Author Topic: IBM MODEL M 50 KEYS Buckling Spring Keyboard - Vintage - RARE! - Macro Board  (Read 93678 times)

Offline mrduul

IBM MODEL M 50 KEYS Buckling Spring Keyboard - Vintage - RARE! - Macro Board

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163728292053

Offline mrduul

Correction:

It is 49 keys,

Commonly known as the 50 key Model M -
this one has the vertical Enter key on the right hand side cover over two barrels making it 49 keys.

Is it possible an admin can edit my OP - I can't edit it.

Offline JP

Hard to find these with all the keys like this. Mine has relegendable keys. $200 starting bid is a nonstarter for me though. Even if it was the more desired Model F version it would be a hard sell are that rate as this is more of a niche within a niche item.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline mrduul

Hard to find these with all the keys like this. Mine has relegendable keys. $200 starting bid is a nonstarter for me though. Even if it was the more desired Model F version it would be a hard sell are that rate as this is more of a niche within a niche item.

Because of its rarity it can get $500

Offline fanpeople

I remember buying one of these of Berserk for like $50 or $70 a few years ago. The board did have a really nice feel to it.

I agree with JP though, the starting price is a little high for what can really only be used as a shortcut board.

I do not see $500 though.

Good luck with your auction

Offline JP

I remember buying one of these of Berserk for like $50 or $70 a few years ago. The board did have a really nice feel to it.

I agree with JP though, the starting price is a little high for what can really only be used as a shortcut board.

Orihalcon had quite of few of these. The weren't quick sellers but I believe they sold around the $100-120 range when fully optioned with all the keys. I bought mine (no keys / some relegendables) for $50.

Offline fanpeople

Orihalcon had quite of few of these. The weren't quick sellers but I believe they sold around the $100-120 range when fully optioned with all the keys. I bought mine (no keys / some relegendables) for $50.

Ah yes I remember that. Was that with a converter cable included?

Offline JP

Ah yes I remember that. Was that with a converter cable included?

I think there might have been a cable bundled in as well.