geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Warhammer 40K

(1/2) > >>

noisyturtle:
Anyone round these parts into a bit of Warhammer?

I never played the TT game cause those mini figs cost a ton of money and patience, but I love the feel and the lore of the material. Been going down rabbit holes on the WH40K wiki (the Horus Heresy story is peak,) watching Hammer and Bolter, playing the games, and kinda getting hyped for the upcoming Amazon Prime series starring Mr. Witcher himself.

This being Geekhack, there must be a few of you who are into Warhammer 40K.
If anyone does the miniatures, I'd love to see some pics of those.

phinix:
Wow... nobody?
I thought I would see some posts here. I always wanted to try this, but never met anybody who would be into it already to take me on the other side ;)

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: phinix on Wed, 08 May 2024, 05:29:31 ---Wow... nobody?
I thought I would see some posts here. I always wanted to try this, but never met anybody who would be into it already to take me on the other side ;)

--- End quote ---

Warhammer has always been something that I've appreciated a lot of the work that goes into those models, but I don't think it's something I would personally get into sadly.

Maybe one day I might just get a model and paint it if I ever get good at painting just for a little project thing.

_rubik:
I just never had the time or space. I play MTG at a local game store that has a pretty serious 40K group, so I've watched them play. It's always interested me, but one can only have so many hobbies before they're out of time

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: _rubik on Wed, 08 May 2024, 10:43:41 ---I just never had the time or space. I play MTG at a local game store that has a pretty serious 40K group, so I've watched them play. It's always interested me, but one can only have so many hobbies before they're out of time

--- End quote ---

I like it when they roll a whole bag of dice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version