Author Topic: [IC] Mojo60 "Ember" Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (GB start on Drop.com only $120)  (Read 22725 times)

Offline muni_chang

• Keyboarding Kills
What layouts will there be? How about plate options? I’m more inclined towards the shiny anodizing than pc to be honest
You can find anodizing Mojo60 on www.melgeek.com
I really like the look of this, but I have one question. Have you provided the PCB to testers to test BT on a wife range of systems? BT ca66 and BT G60 both seems to be unreliable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
PC case, not metal, so it's better
Keyboarding Kills

Offline Lyle88

What layouts will there be? How about plate options? I’m more inclined towards the shiny anodizing than pc to be honest
You can find anodizing Mojo60 on www.melgeek.com
I really like the look of this, but I have one question. Have you provided the PCB to testers to test BT on a wife range of systems? BT ca66 and BT G60 both seems to be unreliable.

PC case, not metal, so it's better
I was meaning the programming. I thought BT was not fully supported with QMK yet?

Offline IMZO

• Matrix shill, and TKL WKL Lover
Im concerned about the shiny one fading with time..
More
Current boards: Jane V2 CE , Matrix 1.2og Silver WKL , Matrix 2.0add coating black WKL, Matrix 2.0add WKL Coating yellow, Satisfaction75 R1 Cloud white, Korno65, Bloop65, HHKB Pro 2 white,Lin Whale Pink WKL, Gok 7v White, Gok 7v Black, Orion V3 Silver WKL, Orion V2.5 Red WKL, Geon F1-8x Silver WK, Haus65 BlueGray, Plume65, Vertigo, Frog TKL WKL GreenF13

Offline Lyle88

Any photos of the dusk version?

Offline muni_chang

• Keyboarding Kills
Any photos of the dusk version?

When I get dusk case, I will put the photo
Keyboarding Kills

Offline Poesjuh

North or south facing switches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CONIN

• Choripán Squad
I just found out about this keyboard, but I feel so sad because there is no option to get the "Dawn" case, with the keycaps colour that comes with the "Dusk" case.

Offline farmisen

Are the switches soldered in?

Yes, everything has build
The specs on drop.com mentions "kailh hotswap sockets" so are the switches solder in or not? Also is the board compatible with the aluminum cases you are selling on your website? If yes would the metal case interfere with by or not?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline farmisen

The specs on drop.com mentions "kailh hotswap sockets" so are the switches solder in or not? Also is the board compatible with the aluminum cases you are selling on your website? If yes would the metal case interfere with by or not?

I obviously meant "BT" not "by".

Offline muni_chang

• Keyboarding Kills

We changed the PCB to with the hot-swap and this pcb is not compataible with the aluminum case, but other GH60 PCB compatible with the PC case
Keyboarding Kills

Offline Lyle88

Any photos of dusk case?

Offline dabbaranks

Any updates? only about a month away  :D

Offline 5alt5haker

Will there be an option for just the case or just the pcb?