Author Topic: Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!  (Read 1408094 times)

Offline ccarlitos2

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Desk/Set Ups!
« Reply #4950 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 16:01:11 »
More
I used to have that L-Shaped Walker Edison glass desk from Amazon a lot of others have. I just recently got fed up with the layout and got myself a regular non-corner desk from Ikea. That glass desk is amazing, but my room is SO small that I felt closed into the corner anytime I sat at my desk. I decided to go with a smaller desk, mount my monitors to the wall, redecorate my room and move everything around!

Spent New Years Eve for 7 hours straight moving my furniture, taking apart the old desk, then setting up all the monitors, PC, consoles, cables, etc. Ended up doing too much, giving myself pericarditis from stressing my heart out (I'm disabled.. and pretty much been bedbound since my third surgery 6 months ago. So I did WAY too much too fast!). Spent the last two weeks slowly finishing decorating and fixing the cable management, and I'm finally just about done!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Also got a bunch of those cube shelves to put my consoles, games, router, modem, etc, on. Looks way better than how I used to have everything jumbled on one single thing.
Show Image

Oh and I got one to hold my fish tank, my jewelry tree, all my stationery and paper, my pens and ink stuff, makeup, art stuff, etc. I love these things haha.
Show Image

And my favorite new thing to my room.. A simple and cheap black canopy to go over my bed :D Along with a few strings of fairy lights. It's so cozy now!
Show Image

Only things left to do... get my father to put the little black chandelier I got on the ceiling, and paint the shelf above my bed black :)

Honestly, I'd love to get rid of this hideous wallpaper that's been in here since my parents bought this house in the 70s.. but it's just too much work, I could never do it alone! So until then, I have to deal with it.

Almost everything in my room is from Amazon lol.. I love Amazon Prime. The area rug I got from there is really nice too, and was pretty cheap for a decent sized rug :D

I love the low amount of light in the room. Mine is pretty much the same just lit with my tv and Christmas lights! All those monitors though looks like a really nice set up! Great room :)
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #4951 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 16:07:11 »
I feel like I could drop acid and just chill in your room. Wanna hang out?
That's the whole point. The friends of mine that are stoners find my room so ~chill~.

I could imagine putting on some ambient music and just relaxing all day. Really nice setup.
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4952 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 16:48:22 »
That's the whole point. The friends of mine that are stoners find my room so ~chill~.

I could imagine putting on some ambient music and just relaxing all day. Really nice setup.

right? needs a turntable and some downtempo **** and just chill.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline STARLORDCOFFEE

• @watch_spike
« Reply #4953 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 16:49:47 »
More
I used to have that L-Shaped Walker Edison glass desk from Amazon a lot of others have. I just recently got fed up with the layout and got myself a regular non-corner desk from Ikea. That glass desk is amazing, but my room is SO small that I felt closed into the corner anytime I sat at my desk. I decided to go with a smaller desk, mount my monitors to the wall, redecorate my room and move everything around!

Spent New Years Eve for 7 hours straight moving my furniture, taking apart the old desk, then setting up all the monitors, PC, consoles, cables, etc. Ended up doing too much, giving myself pericarditis from stressing my heart out (I'm disabled.. and pretty much been bedbound since my third surgery 6 months ago. So I did WAY too much too fast!). Spent the last two weeks slowly finishing decorating and fixing the cable management, and I'm finally just about done!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Also got a bunch of those cube shelves to put my consoles, games, router, modem, etc, on. Looks way better than how I used to have everything jumbled on one single thing.
Show Image

Oh and I got one to hold my fish tank, my jewelry tree, all my stationery and paper, my pens and ink stuff, makeup, art stuff, etc. I love these things haha.
Show Image

And my favorite new thing to my room.. A simple and cheap black canopy to go over my bed :D Along with a few strings of fairy lights. It's so cozy now!
Show Image

Only things left to do... get my father to put the little black chandelier I got on the ceiling, and paint the shelf above my bed black :)

Honestly, I'd love to get rid of this hideous wallpaper that's been in here since my parents bought this house in the 70s.. but it's just too much work, I could never do it alone! So until then, I have to deal with it.

Almost everything in my room is from Amazon lol.. I love Amazon Prime. The area rug I got from there is really nice too, and was pretty cheap for a decent sized rug :D

I love the low amount of light in the room. Mine is pretty much the same just lit with my tv and Christmas lights! All those monitors though looks like a really nice set up! Great room :)

I am not a fan of low light rooms as I prefer a nice window to brighten things up. But I must agree. This room is amazing. I should probably hang some christmas lights in my room  :D

Model M              BL82          JD45          HHKB        RF

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4954 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 16:55:21 »
Damn Syribo, I liked your setup before, but it looks great now. I just tend to grow the amount of crap on my desk, but yours looks so clean. Those cube shelves are definitely your friend. Are they from IKEA? I think I recognise the big fabric drawers.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #4955 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 17:43:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love the lighting in your room. Really looks sick! Wanna chill trip?

Offline Syribo

• I like coffee and pink things.
« Reply #4956 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 22:31:43 »
More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I am not a fan of low light rooms as I prefer a nice window to brighten things up. But I must agree. This room is amazing. I should probably hang some christmas lights in my room  :D

Damn Syribo, I liked your setup before, but it looks great now. I just tend to grow the amount of crap on my desk, but yours looks so clean. Those cube shelves are definitely your friend. Are they from IKEA? I think I recognise the big fabric drawers.
I loooove having a nice low light in here. But I have two biggish windows as well. However, one is North facing... never gets any sun. The other is West facing and has the neighbors giant house like 10 feet away. I'd love to have the front bedroom in the house, with a bunch of East and South facing windows that bring in TONS of light. But when I'm in a lot of pain, bright lights just aggravates me more, so having low lighting is really helpful :D

I hate keeping too much stuff on my desk. I have a lot of crap, but it's all in other areas. I have another giant bookcase in the other corner of my room with four more of those fabric drawers, and five shelves, that hold more stuff haha. I actually got those cube shelves from Amazon and Target. They're the Closet Maid Cubeicals stuff. They were very cheap, so they're not as nice as the more expensive ones.. but I just needed something to hold all my random crap, and they're real sturdy :) My fish tank is definitely safe on it even.

I'm really thankful I had so much help with doing my room because I can barely get out of bed every day, much less mount things to the walls and move furniture haha.

Ducky Shine 4        CM Storm QFR

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #4957 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 13:14:58 »
I'm sorry to hear you aren't well, Syribo. Here's to you feeling better soon! :)
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.

Offline THEBADGUY

« Reply #4958 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 13:47:01 »
Here is where i spend most of the time.
Sorry for the horrible pic. Im not good with a camera haha!

http://imgur.com/87uF9XV

Offline E3E

« Reply #4959 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:55:15 »

Doesn't show EVERYTHING. My room is a mess though. Need to clean soon! D: My set up makes my desk kind of "different" than most, I'd say. If I had an actual computer desk, there'd be so much more clutter.

Want to turn to the Alps side for my Lightpad too. <3

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #4960 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 20:19:09 »
My desk is finally in a state of "not ****hole" enough that I can post it. Cardboard box has an Xbox 360, used for footrest. Alps64 has cable being made on opposite side of room.
124750-0
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline wholphin

« Reply #4961 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 01:30:48 »
Little less tidy than usual, but this is mine. Getting into flight sims (currently FSX), and purchasing a yoke/throttle to go with the rudder pedals soon. Occasionally have a hand warmer (cat) sitting on the mouse mat when she feels she's not getting enough attention.
124788-0

124790-1
Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | Ducky Shine 3 Tuhaojin (Browns) | Poker II (Blues) | Model M, bolt modded x2 (03 Jan '90, 18 Jan '90) | Leopold FC660M (Ergo Clears) w/ aluminium case | HHKB Pro 2 | Model M SSK (04 Dec '91) w/ PhosphorGlow's replacement controller | Leopold FC660C | Realforce 104U | Realforce 23UB

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #4962 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 02:43:01 »
Show Image

Doesn't show EVERYTHING. My room is a mess though. Need to clean soon! D: My set up makes my desk kind of "different" than most, I'd say. If I had an actual computer desk, there'd be so much more clutter.

Want to turn to the Alps side for my Lightpad too. <3

What wrist rest are you using with your Eagle?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4963 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:13:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Literal goals right here, making a small room amazing.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #4964 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:45:16 »
More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I loooove having a nice low light in here. But I have two biggish windows as well. However, one is North facing... never gets any sun. The other is West facing and has the neighbors giant house like 10 feet away. I'd love to have the front bedroom in the house, with a bunch of East and South facing windows that bring in TONS of light. But when I'm in a lot of pain, bright lights just aggravates me more, so having low lighting is really helpful :D

I hate keeping too much stuff on my desk. I have a lot of crap, but it's all in other areas. I have another giant bookcase in the other corner of my room with four more of those fabric drawers, and five shelves, that hold more stuff haha. I actually got those cube shelves from Amazon and Target. They're the Closet Maid Cubeicals stuff. They were very cheap, so they're not as nice as the more expensive ones.. but I just needed something to hold all my random crap, and they're real sturdy :) My fish tank is definitely safe on it even.

I'm really thankful I had so much help with doing my room because I can barely get out of bed every day, much less mount things to the walls and move furniture haha.

I love your room; everything is just perfect.  And I like the wallpaper too! :-)
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4965 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 08:44:55 »

Wait for meeeeeeeee

Nice room, Syribo.  :)  I'm going for similar vibes in my music room.  ^-^

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4966 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 09:16:09 »
Sorry Syribo but I could not bear being in a room like that...
The contrast between the darkness of the room and the vibrant blue lights would kill me.
Blue lights kill me and I hate that it's my favourite colour because I just can't use that colour for lighting.
It's a cool room and definitely a good looker, but good God, I couldn't stay in there for >1 hour
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4967 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:27:54 »
Sorry Syribo but I could not bear being in a room like that...
The contrast between the darkness of the room and the vibrant blue lights would kill me.
Blue lights kill me and I hate that it's my favourite colour because I just can't use that colour for lighting.
It's a cool room and definitely a good looker, but good God, I couldn't stay in there for >1 hour
Well luckily you could change those LEDs to any other color :D I sometimes have them red to go with the red/black theme of everything else. Can have them white, green, etc. Lower them down to be barely on, or blast them up high. I also like when the top and bottom ones are pink/purple, and the middle is red. It looks pretty together too! But for some reason that blue looks so good together with the purple haha.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4968 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:39:15 »
Don't think I have posted my home desk/setup yet...so here we go:

Side 1

I'm using the IKEA Dioder system for the backlighting. Full RGB, but could use a decent controller...

My cable mgmt is bad, I know.

Side 2

Mostly just a bunch of misc. stuff.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #4969 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 10:59:43 »
My current work setup:

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4970 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 11:06:04 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

needs more post-its
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #4971 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 11:08:05 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

needs more post-its

They fall off faster than I can replace them (without purposefully wasting Post-Its).

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #4972 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 11:38:13 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

needs more k3s

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #4973 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 11:41:42 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

needs more k3s

Got them as a Christmas gift. I'm surprised my friend spent so much on them though. Two caps is like $80.  :eek:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4974 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 14:39:34 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

Gotta ask, how many of those post-its are actually being used?

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #4975 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 14:42:03 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

Gotta ask, how many of those post-its are actually being used?

Sometimes, if I have to give the boss a lot of drawings I'll use one as a bookmark to indicate there's something on that page. So, recycling.

Oh, and another has all the cryptic messages that Bro has posted in his Sales Thread, just in case.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #4976 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 02:16:35 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

What skull is that I spy there, looks interesting :)

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #4977 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 07:17:42 »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #4978 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 09:37:23 »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4979 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 10:10:46 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

Show Image

If they truly were a gift, I can hardly justify giving him crap for it.  :-/  Same if someone is uninformed.

Educate, don't hate  :-*

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #4980 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 10:16:08 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

Show Image

If they truly were a gift, I can hardly justify giving him crap for it.  :-/  Same if someone is uninformed.

She looked up "Darth Vader keycap" (after seeing my Stormtrooper) and thought I'd like it. The fake clack I think she got because she felt bad I had spent so much on her birthday present.

Offline Syribo

« Reply #4981 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 14:50:47 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

You should step up your post-it game... Wouldn't these look so cute on your monitor LMAO

I'm a sucker for cute things.. I bought a ton of cute sticky notes from China and Japan even though I don't have much use for them LOL

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4982 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 16:59:45 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

Show Image

She looked up "Darth Vader keycap" (after seeing my Stormtrooper) and thought I'd like it. The fake clack I think she got because she felt bad I had spent so much on her birthday present.

daww that's adorable. i hope u didnt tell her that a site full of nerds basically now hates her for giving money to keycap hitler

My current work setup:

Show Image

You should step up your post-it game... Wouldn't these look so cute on your monitor LMAO
Show Image

I'm a sucker for cute things.. I bought a ton of cute sticky notes from China and Japan even though I don't have much use for them LOL

i love stationary even though i NEVER use it OuO

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #4983 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 17:04:22 »
My current work setup:

Show Image

Show Image

Cute sticky notes!  :p
May as well hop on this bandwagon with my tree notes.

More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline jonnyyxo

« Reply #4984 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:43:00 »
Since it's my birthday today I got myself a second monitor and dual monitor stand for cheap (:

Still need a longer power and Dual DVI cable to make some proper cablemanagement behind the monitors, but for now I'm quite happy with the result.

Sorry for that messy corner in the back, got a few monitorstands, an old 19" widescreen Samsung and a broken 24" BenQ monitor there.

Let me know what you think (:
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:44:51 by jonnyyxo »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4985 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:48:12 »
Since it's my birthday today I got myself a second monitor and dual monitor stand for cheap :)

Still need a longer power and Dual DVI cable to make some proper cablemanagement behind the monitors, but for now I'm quite happy with the result.

Show Image

Show Image

Let me know what you think :)

Dude, nice clean setup  :thumb:

I've been thinking about a dual monitor stand as well recently.

How do you find keeping your headphones behind one of the screens? I fee like that would drive me crazy every time I wanted to put them on. Another option I can think of is wall mounting a little hook/piece of wood to hang your headphones between your screen and PC (that way the headphone cable doesn't have to wrap behind and around your setup as well).

Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4986 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:49:50 »
Since it's my birthday today I got myself a second monitor and dual monitor stand for cheap (:

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry for that messy corner in the back, got a few monitorstands, an old 19" widescreen Samsung and a broken 24" BenQ monitor there.

That's very sleek and clean :)
I use two different Ergotech arms for my dual monitor, since I still need one of the speaker to go in between the monitor
but damn an edge to edge dual monitor setup is nice....
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #4987 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 09:52:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

I think your desk looks great! Very clean and organized. I agree with mobbo though, doesn't it get annoying to access your headphones when they're behind the monitor like that?

My current work setup:

Show Image

Show Image

Cute sticky notes!  :p
May as well hop on this bandwagon with my tree notes.

Show Image

You have to scribble a bunch of notes on them and post them all over your monitor.

Offline jonnyyxo

« Reply #4988 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 10:14:13 »
Yes it is annoying with my headset behind the monitors but I somehow don't have another place to put them.
Still need to figure that out or I will just get used to it.

Thanks guys!  :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #4989 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 12:50:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

It looks very clean.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #4990 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 15:46:48 »

Show Image

Show Image

Looks fine by me, carry on.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4991 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:12:09 »
Do soldering desks count?  :3

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4992 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:15:15 »

Show Image

Your workstation seems cleaner than the rest of your room.
A crowning achievement! I think.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4993 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:15:33 »

Show Image

Damn, that's a huge bag of Zealios. :eek:
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4994 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:17:36 »

Show Image

Your workstation seems cleaner than the rest of your room.
A crowning achievement! I think.

-_-  Don't make me post the rest of the room!  :P

Damn, that's a huge bag of Zealios. :eek:

I've been told to "go big or go home". 

I went big.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #4995 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:31:10 »

my room is worse than yours.

ps.  solder my things pls
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4996 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 21:43:01 »

my room is worse than yours.

ps.  solder my things pls

Post it up, dude!  Let's have a 'messiest rooms of GH' competition. 

My current space is no match for my senior year of college tho, oh god.  @.@

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4997 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:12:09 »
hey, finally something green bay that shines!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #4998 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:19:40 »

Show Image

Nice Packers lamp  :thumb: Hockey rules  :rolleyes:
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4999 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 23:01:05 »
hey, finally something green bay that shines!

Found the bitter 9ers fan.

Nice Packers lamp  :thumb: Hockey rules  :rolleyes:

:confused: