Author Topic: Korean Hangul Keycap Centred  (Read 2767 times)

Offline ibakey

Korean Hangul Keycap Centred
« on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 01:27:53 »
Hi guys,

I have been looking for hangul only keycaps for many years, even in Korea but to no avail. I am hoping to find a keyset that has the Hangul characters centred in the middle of the keycaps. How viable do you think I can get these custom printed in China on an SA/ DSA profile, seeing that the market is opening up on the keycap manufacturing in China.

I dont really dig the aesthetics of the mix between the english and hangul, or even the gmk off-centre english legends. XD

I found some large font sized hangul on amazon but the quality seems pretty crappy.

Offline leech

• …always on the lookout for higher quality…
Re: Korean Hangul Keycap Centred
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 10:53:37 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 May 2017, 14:55:28 by leech »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Korean Hangul Keycap Centred
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 23:20:57 »
i've never seen it in mechanical keyboard flavor

i see it on some "learn to read korean" keyboards, but they're all domes
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90