Author Topic: Red on Black Keyset?  (Read 1434 times)

Offline ErickSilver

Red on Black Keyset?
« on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 02:48:48 »
Greetings! I spotted the Ragnarok Group Buy you guys had a while back while on the search for a Red on Black Cherry MX Keyset. Since then I have spent the last few days looking for a Red on Black set with no luck. Does anyone know where I can get a Keyset in what I am looking for? It does not have to be the Ragnarok set. Thanks!

Offline reiuorw

Re: Red on Black Keyset?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 05:17:47 »
what about sanctuary keyset?

Offline ErickSilver

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 12:00:59 »
You are the second person to suggest that. Unless you have an account on OCN? I checked out the Sanctuary set, and I like it. Except that the keys are Dark Grey, not black.

Offline Kempher

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 13:10:28 »
They sell the sanctuary set here: https://www.originativeco.com/sanctuary-base-set

If you have patients though, I would suggest researching exactly what you want, base set, mods, etc, etc, and using the classified forums to find what you want.
SQ-1800 /w Gateron Blacks

Offline aesthetics1

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 14:24:52 »
Get up to 60 posts, post a "WTB" for Ragnarock set in the classified sections. Good luck.
Home: Filco Majestouch TKL MX Red | Work: Ducky Shining (Blue LED) MX Black | Collection: CM Quickfire Rapid MX Red

Offline ___q

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 14:57:12 »
Ragnarok set has the benefit (depending on your tastes, I guess) of not using the weird Diablo font, too!