Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 772362 times)

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #950 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 12:35:07 »
That's some dark gray! Can't wait to see it in person

Offline Data

« Reply #951 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 12:15:02 »
Managed to check on the anodized dark gray top today, they look pretty good. We should be expecting the pink ones in the next 2-3 days.

Show Image

Looking good.  :cool:

Offline alexfry

« Reply #952 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 19:48:42 »
Excellent

This is what I’m looking for in updates.
Photographs of physical progress.

The details of the manafacuring process are as interesting as the final product from my perspective.

Offline shantanujoshi

« Reply #953 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 02:07:51 »
Damn these are turning out gorgeous hope there's extras too.
Never judge a man by his post count
[Hasu 55g HHKB PINK RFs] [GON HHKB Zeals] [GON TKL w/ Erg Clears] [IBM SSK] [VE.A Zeliostotles] [Ergodox Gatistotles]

Offline wtzll

« Reply #954 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 11:47:41 »
Holly crap! If anyone wants to give me their spot on this I want in!
5975:JP

Offline Gettys

« Reply #955 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 01:42:11 »
That dark gray looks amazing, so happy I went with it.  The excitement is creeping up more and more everyday.

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #956 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 12:27:26 »
That dark gray looks amazing, so happy I went with it.  The excitement is creeping up more and more everyday.

Same here! Every day I get a little more excited :) I really appreciate all the hard work they are putting into it because I'm sure it's difficult! Can't wait for some more updates!
  ///    /// 

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #957 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 12:06:12 »
Damn these are turning out gorgeous hope there's extras too.

MOQ was only 2/3rds filled and the remaining 1/3rd had to be purchased by the GB, so there should be extras to be had.  Keep your fingers crossed!   :thumb:

Offline juahenza

• DoSmallThingswithGreatLove
« Reply #958 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 21:48:05 »
Hi guys, just thought to drop by for some quick update. The GMK set has just arrived at Sheraton, he will get a nice cafe on Saturday to take some nice pics. Polycarbonate bottom is in progress, there still a little warp (very little) with the parts, but it doesn't affect once everything is put together. Still expecting the pink anodized top, maybe tomorrow said the anodizing guy.

Enjoy the rest of the day, guys!
456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline demorior

« Reply #959 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 21:55:23 »
Still looking for someone to take over my order.

Basic kit
Black top
Poly bottom
8° tilt
No extras

Offline KINGPIN

« Reply #960 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 00:53:54 »

Basic kit
Black top
Poly bottom
8° tilt
No extras
sorry but no love for basic
Levia Makes

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #961 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 01:06:55 »

Basic kit
Black top
Poly bottom
8° tilt
No extras
sorry but no love for basic
Basics are keyboards too

Offline Traveler

« Reply #962 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 15:08:41 »
With it being so late I'm going to assume the answer is "no", but would it be possible to change the color of my order? I want to switch from Grey to Black.

I'm thinking of building a new PC and I want the case and keyboard to match. Buying a black case or a case with black accents would be much easier than grey.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #963 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:28:28 »
With it being so late I'm going to assume the answer is "no", but would it be possible to change the color of my order? I want to switch from Grey to Black.

I'm thinking of building a new PC and I want the case and keyboard to match. Buying a black case or a case with black accents would be much easier than grey.

If it ends up being too late, I would recommend plasti-dip, you can coat it black, it wont harm the finish and you can remove it easily any time. If done right you can get a really smooth matte black finish that will protect the aluminum underneath and hold up to use without any issues.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #964 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 01:37:18 »

If it ends up being too late, I would recommend plasti-dip, you can coat it black, it wont harm the finish and you can remove it easily any time. If done right you can get a really smooth matte black finish that will protect the aluminum underneath and hold up to use without any issues.

Yes. Plastidip a perfect, gorgeous machined and anodized aluminum surface, because all of us the first thing we do when we get a nice thing is throw it into the dirt to give it that beautiful, covered in scratches dust and grime finish. I suggest you do that, and THEN plastidip it, just to extra ruin the keyboard.

Offline rustywok

« Reply #965 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 01:58:29 »

I don't know what your PC budget is like but Caselabs sells a gunmetal gray case. Not cheap, but not that hard to source.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sma8-customizable/

Also, it's my dream PC case.  :) Next year, maybe. Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project, matching PC case and keyboard case.

« Reply #966 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 04:17:48 »

Yes. Plastidip a perfect, gorgeous machined and anodized aluminum surface, because all of us the first thing we do when we get a nice thing is throw it into the dirt to give it that beautiful, covered in scratches dust and grime finish. I suggest you do that, and THEN plastidip it, just to extra ruin the keyboard.

What are you even talking about? He is having second thoughts about the color and I offered a completely harmless and easy solution.

« Reply #967 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 04:19:04 »
<duplicate post>
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 00:08:10 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline Traveler

[GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #968 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 11:33:55 »

Nice! That might be a perfect alternative solution actually.

I don't know what your PC budget is like but Caselabs sells a gunmetal gray case. Not cheap, but not that hard to source.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sma8-customizable/

Also, it's my dream PC case.  :) Next year, maybe. Good luck. Sounds like an interesting project, matching PC case and keyboard case.

Ah, I came across that case when looking for some grey/gunmetal cases myself. Way out of my budget, but it's definitely a beautiful case.

And thanks! I want to go for a very uniform look, like something you would see at the top of r/battlestations . So I want all peripherals and devices to match very well.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 August 2017, 11:35:51 by Traveler »

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #969 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 11:34:31 »

What are you even talking about? He is having second thoughts about the color and I offered a completely harmless and easy solution.

It's harmless sure but not a solution. Plastidip is stupid.

Offline Pwner

• * Maker
  • soon™
    • Ion Keyboards
« Reply #970 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 18:24:43 »
Sorry to break up the pointless bickering, but:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYRdToODnKd/
Ion | Keycult | Instagram

Offline Gettys

« Reply #971 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 21:22:31 »
Sorry to break up the pointless bickering, but:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYRdToODnKd/
So beautiful

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #972 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 23:54:42 »
Any more pictures? I'd love to see a silver case.

Offline juahenza

« Reply #973 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 00:35:05 »
Any more pictures? I'd love to see a silver case.
The silver will come later, after pink and blue. I was informed that the pink was already ready on last Friday, didn't have the time to check though. Will most probably do it tomorrow. 
456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline juahenza

« Reply #974 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 03:51:18 »
Got some of these today

Black

Pink

Btw, I do have some anodized in purple as well. It's a mistake due to some communication error, I will keep them as it is since they do look pretty good. If any of you want to change your case color to purple, you may send me a PM.

Offline cynviloq

« Reply #975 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 04:25:43 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Btw, I do have some anodized in purple as well. It's a mistake due to some communication error, I will keep them as it is since they do look pretty good. If any of you want to change your case color to purple, you may send me a PM.

Show Image

Can I add a purple kit to my current order...? Or even just the top plate if possible?

Offline wtzll

« Reply #976 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 04:28:14 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Show Image

Damn, GMK Laser would look sick in that purple.
5975:JP

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #977 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 05:05:27 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Show Image

That pink looks so vibrant, real eye candy. Also the purple HAS to go on an either Skelator or Laser. Black is classy as always. Thank you for the pictures juahenza.

Offline Data

« Reply #978 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 06:51:51 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Show Image

Tasty.  :P

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #979 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 16:42:33 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Show Image

Oh boy. PM'd.

Offline wongie

« Reply #980 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 17:33:24 »
So, so tempted for that purple!

Offline Gettys

« Reply #981 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 21:51:16 »
So, so tempted for that purple!

Im right there with you.  All of them look so good.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #982 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 12:34:56 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Show Image

Oh my, PMing.

Offline gutsack

« Reply #983 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:05:40 »
If people switching to purple frees up a black or dark grey, I'd love to buy it (in addition to my existing order).
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:29:21 by gutsack »

Offline eddible

« Reply #984 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:05:55 »
Looking forward to seeing the blue ones!

Offline chromatically

« Reply #985 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:21:35 »
hnnnnnng I hope there's purple left... my dreams come true  :eek:

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #986 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:05:03 »
Got some of these today

Black
Show Image

Pink
Show Image

Show Image

Oh my, PMing.

Me too. Hopefully can get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline juahenza

« Reply #987 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 21:02:48 »
Hi guys, I've just responded to all the address change pm/email. Haven't gotten the time to reply to those who requested for the purple top though. Will try to do it tonight or tmr morning. Thank you guys.

Offline KINGPIN

« Reply #988 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 00:50:44 »
Hi guys, I've just responded to all the address change pm/email. Haven't gotten the time to reply to those who requested for the purple top though. Will try to do it tonight or tmr morning. Thank you guys.
How many of those purple one existed?
Levia Makes

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #989 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 20:31:33 »
How many of those purple one existed?
Less than 10 I'm afraid.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #990 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 21:04:19 »
Dayum, purple looks lit  :o  Got to see the prototype at the LA meetup, can't wait :D
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #991 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 07:09:11 »
In case anyone was wondering what a purple Exent would look like with Laser or Skeletor, I did some more pixel art.

GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #992 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:07:19 »
If there are any purple left, would it be possible to just buy it in addition to my existing order?
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline eddible

« Reply #993 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:08:37 »
In case anyone was wondering what a purple Exent would look like with Laser or Skeletor, I did some more pixel art.

Show Image

Show Image

Is there a website or something that you use to generate these? I see them in people's signatures and would like some of my own!

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #994 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:49:09 »

Show Image

Show Image

Is there a website or something that you use to generate these? I see them in people's signatures and would like some of my own!

People make them with MS paint. It's really not too difficult. If you're not so artistically inclined there's a pixel art thread somewhere full or these images (too lazy to find it), most common keyboards have already been done. If you have any specific requests feel free to PM me too, I think they're pretty fun to make.
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk

Offline eddible

« Reply #995 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:52:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

People make them with MS paint. It's really not too difficult. If you're not so artistically inclined there's a pixel art thread somewhere full or these images (too lazy to find it), most common keyboards have already been done. If you have any specific requests feel free to PM me too, I think they're pretty fun to make.
Ah thanks! I'll look into it. :)

Offline stand.geek

« Reply #996 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 11:42:32 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice! I think you should add a purple exent with SA troubled minds, would be great I think  :))

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #997 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:20:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice! I think you should add a purple exent with SA troubled minds, would be great I think  :))

Here you go! The purples seem to match very well, at least they do on the purple Exent photo and the troubled minds render.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #998 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 13:12:17 »
If there are any purple left, would it be possible to just buy it in addition to my existing order?

Right? lol

Offline tialdo

« Reply #999 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 01:01:30 »

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome!! Can I have a pixel of silver Extent with Godspeed? ;D