Author Topic: Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!  (Read 1408094 times)

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!
« Reply #2800 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 09:37:13 »
Cool! Thanks for the response. I use a USB mic for now, so the interference thing wouldn't be an issue for me. I'll track down the extensions and probably rig something like this up in the coming weeks.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2801 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 15:37:27 »

trying to make the best of small spaces
sell out and eat ass

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #2802 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 15:38:45 »
Show Image

Still looks cleaner than my desk..  :-\

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2803 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 15:45:23 »
Show Image

What are those keyboards being stored on?

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2804 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 15:58:10 »
Show Image

What are those keyboards being stored on?

IDK i found it at marshalls for $5, im pretty sure its for kitchenware but its the perfect size for keyboards :)
sell out and eat ass

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2805 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 16:18:13 »
IDK i found it at marshalls for $5, im pretty sure its for kitchenware but its the perfect size for keyboards :)
Gonna have to keep my eye out for something like that.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2806 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 17:52:07 »
Just got my new setup done in the new condo.  Pretty happy with it so far except I am on the 4th floor with no A/C.  Still need to finish unboxing my stuff: headphones, more glass art, shelves for keyboards. 

Ditched the Lepai for my old Sony DA30es and hooked my Energy 8" sub back up.  Much better. 

73179-0

My Miami S4 and Pure  ;D
73181-1

Closeup of my old P5N32-E SLI that I turned into art after killing all the pci lanes.
73183-2
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 17:55:04 by Badwrench »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2807 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 21:54:23 »
Show Image

What shelf is that for holding/displaying your keyboards? Looks nice.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #2808 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 22:22:27 »
Show Image

What numpad it that?

Poker II

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2809 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 10:48:10 »
My office is in a collaborative work space called Center615. They were doing some marketing photos and asked if they could take a few shots of my office last week and I just got the photos today.

Offline arekkusu

« Reply #2810 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 12:15:05 »
^ Is that a sit-to-stand desk? Where'd you get it and how much? I've been on the lookout for a desk like that, but they're really pricey to ship to Canada.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2811 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 12:29:00 »

^ Is that a sit-to-stand desk? Where'd you get it and how much? I've been on the lookout for a desk like that, but they're really pricey to ship to Canada.

I bought just the legs from GeekDesk.com. Their tops are kinda crappy, so I repurposed my Ikea desktop and I love it.

Also, I've heard that IKEA is coming out with their own adjustable desk, which should be more affordable.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2812 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 05:16:53 »
My office is in a collaborative work space called Center615. They were doing some marketing photos and asked if they could take a few shots of my office last week and I just got the photos today.

That looks like a really neat place to work - both literally and figuratively!

I'd be happy going in to work somewhere like that each day :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #2813 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 05:53:22 »
Show Image

Love the keyboard stand :)

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #2814 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 08:05:51 »
slightly less potato pic since it's been taken in the daytime this time around!

Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2815 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 11:24:09 »
slightly less potato pic since it's been taken in the daytime this time around!

Show Image

Really solid setup, I love it. :thumb:

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2816 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:39:04 »

got an email about a kickstarter for trekdesk 2..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/trekdesk/trekdesk-ii-adjustable-standing-sit-to-stand-tread

might be useful to you >_0

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #2817 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 15:34:27 »
****ty Quality mobile pic:

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2818 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 15:46:42 »
Here's my desk setup at home. My old layout that I changed just recently just had both monitors side by side but I decided to make some more room on my right when I got that stand. The 2nd desk is basically for just soldering purposes.

Show Image

Whoa, all kinds of cool stuff here. If you ever wanna get rid of that Pikachu 3ds let me know :]

Offline arekkusu

« Reply #2819 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 18:38:36 »

I bought just the legs from GeekDesk.com. Their tops are kinda crappy, so I repurposed my Ikea desktop and I love it.

Also, I've heard that IKEA is coming out with their own adjustable desk, which should be more affordable.

That's a smart way to go about it. I agree that the tabletops that a few manufacturers offer are pure junk. Thanks for the response.

got an email about a kickstarter for trekdesk 2..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/trekdesk/trekdesk-ii-adjustable-standing-sit-to-stand-tread
might be useful to you >_0

Interesting. Thanks for the link.

Offline Canut

« Reply #2820 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 10:34:03 »
Have any of you guys realized that Ikea is going to have a motorized standing desk?
Check this out: Ikea Bekant
Can't wait to get it!

That's really great. I didn't know that they were doing that. Appears to be less expensive than the Geek Desk, which is fantastic.

Interweb rumours suggest they previously sold this as a Galant desk; then discontinued it; now it's back but renamed as part of the Bekant range (full desk or frame-only in black or white).

I tried it at one of my four local Ikeas last weekend (yeah, they have us surrounded!). Very impressed for the price. Apparently, your US stores will receive stock within the next month or two. There's some discussion online about whether the legs are "model 14", sourced from Linak -- a Danish OEM that developed the linear actuator legs used on some of the best adjustable desks. If so, it would be a much more reliable option than anything Ikea designs in-house, as their sole design criteria seems to be to minimise production costs -- hence I usually avoid Ikea for any and all high-price items. But given the crazy cost of the competitors (and the 10-year warranty), this one could be a must-have.

Offline calavera

« Reply #2821 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 17:47:21 »
I have the galant desk and other than the rounded corners on the bekant, I don't see a major difference. The legs are also different but back then you could order different legs/frames with the table, no?

Offline Slowdiving

« Reply #2822 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 10:50:36 »

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #2823 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 11:05:03 »
I took a few more photos of my "BattleStation" including my cable management.

DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2824 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 11:21:07 »
Show Image

Every battle station should have one of these. ;D I know I need one for mine now.

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #2825 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 11:55:05 »
Show Image

Every battle station should have one of these. ;D I know I need one for mine now.
I got mine from HMV. Do you have that in the States?

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2826 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 11:59:24 »
Show Image

I just found it here. Gonna order it as soon as I can find a place to put it.

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #2827 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 16:33:09 »
Show Image

I just found it here. Gonna order it as soon as I can find a place to put it.
Mine's on my Wardrobe Door.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2828 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 05:52:56 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I don't bother with cable management :p

I also support the Ministry of Silly Walks, although I buggered my knees repeatedly doing it up and down two flights of stairs at uni :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #2829 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 11:55:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I don't bother with cable management :p

I also support the Ministry of Silly Walks, although I buggered my knees repeatedly doing it up and down two flights of stairs at uni :))
Cable management is fun, though...

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #2830 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 20:56:34 »
Moved into a new apt recently and don't quite have everything for my battlestation completely set up, but its nice and clean. Will post new pics once everything is completely set up to my liking.

Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2831 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 22:33:02 »
Moved into a new apt recently and don't quite have everything for my battlestation completely set up, but its nice and clean. Will post new pics once everything is completely set up to my liking.

Show Image

Looks good.  Wish Ikea still sold the 6" and 8" versions of those "legs" that you have for the shelf.  I went in last week to get longer ones than the 4" that I have and they are no longer there. 

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #2832 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 22:45:55 »

Show Image

Looks good.  Wish Ikea still sold the 6" and 8" versions of those "legs" that you have for the shelf.  I went in last week to get longer ones than the 4" that I have and they are no longer there.

Ah, did you try looking online also? And 8" is awfully high o.o 6" was pretty high for me to get used to at first and I have to slant my monitors down.

And thanks :) The lightning in the room is a lot better so I could actually get a decent picture of my set up this time.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2833 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 23:46:46 »

Show Image

Ah, did you try looking online also? And 8" is awfully high o.o 6" was pretty high for me to get used to at first and I have to slant my monitors down.

And thanks :) The lightning in the room is a lot better so I could actually get a decent picture of my set up this time.

I was mostly trying to get the shelf high enough to put my receiver there and still have some space for cooling.  I actually prefer to have the monitor up a little and tilted down as it forces me to have better posture. 

Its amazing what a little light can do.  My new room is yet to have any light other than from the hall, closet, or leds behind my monitor.  All your setup needs imo is a little cable tidying (and possibly some personal touches). 

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2834 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 19:03:54 »
Finally invested in a standing desk setup (it also adjusts back down to sitting position).

Also, don't worry, I am working on a cable management solution :P

This is a really, really sturdy desk. That was a huge factor for me. I didn't want something wobbly while I am working on it. Crank isn't wobbly, either. Built extremely well for the price.

If anyone is interested in these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JREVI5G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2835 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 19:18:51 »
Finally invested in a standing desk setup (it also adjusts back down to sitting position).

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

This is a really, really sturdy desk. That was a huge factor for me. I didn't want something wobbly while I am working on it. Crank isn't wobbly, either. Built extremely well for the price.

If anyone is interested in these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JREVI5G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Fantastic setup Bro, the matte black surface really compliments the realforce and g502.  Every time I read about how sitting excessively is basically killing all of us slowly, my interest in standing desks grows.  How's the transition been?
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 August 2014, 19:22:32 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2836 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 19:22:04 »

Also, don't worry, I am working on a cable management solution :p

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Fantastic setup Bro, the matte black surface really compliments the realforce and g502.  Every time I read about how sitting excessively is basically killing all of us slowly, it's made me want to get a standing desk.  How's the adjustment been?

Thanks - yea, I really liked the darker matte surface. I haven't had a tough time adjusting to it much, as we have standing desks at work. But definitely sitting all day was killing my legs/back. I also suggest switching to a balance board to stand on now and then, as it helps build your core and keep you from getting strain for being still too long.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003PAZ7B4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2837 on: Thu, 14 August 2014, 23:00:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Awesome set up, and excellent price. 

Added to my wishlist  :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 August 2014, 22:25:59 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2838 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 13:22:32 »
Finally getting around to posting my desk. I really love this thing.

I ordered this frame in January; it took about six weeks to get (backordered).
After about three months of using it and I rarely lower it. I'll do a whole raid night (7-11) and not lower it.
Frame --> http://www.geekdesk.com/default.asp?contentID=634 (Large/Black)
Desktop and glass were from Ikea.

The Panduit was for the first round of setting this up, I changed it when I semi retired my Asus laptop and went to the desktop. I'll probably just leave it attached for potential future use.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
[/URL]
Show Image

Show Image

Crappy iphone video, just to get an idea

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/juston3smok33/IMG_0816_zpsfcbae254.mp4

Girlfriends Wifes set up (to the left of my desk)
Show Image
[/URL]

Changed some things around and added some new gear. Topre board is at work and MX green is in transit so they missed the photo-shoot.
Enjoy

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I quoted my last post to have my work and home photos in one post I can link to.

Anyhow here is my Uplift desk frame at work. I changed jobs into the network admin side of the shop and will be at my desk most of the day. Since I have a slightly bulged and problematic disc in my lower back from years of weightlifting I cant sit down all day, after two or three ten hour days of sitting and my back is wrecked.

The reason I went with the Uplift frame over the Geekdesk frame is due to the fact you can adjust the width of the frame, so it can mount to basically anything. I mounted it to the desk I already had at work, so when I leave I can unscrew the uplift frame with no damage to the furniture. (also saved me from having to go to Ikea and spending another $100 on a desktop)

Sorry for the potato pics, all I had was my phone. When we move the office to a larger room I'll bring in the wifes quality camera and replace the photos, I was just stoked about my new set up and wanted to share.

You can see here how it fit perfectly in between the existing frame of the desktop.

I paid the extra $30 for the casters so I can move my desk easily, there is a long power strip zip tied to the original desk frame.

Seated position

Standing

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #2839 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 22:56:06 »
Not really my whole desk but I finally moved the PS4 out from my TV cabinet to keep it well ventilated and to show off Zeal's awesome matching USB cables... pretty happy with how the whole setup turned out.
(x-posting from his thread)

KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Darkwell

« Reply #2840 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 22:59:02 »
Not really my whole desk but I finally moved the PS4 out from my TV cabinet to keep it well ventilated and to show off Zeal's awesome matching USB cables... pretty happy with how the whole setup turned out.
Show Image

Wow. That is positively gorgeous. Well done sir.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2841 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 23:02:34 »

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #2842 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 00:47:15 »
Show Image

Are you me?

3 monitors, Beyer headphones (also dt770?), office chair (can't remember the model, but it looks similar), tv on the wall, etc. I just need a green paint job and a glass desk and I would have that same setup.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2843 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 11:53:38 »
Seated position
Show Image

What is that clock?

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2844 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 12:04:07 »
I saw it on Chive a year + ago and did a google image search of the image and found it on amazon.

It's worked fine, setting the time is a little funky, and I've had to reset it with the little push pin button once or twice, but otherwise ok. I think those things are why its reviewed so low.
It is cool looking and I get more comments on that than my keyboards.

Time Squared Clock
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VO6TY2/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2845 on: Sat, 16 August 2014, 22:42:03 »
Show Image

Unreal! Love the cables!

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2846 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 12:09:11 »
Thanks for telling me the brand and model of the clock. Sadly I haven't been able to locate anywhere that is still selling it.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2847 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 12:28:45 »
I think the seller I got it from on Amazon was the Discovery Channel store. There was only one or two sellers, nothing directly from Amazon.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2848 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 00:01:31 »
Getting a little more dialed in. 

74887-0

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2849 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 00:06:05 »