Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7915324 times)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #9400 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 04:18:03 »
this is mostly me just screwing around with drawing a logo and creating a watermark.  i have no idea what i am doing here.  :)

milk pink.

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 February 2015, 04:19:45 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #9401 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 04:20:37 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9402 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 04:23:47 »
this is mostly me just screwing around with drawing a logo and creating a watermark.  i have no idea what i am doing here.  :)

milk pink.

Show Image

come on man. i mean...

Offline Belfong

« Reply #9403 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 04:32:37 »
Shouldn't the water mark cut across the skull so that people can't photoshop it away?

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9404 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 04:56:28 »
I didn't want it to be too intrusive.  It's more for identifying pics later on when people save them or repost them.  I know I've saved a lot of unmarked clack pics that I regret not making a note of the original poster's name.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #9405 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 05:01:10 »

milk pink.

Show Image

Oh man, thats sexy.. Makes me miss my Milk Purple!  ^-^ Great photo man!  :thumb:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9406 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 05:12:12 »
There is absolutely no way we could identify every color without CC himself confirming each one. There's always a bit of detective work involved in ID'ing older Clack colors. Work that takes a lot of digging. Pre-r00tw0rm digging...

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #9407 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 05:40:42 »
I didn't want it to be too intrusive.  It's more for identifying pics later on when people save them or repost them.  I know I've saved a lot of unmarked clack pics that I regret not making a note of the original poster's name.

Yep! Same, just cool for people to know who shot it.,  :thumb:

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #9408 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 08:02:04 »
Who like them?
Show Image

My jealousy is immeasurable right now! That Julysicle Fn key is absolutely incredible! Easily my favorite Fn key I've ever seen.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #9409 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:46:33 »

Yep! Same, just cool for people to know who shot it.,  :thumb:

Ditto.  I don't think I could ever use an intrusive watermark for a keyboard photo, because then no one would actually be able to enjoy the photo... It's not like we're trying to sell these pictures.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #9410 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 14:42:44 »

I think you don't need it, since everyone would easily recognize your pics! At least I would know instantly that that's a pic from naasfu, because of the lightning, the composition and everything else :)
... ...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9411 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 15:10:37 »

I think you don't need it, since everyone would easily recognize your pics! At least I would know instantly that that's a pic from naasfu, because of the lightning, the composition and everything else :)

Thanks. :)  Haha, I know all my photos all look alike. :))  I'm sure there are people who are tired of them by now.

A friend suggested to do some watermarking so I decided to try it out.  Gives me a good excuse to learn Photoshop.  Just wait for the train of terrible pics with excessive filter usage and cheesy lens flare effects.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #9412 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 15:57:55 »
Who like them?
Show Image

Oh gosh, 3Love.  The only pictures I've seen the Julycicle Fns in have been so old.  Really nice job at finding all those. :)

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=h7di3u5pdaf23o7hl3b70dsk0nct3iie&topic=63161.0
« Reply #9413 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:13:16 »

Who like them?
Show Image

Oh gosh, 3Love.  The only pictures I've seen the Julycicle Fns in have been so old.  Really nice job at finding all those. :)
Yes, sir! I love it so much!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #9414 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:18:14 »

Who like them?
Show Image

Is it just the lighting or does the blank Julycicle on the right look brighter then the one on the left?

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=h7di3u5pdaf23o7hl3b70dsk0nct3iie&topic=63161.0
« Reply #9415 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:21:04 »

Who like them?
Show Image

Is it just the lighting or does the blank Julycicle on the right look brighter then the one on the left?
The color is little different. The reason I put them in picture is Topre and MX, and different colors. Haha!
                          I♥♥♥friends 

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9416 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 19:51:24 »
Who like them?
Show Image

Very nice!

Much jelly.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9417 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 03:31:52 »
derp.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #9418 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 03:33:35 »
Who like them?
Show Image

Holy crap.. Just noticed the FN! Nice get man!!!!!!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9419 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 03:44:17 »
derp.

Show Image

All those other Clacks hiding under the wrist rest :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9420 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 03:57:03 »
derp.

Show Image

That's an awesome shot, I love the layers there.

is this you irl?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #9421 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 03:59:55 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

For real. Sometimes I wonder how people do it, I pretty much never get any replies to my trade threads. Either everyone thinks I'm an ******* or people don't like the distance :(
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Moralless

« Reply #9422 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:02:18 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

For real. Sometimes I wonder how people do it, I pretty much never get any replies to my trade threads. Either everyone thinks I'm an ******* or people don't like the distance :(

Personally, I've had heaps of offers turned down just because I live in Australia  :'(
Sometimes I hate living in Australia usually its when I'm waiting for packages :p

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9423 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:05:13 »
derp.

Show Image

All those other Clacks hiding under the wrist rest :))

Haha yeah, it's my wrist rest on top of one of my cap cases. :)

derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

Why yes, that is naasfu from the future. :p  I require one of those balls to seal the power of Clacks.

This was from a previous photo shoot.  Earlier on I felt it was a bit busy, but I guess it doesn't look too bad after all.  I was just looking for something to gratuitously watermark, hehe.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9424 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:07:03 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

Personally, I've had heaps of offers turned down just because I live in Australia  :'(
Sometimes I hate living in Australia usually its when I'm waiting for packages
Yeah I've missed out on a ton of stuff because I'm not closer to the US. Starting to think I should maybe try sending some caps to a proxy in the US to see if I have better luck from there.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Moralless

« Reply #9425 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:14:47 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

Yeah I've missed out on a ton of stuff because I'm not closer to the US. Starting to think I should maybe try sending some caps to a proxy in the US to see if I have better luck from there.

Sounds good. I might do that but I don't think I'm ordering enough to justify paying shipping twice for it, unless it's high on my want list :))

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9426 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:17:05 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

Sounds good. I might do that but I don't think I'm ordering enough to justify paying shipping twice for it, unless it's high on my want list :))
Haha yeah I think I've almost spent more money on postage to trade clacks than I have on the caps themselves.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #9427 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:21:02 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

Haha yeah I think I've almost spent more money on postage to trade clacks than I have on the caps themselves.

hehe true. I feel like that's definitely the case at the momeny with how crappy the exchange rate is.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9428 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:23:26 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

hehe true. I feel like that's definitely the case at the momeny with how crappy the exchange rate is.
Ugh don't remind me, I've really had to reign in my online spending these last few months because of the AUD.

Offline Moralless

« Reply #9429 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:29:22 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

hehe true. I feel like that's definitely the case at the moment with how crappy the exchange rate is.
Ugh don't remind me, I've really had to reign in my online spending these last few months because of the AUD.

Sorry for reminding you :))

I feel you on having to cut down on the spending because of this. Completely hated when Amazon had the Novatouch on sale for $150 USD and it would've basically cost the same as if I bought it here. If it had been a few months prior, that deal would've been a total steal.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9430 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 04:33:24 »
derp.

Show Image

is this you irl?
Show Image

hehe true. I feel like that's definitely the case at the moment with how crappy the exchange rate is.

Sorry for reminding you :))

I feel you on having to cut down on the spending because of this. Completely hated when Amazon had the Novatouch on sale for $150 USD and it would've basically cost the same as if I bought it here. If it had been a few months prior, that deal would've been a total steal.
Yep I had the same thought when they put that on special. What's frustrating me the most is purchases that I'd intended to buy that are now out of my price range. I was eyeing a set of NCR Cherry dyesubs on Taobao last year, checked the price the other night and they've gone from a 'kind of expensive' purchase to 'not in a million years' purchase :(

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #9431 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 08:09:55 »
derp.

Show Image

Nice collection! Gummyrots are the first clacks I fell in love with.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #9432 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 08:24:41 »
I feel you bueller, both from a distance and currency perspective. Since I started here, currency has lost a little over 20%!  :'(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #9433 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 09:04:52 »
Starting to think I should maybe try sending some caps to a proxy in the US

Send them to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #9434 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 09:26:55 »
derp.

Show Image

How would I entice you to show your entire current collection? :x you must have one of almost everything I remember when you had none how you have grown :,)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
« Reply #9435 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 10:15:31 »

derp.

Show Image

Green is my favorite clack color. It looks so nice, and really good picture!
                          I♥♥♥friends 

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9436 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 11:42:10 »
Moralless and bueller, I don't have an issue shipping to Australia but that just because I have a close friend there and we mail each other crap every once in a while.

Canada and Aus is about all I'll do as far as international shipping.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #9437 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 16:48:09 »
Y'all need to quit yappin' and post your Clacks.

Thick Krytox and a couple of them fancy Click Clack keys is all my Type-S needs. Hella dirty cause I use it erryday, yo
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 16:53:38 by jwaz »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #9438 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 16:52:20 »

TROOF.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9439 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 16:52:35 »

jwaz clack pics, pls

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #9440 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 16:58:13 »
derp.

Show Image

Just saw this... my eyes... my heart... Take responsibility for it...

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9441 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 16:59:29 »

My only clack works with any stem type.  :p

92107-0
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #9442 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:00:22 »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #9443 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:01:24 »

(Attachment Link)

You best watch out, or I'll have to tell k3 your counterfeiting his caps.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #9444 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:02:19 »

(Attachment Link)

You best watch out, or I'll have to tell k3 your counterfeiting his caps.

Mine has cleaner lines and way better build quality.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #9445 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:11:06 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:18:31 by azhdar »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #9446 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:11:44 »
>jwaz clack pics, pls

Naw, I'm serious though. Shut up and post pictures damn it.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #9447 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:13:08 »

Show Image

Thick Krytox and a couple of them fancy Click Clack keys is all my Type-S needs. Hella dirty cause I use it erryday, yo

That's what I've been saying pages ago :( nice juleesickle
I love Elzy

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #9448 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:15:57 »
>jwaz clack pics, pls

Show Image

Naw, I'm serious though. Shut up and post pictures damn it.

what are these?  keyboards for ants?  :p
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68048.0

ps.  and is that a trans red FN cc?  or esc blank?

TROOF.

Show Image

<3

« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:18:54 by naasfu »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9449 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 17:16:48 »

TROOF.

Show Image

At first I was like: Nice shot! And then I looked at the name of the poster and I was more like: "Of course". I'm getting used to your quality shots! :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S