Author Topic: [GB] TMOv2 R2 50% keyboard (GB sale ended - onto waiting)  (Read 30568 times)

Offline hkhawk

Why did you have to make the colors so good? How am I supposed to pick now?

Offline thanatic

Oh for some reason i thought the same thing since the PC Bottom was in the "add-on / extra" section.

So if you order the full aluminum case and the pc bottom add on you would lose your aluminum bottom that would be replaced with the PC bottom add-on correct?,

Originally i thought if you ordered full aluminum case and the PC bottom you would still get the full top and bottom aluminum case AND the PC bottom to switch out or in at your leisure.

Is the coral finish a ano fisnih or cerakote finish?

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
Oh for some reason i thought the same thing since the PC Bottom was in the "add-on / extra" section.

So if you order the full aluminum case and the pc bottom add on you would lose your aluminum bottom that would be replaced with the PC bottom add-on correct?,

Originally i thought if you ordered full aluminum case and the PC bottom you would still get the full top and bottom aluminum case AND the PC bottom to switch out or in at your leisure.

No, polycarbonate bottom is an additional part. So if you order an aluminium base kit (coral, eggplant, dark gray) and add the polycarbonate bottom, you'll get a full board AND one polycarbonate bottom piece.
Coral will be an anodized finish, have nowhere mentioned it'd be a cerakote. Usually cerakote would add to price for that colourway (last time +$20 or so) and also to manufacturing time.
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline thanatic

No, polycarbonate bottom is an additional part. So if you order an aluminium base kit (coral, eggplant, dark gray) and add the polycarbonate bottom, you'll get a full board AND one polycarbonate bottom piece.
Coral will be an anodized finish, have nowhere mentioned it'd be a cerakote. Usually cerakote would add to price for that colourway (last time +$20 or so) and also to manufacturing time.

Oh!! That's good news you get a Full aluminum case AND a extra PC bottom!(if paid with extra monies) Awesome!!

Offline Entity.

• Entity#1234
I think this might be the first 50% keyboard that I like.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [GB] TMOv2 R2 50% keyboard (GB sale ended - onto waiting)
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 05 July 2021, 04:14:49 »
Hello,

GB sale window has been closed and we're gathering everything to move forward!

I've been a bit offline ever since launch but I wanted to say - I'm still here, have been checking in with vendors and I'll have some numbers to share about how GB sales went. Stuff like colourway split by colours etc.

I also want to say thank you to everyone that has purchased a TMOv2 R2 and/or purchased add-ons and extras for their R1 TMOv2s. The support means a lot and it's very cool to see people chatting it up in my Discord, helping each other out with some Q&A's and just being friendly, funny and chill.

Peace out and have a wonderful weeks! :thumb:

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [GB] TMOv2 R2 50% keyboard (GB sale ended - onto waiting)
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 30 July 2021, 08:06:24 »
Hey guys!

It seems pretty dead here and I must apologize about that. Summer has been filled with various activities and responsibilities, as well I broke my pinky recently and will be wearing a cast until the end of August.

I plan on finally making those charts to show how the sale went and so. Please feel free to ask questions here and I'll reply to everyone in a timely manner, I promise.

Sincerely,
funder