Author Topic: [IC] Omega 60 - By Windeh  (Read 48485 times)

Offline Windeh

• a no name
Re: [IC] Omega 60 - By Windeh
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 07:13:19 »
I know you haven't selected colors yet, but with all of these new cerakote opportunities, do you think you might offer a raw option?

I could, but there are not much savings from skipping anodizing, and there may be some dispute on the raw finish quality, as raw aluminium are super soft, and susceptible to scratches and small dents.

I appreciate the thought you've put into your design, Windeh. This seems like an evolution from the Paradox/Reflex. Will be keeping my eye on this :)

This is hands down the best looking 60% I've ever seen.

Thanks guys!!

... Perhaps having screw in blockers for hhkb and WKL are a compromise?

But maybe they look too low quality...?

Will definitely get one if native WKL is offered. Probably not if they are screw in blockers though.

Screw in blockers will not happen, as most boards with them I have seen looks terrible.

What are the pros and cons of 6061 and 5052 for a keyboard?

For a keyboard, where material properties between aluminium alloys are less important, it mostly comes down to anodizing finish quality, and material batch consistency.

Even with a grade of aluminium known to have a better anodizing finish, there may be other factors that affects the finish which outweighs its benefit.

I will mostly go for a tougher material over finish quality, as durability if my main concern, and softer material tends to dent & scratch easier, and the threads may strip easier.

I chose 6061-T6 for the case as it is almost twice as strong as 6063, and with it being more widely used, the batch consistency should hopefully be better.

5052 is a common sheet metal fabrication aluminium that does not crack when bent, and gives a good anodizing finish, perfect as the plate material.

« Last Edit: Mon, 11 February 2019, 07:14:54 by Windeh »

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 08:11:41 »
There are so many gems from Discord talking about my design, I must find time to do a BEST OF DISCORD:))

I wish one day I'll be so experienced in the hobby that I will know more about the design then the designer, from the sound, how it will feel terrible, to how "wobbly it will feel" (WUT?), just by browsing through the Interest Check.  :cool:

How about a 5/5 special edition with a different Discord quote engraved on the back.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 08:46:52 »
There are so many gems from Discord talking about my design, I must find time to do a BEST OF DISCORD:))

I wish one day I'll be so experienced in the hobby that I will know more about the design then the designer, from the sound, how it will feel terrible, to how "wobbly it will feel" (WUT?), just by browsing through the Interest Check.  :cool:

How about a 5/5 special edition with a different Discord quote engraved on the back.

ROFL It might just happen...  :))

Offline garbo

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 08:55:02 »
I'm trying to understand the screw/plate isolation business. For the sake of argument, if you were to torque the hell out of the corner screws for a high clamping force between the case top and bottom, would that not be distributed in some way through the o-rings? I get that they're not acting like gaskets in the traditional sense because the extra space doesn't allow them to yield under the pressure, but is it right to say the plate is isolated from the case just because it makes indirect contact via pieces of different material rather than directly mated?

As an aside, I get that it feels kinda bad to see people talking **** about something you've worked on, but kb-kustoms is probably not the place to look for constructive criticism or non-hyperbolic takes.
Some of the sentiment you're picking up on might coming from people who may have an interest in asserting superiority in the ownership of a similar but completely different (not that anybody's allowed to see exactly) keyboard, but that's just a theory  :blank:

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 09:35:35 »
I'm trying to understand the screw/plate isolation business. For the sake of argument, if you were to torque the hell out of the corner screws for a high clamping force between the case top and bottom, would that not be distributed in some way through the o-rings?

To increase clamping pressure via the O-Rings, you will have to have somehow deformed the case top/bottom, in order to reduce the distance of X.
212723-0

The torque required to deform the 6061-T6 aluminium of the case will have snapped or stripped the M3 screws many times over.

Also clamping forces are quite localized for relatively thin material such as the case top piece, that's why you need the corner screws to close off any slight gaps in the corners in the first place, being a distance away from the closest O-Ring Post screws.

Hope the above explanation helps.

I get that they're not acting like gaskets in the traditional sense because the extra space doesn't allow them to yield under the pressure, but is it right to say the plate is isolated from the case just because it makes indirect contact via pieces of different material rather than directly mated?

Isolation in this context simply means that the plate does not make hard contact with any part of the case, but is held in place by a somewhat pliable material, in this case being the O-Rings. Think of how the individual "Bars" on a Xylophone is "Isolated" from the frame of the instrument by rubber isolators.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 February 2019, 10:01:09 by Windeh »

Offline garbo

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 11:22:55 »
Ah yeah, I think I see now. So since the o-ring compression is limited to the case's, the force exerted by them on the plate should end up relating to the clamping force based on a ratio between the young's modulus of the case and o-ring materials (if the o-rings were made of aluminium it would be a normal sandwich mount after all)

Or something like that... Sorry to belabour the point.

Offline iNViSiBiLiTi

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 15:01:22 »
I know you're very upset by people's criticism (whether true or not), but I think it's a better approach to be more polite about it instead of being passive aggressive and complain that others don't like your design on a keyboard interest check.  I think the plate deflection is super cool, would love to try it out, but the way you've reacted to all this drama is off-putting and hot-headed. 

Also you need to realize that people on a lot of Discord servers are being sarcastic or uninformed and that you should be not be shaken by what other people say.  If you feel strongly about your designs, then by all means, go through with them.  You have to prototype and try to know what you like! Don't let people keep you down. 
60%: Prophet, GSKT-00 x2, Poly GSKT-00-Z, Weaven, Sangeo60, Unikorn R2.1, Ciel60

TKL: TGR Jane V2, Jane V2 CE, KFE, Noxary 280 S, Acrylic Unicorn, Igris V1, LZ-GHv2

Bulgogi Board (VA104M), Belle En Rose

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 15:39:05 »
I know you're very upset by people's criticism (whether true or not), but I think it's a better approach to be more polite about it instead of being passive aggressive and complain that others don't like your design on a keyboard interest check.  I think the plate deflection is super cool, would love to try it out, but the way you've reacted to all this drama is off-putting and hot-headed.

I disagree. He has a right to defend himself against people spreading false information.

Also you need to realize that people on a lot of Discord servers are being sarcastic or uninformed and that you should be not be shaken by what other people say.

Then those people shouldn't be speaking. You know it's not sarcasm.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline OtherAndrew

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 04:53:29 »
somebody's salty

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 06:56:05 »

Also you need to realize that people on a lot of Discord servers are being sarcastic or uninformed and that you should be not be shaken by what other people say.  If you feel strongly about your designs, then by all means, go through with them.  You have to prototype and try to know what you like! Don't let people keep you down.

I think you're overestimating my emotional investment to the Discord “criticisms”. As they are obviously not constructive, I actually find them quite amusing.  ;D

If I’m understanding you correctly, you’re saying that I should be more polite and sensitive to the feelings of those that ****talk and spread misinformation about my designs, lest they think of me as off-putting and hot-headed.

Not sure if many would agree with you there…

I have always appreciated those that come to my thread to discuss about my design, positive or not.

Remsky, although also skeptical of the design, found the time to challenge me, which allows me to address his concerns. We might not agree on everything, but at least he gave me a chance to explain the reasons for my design, which I very much appreciate.

I even appreciate Quantrik for his frankness on the pricing of my last design, that pushed me to find better offers and optimized machining to lower my cost for this IC/GB.

Commenting in a public chat group about how a design is “smol brane” and how "it will feel like ****” when the person obviously have never even seen the board in person, let alone typed on one, really shows the character of the commenter, and for others to question their agenda.

Unless of course...

Now that we have cleared the air, and have you here, care to take a little time and lets discuss why you'd think that my board is "Gonna feel terrible", and that "It'll be as wobbly as X60V1"? I really am interested to know your reasoning, lets start there.  :thumb:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 10:17:36 »
Now that we have cleared the air, and have you here, care to take a little time and lets discuss why you'd think that my board is "Gonna feel terrible", and that "It'll be as wobbly as X60V1"? I really am interested to know your reasoning, lets start there.  :thumb:

Wobbly meaning flex on the outer corners due to no mounting? Well it won’t be as “wobbly”. Anyone that has seen plate designs for both knows this.

A lot of the bad comments towards this aren’t really based on anything apart from what they guess will happen, it’s kinda disappointing.

Also more on topic, could you perhaps run a flex sim with a polycarbonate plate (or similar)? 0.03mm peak flex isn’t going to be noticeable in the real world.

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 09:02:32 »

Wobbly meaning flex on the outer corners due to no mounting? Well it won’t be as “wobbly”. Anyone that has seen plate designs for both knows this.

A lot of the bad comments towards this aren’t really based on anything apart from what they guess will happen, it’s kinda disappointing.

Hey xondat, thanks for the translation. If corner flexibility was the concern, then there is absolutely no "wobble". In fact the plate corners on the Omega 60 have less flex then the Alphas.

Also more on topic, could you perhaps run a flex sim with a polycarbonate plate (or similar)? 0.03mm peak flex isn’t going to be noticeable in the real world.

hiney shared similar reservations in Discord, which I replied in an earlier post:

pretty good analysis on stuff. I've been meaning to do some basic displacement sims too, just haven't had a chance :( good info, it's definitely of use to others.

If you zoom in, you can see the maximum displacement values. However those values are quite meaningless as the force of 10N is arbitrary, and a PCB would stiffen the plate right up, further diminishing their usefulness. The sims are for visual reference, to give an idea on relative stiffness of areas within the plate.

With the simulation, the goal was not to generate accurate displacement values, but rather to have an understanding of the relative displacement. Imagine a traditional tray mounted 60%, you know exactly where the mounting poles are during typing as they feel and sound significantly different compared to areas around the mounting pole. Even though the actual deflection around the pole may be much less then 0.1mm during normal typing, you are very much able to notice the difference. A very hard typist may peak at ~5N of force at each keypress, and closer to 0.5-1.5N for a typical person. These force values when simulated results in tiny amount of actual plate deflection values and are quite meaningless, yet the simulation would somewhat accurately represent graphically how that area "feels and sounds" when typing.

Hope you see that i'm using the simulation simply as a tool to predict the "expected" typing experience, and design my plate with the information in mind (mostly in regards to the space bar cut and the mounting positions), rather then to expect the simulation to produce hard empirical data that my simplistic simulation definitely could not accurately generate.

« Last Edit: Wed, 13 February 2019, 10:07:02 by Windeh »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 12:41:59 »
Hey xondat, thanks for the translation. If corner flexibility was the concern, then there is absolutely no "wobble". In fact the plate corners on the Omega 60 have less flex then the Alphas.

With the simulation, the goal was not to generate accurate displacement values, but rather to have an understanding of the relative displacement. Imagine a traditional tray mounted 60%, you know exactly where the mounting poles are during typing as they feel and sound significantly different compared to areas around the mounting pole. Even though the actual deflection around the pole may be much less then 0.1mm during normal typing, you are very much able to notice the difference. A very hard typist may peak at ~5N of force at each keypress, and closer to 0.5-1.5N for a typical person. These force values when simulated results in tiny amount of actual plate deflection values and are quite meaningless, yet the simulation would somewhat accurately represent graphically how that area "feels and sounds" when typing.

Hope you see that i'm using the simulation simply as a tool to predict the "expected" typing experience, and design my plate with the information in mind (mostly in regards to the space bar cut and the mounting positions), rather then to expect the simulation to produce hard empirical data that my simplistic simulation definitely could not accurately generate.

Of course the corners have less flex than the alphas, but there is still corner flex vs directly where the mounting post is - this is what he's referencing. :p

Yeah true, I guess people won't feel a difference between say 1 and H because the amount is so insignificant. I don't think a simulation based on flex can "somewhat accurately represent" feel and sound though, especially considering they're missing a lot of information from the start.

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 19:58:37 »
Of course the corners have less flex than the alphas, but there is still corner flex vs directly where the mounting post is - this is what he's referencing. :p

Not sure why the corners on my design are given special attention though. All top mount designs on the market will have areas of more or less flex around the plate parameter, farther or closer to the mounting point.  :-\

Yeah true, I guess people won't feel a difference between say 1 and H because the amount is so insignificant.

I think there is a misunderstanding on what I wrote... I was trying to say that you can absolutely tell the difference between tiny differences in deflection value (at the mounting post Vs. areas near by), where when represented graphically is useful as a visual guide.

I don't think a simulation based on flex can "somewhat accurately represent" feel and sound though, especially considering they're missing a lot of information from the start.

I guess here is where we have to disagree. Whilst the switches & PCB is the major missing component to the simulations, they are also relatively even in their distribution as a reinforcement to the plate. Although not simulated, they could be regarded as even distribution of reduced deflection within their coverage area.

Since we are not looking at absolute deflection values, but the relative deflection, the data is still useful to represent actual typing experience, and if you get a chance to type on one of my 60%, or even run simulations of your own, hopefully you'll agree that the simulations do represent somewhat accurately the felt typing experience as a visual representation.

You'll never achieve perfect simulations with 100% of factors simulated, however that does not mean let's say data generated using 60% factors simulated with good assumptions are useless. As long as you make good assumptions and know the limitations, the data is always useful.

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 20:17:04 »
I would like to clarify that since we are not talking about absolute values, the term “accurate” in this context simply means that for example the simulation shows area near the mounting posts are more rigid then farther away, or that the space bar relief cut successfully decoupled the switch from the mounting point resulting in reduced rigidity while still maintaining even flexibility of the Alphas, which is reflected by actual felt typing experience.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 February 2019, 20:25:40 by Windeh »

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 16 February 2019, 23:12:37 »
Looks nice
keyboards.

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 08:56:04 »
Quick update:
  • New anodizing samples are coming in from the new factory.
  • Once the samples are approved, order will be placed and production will start.
  • Quoted machining lead time about ~3 weeks
  • Once the machining is done, samples from the production batch will be anodized and sent to me for inspection and approval.
  • If approved, GB will start.
  • After GB, parts will be anodized to the ordered color, and plates will be ordered.

From GB to shipping - targeting within around 1 month.

213405-0

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 09:00:22 »
O    M    E    G    A

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 00:45:20 »
Any update on this?

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 04:29:58 »
Any update on this?

The deposit has been placed, and the order is in fabrication.

More updates to come.  ;)

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 05:33:03 »
Simple but lovely.  :thumb:

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 07:48:33 »
Very cool!

Any update on this?

The deposit has been placed, and the order is in fabrication.

More updates to come.  ;)

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 20:19:54 »
Weight Design:

214731-0

214733-1

214735-2

214737-3

Optional Nameplate prototype - pickled for a nautical theme...
214739-4

214741-5

Offline newbiettn

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 20:44:47 »
Very sleek design. Only comment is the nameplate is obtrusive and doesn’t fit the design of the case imo.

Could you show with cherry keycaps as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #74 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 20:54:48 »
I like what I see.  Any way you could get the back weight symmetrical on both sides?  Round off the corner that's by the O as well?

Offline Furikurichemy

« Reply #75 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 21:03:56 »
Yeah a symmetrical back plate would be best I think. Otherwise that looks really cool!

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 21:50:44 »
Very sleek design. Only comment is the nameplate is obtrusive and doesn’t fit the design of the case imo.

Could you show with cherry keycaps as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nameplate above is just the optional design I'm looking to offer. The standard kit will come with brushed Stainless Steel design for a sleek low profile look:

Cherry keycap with the design can be found on the opening post, here is one for you
214754-1

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #77 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 03:14:53 »
Looks great. Got a typing test for us?

Offline bengine

« Reply #78 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 03:56:09 »
After testing the Omega during the meetup earlier, I’m really eager to join the GB. It’s impressive!

Offline regionfree

« Reply #79 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 05:59:58 »
After testing the Omega during the meetup earlier, I’m really eager to join the GB. It’s impressive!

Same for me (/u/magicpretzel on reddit/instagram here). I was really impressed with the reasoning behind the internals, and the plate design. Was able to spend a good time typing on the Omega prototype and it was really impressive. I'm looking forward to this GB and would definitely get one (or more)!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #80 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 07:50:04 »
I like the weight.  :thumb:

Offline reidd

« Reply #81 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 10:00:40 »
Ano samples need to hurry up... I want this  ;D

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 14:48:42 »
I saw from reddit that both the volcano660 and the omega60 was at the meetup. How did they compare?

Offline trg1234

« Reply #83 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 15:05:25 »
Hey windeh do you have a discord server for your projects?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #84 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 15:18:46 »
I saw from reddit that both the volcano660 and the omega60 was at the meetup. How did they compare?

I thought that was Windeh's Paradox board.  Was it the omega?

Offline garbo

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 15:55:21 »

I thought that was Windeh's Paradox board.  Was it the omega?

https://imgur.com/a/WDQqlTl

Looks like he had the old protos as well as the new one.

Offline kuished

« Reply #86 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 22:28:26 »
I had the chance to test the Paradox, Reflex, and Omega extensively at the Singapore meetup.

They are all very impressive boards, especially after Windeh did a live disassembly and commentary of the internals and how and why he designed it the way he did.

Offline regionfree

« Reply #87 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 03:27:44 »
I had the chance to test the Paradox, Reflex, and Omega extensively at the Singapore meetup.

They are all very impressive boards, especially after Windeh did a live disassembly and commentary of the internals and how and why he designed it the way he did.

yeah, that was the most interesting part of the meet up. it was a very interesting keyboard science session understanding why the parts were designed the way he did, how everything works together in terms of distributing the force and vibrations around the pieces, and how sound the overall design was. glad that he's based in SG :D hopefully we get our own group GB :D

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #88 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 10:49:06 »

yeah, that was the most interesting part of the meet up. it was a very interesting keyboard science session understanding why the parts were designed the way he did, how everything works together in terms of distributing the force and vibrations around the pieces, and how sound the overall design was. glad that he's based in SG :D hopefully we get our own group GB :D

Offline regionfree

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 11:13:37 »

we are begging him, but he has a word to keep to those early supporters of paradox/reflex, I think, and we really appreciate him doing that. we're just teasing him to have a local run. it's a really cool board.

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 11:15:49 »

we are begging him, but he has a word to keep to those early supporters of paradox/reflex, I think, and we really appreciate him doing that. we're just teasing him to have a local run. it's a really cool board.
Having a local only sale would be the exact opposite of regionfree

Offline regionfree

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 11:23:07 »

Having a local only sale would be the exact opposite of regionfree

ok, you got me :D

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 12:08:05 »
What is the height of the bezel front end?
Curious how much height does gasket add to the profile

Offline Marutks

« Reply #93 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 08:03:57 »
I filled the form.  I wonder if your case is compatible with this plate:

https://kbdfans.cn/products/dz60-cnc-aluminum-plate?variant=2208864534541

it is 2u left shift brass plate, compatible with dz60 pcb and kbdfans 5 degree case

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 08:48:13 »
Looks great. Got a typing test for us?

I'm looking to ask the local peeps if they could help me record some typing tests... and planning to sent a sample overseas to do the same.

Same for me (/u/magicpretzel on reddit/instagram here). I was really impressed with the reasoning behind the internals, and the plate design. Was able to spend a good time typing on the Omega prototype and it was really impressive. I'm looking forward to this GB and would definitely get one (or more)!

Thanks guys! Was great meeting the local community.  :thumb:

Ano samples need to hurry up... I want this  ;D

I have the color samples already, and will have a board anodized in Navy Blue coming to me hopefully this week.  ;)

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 09:09:00 »
Hey windeh do you have a discord server for your projects?

I'll probably set one up soon for everyone to join. Currently there is only the one channel setup for those that paid for the Paradox / Reflex GB.

What is the height of the bezel front end?
Curious how much height does gasket add to the profile

The front edge is just under 20mm. However the keycap bottom height is recessed into the bezel by about 2mm, so the keys sit slightly lower, and you don't easily see the bottom edge of the caps, which also reduces the visual size of the bezel gap.

Cherry Side Profile:
214922-0

SA:
214924-1

Try looking at your keyboard at this angle for comparison:

The mounting design have no affect on the required board front bezel height. I can lower the front height to under 15mm if that was my goal...  ;)

I filled the form.  I wonder if your case is compatible with this plate:

https://kbdfans.cn/products/dz60-cnc-aluminum-plate?variant=2208864534541

it is 2u left shift brass plate, compatible with dz60 pcb and kbdfans 5 degree case

The board will only work with the included plate, as it is not a tray mount design for the plate you linked.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 March 2019, 09:14:35 by Windeh »

Offline nickaster1

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 11:44:46 »
Would you consider making the brass weight visible in the future? By that I
mean putting it on the outside instead of putting it on the inside. Thanks

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 18:48:07 »
Would you consider making the brass weight visible in the future? By that I
mean putting it on the outside instead of putting it on the inside. Thanks

I asked him about this, together with the option of WKL layout. The answer to both is no.

Edit: Sorry didn't catch the word "future".
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 March 2019, 18:58:45 by otanishock »

Offline b3nkei

« Reply #98 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 18:45:02 »
Do you plan on doing round 2 just after the first one? It's a shame there's so few spots. The keyboard looks amazing  :thumb:

Offline RivieraS

• Yutop
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 15 March 2019, 18:51:07 »
Cant wait.