

Offline duckboi

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 08:56:50 »
It's happening!!! I just got confirmation from GMK, both the Core kit (171/150) and the Extra kit (76/100) will be produced!

Thank you to everyone who joined the GB, trusted in the set and us and that helped us reach MOQ!

Thank you everyone who helped us make this happen!  ;D ;D

Offline online

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 05:44:36 »
what's the estimated shipment date for RAMA caps?

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 05:55:13 »

Great news!

Offline catamscott

« Reply #88 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 17:28:06 »
i feel so spoiled, got invoices for both the modern dolch shishi and now the monochrome jedi blinker ;D can't wait to finally get this set!

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 15:21:34 »
Did the price go up?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 15:37:35 »
Did the price go up?

It did not, why?

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #91 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 16:04:09 »
Did the price go up?

It did not, why?

$144.99   it shows that on the front page and 160 on the kono

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 16:08:24 »
Ah, i see what you are talking about. The GB has ended, what kono is now selling is the extras they bought. Those are indeed more expensive than the GB Price.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #93 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 16:17:34 »
Ah, i see what you are talking about. The GB has ended, what kono is now selling is the extras they bought. Those are indeed more expensive than the GB Price.

can you ask GMK to order 1 more it only ended two days ago?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #94 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 16:24:58 »

can you ask GMK to order 1 more it only ended two days ago?

I wish I could help but even my order had to go trough oke of the vendors; I'm afraid I can't help you :(

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 01:31:24 »
Ah, the "You Missed the GB" tax.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 01:43:34 »
what's the estimated shipment date for RAMA caps?
This.

Offline tronix_41

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 25 October 2018, 06:21:35 »
just arrived, thank u!

Offline duckboi

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 14:48:53 »
Hey everyone,

Just a little update as to whats going on - GMK has been paid so we are just waiting for it to be made. Estimated to be done sometime in February.

Offline MC_kb

« Reply #99 on: Mon, 10 December 2018, 08:37:22 »
Nice !

Thanks for the update :)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 05:27:04 »
I got tracking today :eek:

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 05:51:33 »

me too!

Should have it tomorrow.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 06:53:55 »
I hate you guys! Haha

I wanted to update the thread today with some pictures as the Keyset will be home waiting for me after work haha.

Thank you all for the support! 🖤

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 07:58:21 »

:eek: !!!!!!!

I wonder if Kono has gotten them yet.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:01:59 »

:eek: !!!!!!!

I wonder if Kono has gotten them yet.

That I can answer. Not yet ^^

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 08:04:08 »
That I can answer. Not yet ^^

feelsbadman

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 13:02:55 »
Also just to clarify, I ordered from mykeyboard :p

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 14:55:02 »
Ok... so... Monochrome came in and it looks doooope!

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #108 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 16:29:11 »
That’s very nice!

Offline outsider

« Reply #109 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 12:55:43 »
Anyone looking to sell their set?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #110 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 13:00:25 »

I bought a spare for MOQ effort, PM me.

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #111 on: Sun, 23 December 2018, 08:02:29 »

I might. It's a lovely set but I ordered a few different ones and only looking to keep one. But probably won't decide until my Heavy 6 arrives.

Offline Coolbeanz

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 03:37:58 »
Has Zfrontier received theirs? Can't wait for mine to arrive

Offline phunktional

« Reply #113 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:34:16 »
Hey everyone,

Just a little update as to whats going on - GMK has been paid so we are just waiting for it to be made. Estimated to be done sometime in February.

I just noticed some photos of the caps above. Did these end up shipping much sooner than estimated?

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #114 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:37:10 »
Hey everyone,

I just noticed some photos of the caps above. Did these end up shipping much sooner than estimated?

The designer usually gets the first set as soon as its done, whilst GMK is still sorting the rest of the orders.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:39:06 »
Hey everyone,

Indeed they did! That was a nice surprise!

I live in Belgium and that's right next to gmk which explains why I've received the Keyset a lot faster but those should be in your hands soon :-D

Offline duckboi

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 07:54:44 »
Hey everyone,

They did! We were luck enough to get the gift of GMK about 3 months early for the holidays! :D

Offline lucar

• BIT SPLITS
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 10:44:54 »
Hello,

I got my kit today, it's really nice .

This has been a smooth and fast GB, all my compliments.

Thank You!
Luca

Offline Tyson

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:27:09 »
Does anyone know the status of the ones getting shipped to Kono, I'm super excited to get mine soon!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:35:44 »
Does anyone know the status of the ones getting shipped to Kono, I'm super excited to get mine soon!
Konopls

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:39:58 »

Forgot to post

Very nice set

Offline Starston3

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:41:44 »
Any word on the RAMA caps? Are they going shipping early or at the original timeframe?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:03:59 »
Any word on the RAMA caps? Are they going shipping early or at the original timeframe?

I just sent RAMA and Kate a message to check the progress on those and I will get back to you guys as soon as I have an answer :) I'm excited to see how those turn out! :D

I need to check with them as the last time I heard from them was before Christmas ^^ I'll update you guys as soon as possible though I hope they will get them soon :D

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #123 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 07:27:58 »
What's up everyone?!

Here is what will probably be one of the last updates for this GB :D

zFrontier received one part of their GMK order (some of the bases and the compatibility kits they ordered), the rest should arrived this week. They are going to proceed the Chinese order then the English ones - they are trying to do as much as possible this week and try and finish shipping next week.

Kono - Keysets have cleared customs and are on their way to their warehouse for check in.

As for the RAMA artisans, all US and Asian orders have been shipped by RAMA to the respective vendors - the EU ones will be shipped tomorrow as RAMA was waiting on a shipping address confirmation. They should all be in your hands pretty soon :D

Again, I wanted to thank you all for your support and for making this possible!

« Last Edit: Mon, 07 January 2019, 14:39:24 by JSaintS »

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 23:35:46 »
!If anyone ordered more than they need of either RAMA X keycaps (Black Ano/Laser Etched) please let me know. Would really like to buy one/both

Offline Tyson

« Reply #126 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 14:25:43 »
Just got my tracking from Kono! Looks like they are starting to ship them out for everyone in the US!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 02:23:38 »
Just got my tracking from Kono! Looks like they are starting to ship them out for everyone in the US!

That is great news! I hope it will be with you guys soon :D

Offline duckboi

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 08:20:09 »
Seems like I will have my set on friday! Will be sure to take some pictures for everyone.

Offline MC_kb

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 10 January 2019, 09:20:00 »
I received it late December ! It looks amazing.

I'll post some pics when I'll be finished with my 60% build  :thumb:

Offline duckboi

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 18:02:59 »
Hey everyone, I got my set in and was able to take a few pictures  :D

Here is the full album if you want to see the rest of the pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/6QxcFDR

Offline Tonkatonk

« Reply #131 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 23:01:19 »
Hey everyone, I got my set in and was able to take a few pictures  :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Here is the full album if you want to see the rest of the pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/6QxcFDR

Wow that looks great brother!

I can't wait to receive mine!!

Noxary PC268.2 | Red Nunu | Purple PC Nunu | Ogre | Vulcan Pro

Offline krey

« Reply #132 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 08:44:54 »
can't wait to fit it on my fjell!
Kepler FC65 | 7v | Think6.5 v1 | Maja | G60 | TX75v2 | Fjell | Klippe x2 | Acrylic Tofu | CA66 | Norbaforce

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:28:52 »
I received my set here in the US -- but it came in atrocious packaging once again. Similar to GMK Camping, Kono's shipping/sorting facility has chosen inappropriate materials to package the sets, and it's arrived with damage to the banderole. It is quite disappointing, and quite infuriating that they have made this mistake in logistics twice.

Here are some pictures of the packaging they used: a thin plastic bag with no protection -- inside, a keyset tray with banderole in a loosely and scantily-applied bubble wrap. I cannot emphasize how disappointed I feel that they had sent an apology for this particular problem when GMK Camping shipped (they offered a meager $10 coupon for their store -- not even a refund), and the same problem has occurred yet again. In the meantime, I have sent an email to Kono requesting appropriate measures for this problem. See below:

« Last Edit: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:31:30 by LightningXI »

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #134 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:38:44 »
I received my set here in the US -- but it came in atrocious packaging once again. Similar to GMK Camping, Kono's shipping/sorting facility has chosen inappropriate materials to package the sets, and it's arrived with damage to the banderole. It is quite disappointing, and quite infuriating that they have made this mistake in logistics twice.

Here are some pictures of the packaging they used: a thin plastic bag with no protection -- inside, a keyset tray with banderole in a loosely and scantily-applied bubble wrap. I cannot emphasize how disappointed I feel that they had sent an apology for this particular problem when GMK Camping shipped (they offered a meager $10 coupon for their store -- not even a refund), and the same problem has occurred yet again. In the meantime, I have sent an email to Kono requesting appropriate measures for this problem. See below:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are the caps ok 🤨

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:40:59 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Bro WTF???? That creased cardboard easily worth a $35 discount

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 00:00:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are the caps ok 🤨

Fortunately yes -- a bit of a crushed edge on the tray but the cap at the corner was spared.

Offline txclack

« Reply #137 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 09:32:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gotta agree, this shouldn't have happened after GMK Camping.  We were told the issue was fixed/being handled.

Some people might not care if the banderole gets damaged, but I do; especially, on "custom" banderoles. Why even take time to design a custom banderole if your store front is going to ship them without care.  I haven't received my GMK Monochrome yet, but it will probably come in the same condition as Lightning's.  :mad:

Offline Tyson

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 11:03:20 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

At least you got yours. Someone stole mine from my front door and it seems like Kono isn't going to help me and UPS is doing everything in their power to ignore my attempts at starting a claim. $150 down the drain...

Offline phunktional

« Reply #139 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 11:05:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

At least you got yours. Someone stole mine from my front door and it seems like Kono isn't going to help me and UPS is doing everything in their power to ignore my attempts at starting a claim. $150 down the drain...

I didn't realize Kono started shipping these yet. I haven't received a shipping notification at all.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 13:22:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Lord I hope Troubled Minds isn't shipped like this... at least GMK has the tray

Offline Beatnutz

« Reply #141 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 06:16:21 »
Wasn't going to put them on this board but I felt like I couldn't wait any longer... even on a cheap board it looks fantastic.

GK64 + Zilents 65g V2 + GMK Monochrome

Offline gnhuy91

« Reply #142 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 11:28:17 »
any extras available? I feel so bad for mising this GB

Offline NicoWilde

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 08:57:23 »
I haven't even gotten any shipping from Kono Store i'm assuming anyone that ordered theirs with the RAMA CAPS wont ship until they're fully processed. About to send them another email today, to hopefully get some more answers on whats going on.

Offline phunktional

« Reply #144 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 09:08:47 »
I haven't even gotten any shipping from Kono Store i'm assuming anyone that ordered theirs with the RAMA CAPS wont ship until they're fully processed. About to send them another email today, to hopefully get some more answers on whats going on.
Mine just shipped yesterday with a RAMA cap. Hopefully yours will go out soon too.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 14:03:29 »
Will there be extra RAMA caps anywhere? I am very interested at buying 1-2 RAMA caps.

Offline Dennyroxsox

• a.k.a. Lollipopsaurus
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 14:37:45 »

I got shipping just this week. Yours should be coming soon. I ordered a RAMA cap as well. I'm assuming they waited until those came in to ship. Combined with the poly bag shipping issues, it looks like there was a little delay until Kono got a handle on shipping.  You can check here for Kono's GB updates: https://kono.store/pages/weekly-update

Offline Dennyroxsox

• a.k.a. Lollipopsaurus
« Reply #147 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:37:38 »
Got my GMK Monochrome kit in today. At least Lightning got some bubble wrap. Mine was packaged straight into the poly bag, no protection or anything. The poly bag was ripped down to the plastic wrapping for the kit when it arrived, and the banderole and tray are damaged. I'm not too big of a stickler, but I feel like it should be brought up.

I know it isn't Kono's fault, but the shipping issues definitely weren't resolved.

I sent an email to Kono's support. Good luck everyone!

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 05:03:05 »
Monochrome on Novatouch on Panda

Offline janglad

• * Vendor
  • qoda.studio
    • Clavier.xyz
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 07:30:19 »

Show Image

Man Monochrome is such a clean set, nice board!!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 07:32:24 »

Show Image

Love the set, obviously, but I NEED to get me one of those Panda deskmats, they look so nice :o

Nice setup!

Offline duckboi

« Reply #151 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 09:26:51 »

Show Image

I love every time monochrome is posted, very nice :))

Offline pshofosho

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 10:58:50 »
If anyone has a set to trade / sell HMU please, got paypal or some trades (clack, kbk /kwk) ty!

Offline Draxion

« Reply #153 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 23:35:45 »
Round 2 plz

Offline Kingjunguhn

« Reply #154 on: Sun, 25 August 2019, 04:00:51 »
Would also love this set. I've just recently come into the custom keyboard community and missed out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=107845.0][/url