Author Topic: [IC] DSA Season of the Witch (final kit renders updated 2020-10-25)  (Read 49607 times)

Offline ctrl

[IC] DSA Season of the Witch (final kit renders updated 2020-10-25)
« on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 07:49:47 »
DSA Season of the Witch

More
187605-0

187607-1

187609-2

254531-3

254533-4

254535-5

A keyset inspired by the intro sequence to the movie Halloween III: Season of the Witch.
A haunting John Carpenter synth soundtrack.
The fusion of technology and witchcraft.

Colors
Alphas - OAS on BFR
Modifiers - BFN on BFR
Orange accents - BFR on OAS
Blue accents - BFR on BFN

Kits v1

More
179318-6

Alphas
189533-7

Modifiers
189535-8

Numpad Kit
189537-9

Extension Kit
189541-10

40% / Ortho Kit
189543-11

Ergodox Kit
189545-12

UK Kit
189547-13

NORDE Kit
189549-14

Homing Kit
189551-15

Arrows Kit
217538-16

Kits v2

More
Alphas
217538-17

Modifiers
217540-18

Extension
218045-19

Numpad
217544-20

Secondary Numerics
217546-21

NORDE
217548-22

Homing
217550-23

Ortho/40s
217552-24

Ergodox/UniGo66
217554-25

Vortex/Minila
217567-26

Novelties
Updated 2019-11-05
229476-27

Kits v3

Alphas
254497-28

Large Form Factor
254499-29

Numpad
254501-30

Small Form Factor
254503-31

Ergodox & Unigo66
254505-32

Colevrak
254507-33

Norde
254509-34

Secondary Numerics
254511-35

Vortex and Minila
254513-36

Spacebars
254515-37

Samhain
229476-38

This is my first attempt at creating a keyset. I figured entering MD's Keycap Set Design Contest would be a good start. I realize the competition will be tough, but if there is enough interest I will continue DSA Season of the Witch as a traditional IC if it doesn't win.

While DSA SOTW didn't win, it was in good company. I feel it fared well in the contest. I'm really happy for all the feedback I've received so far and I'd like to continue to develop it. Bare with me. I'm trying to learn how this whole process works as I go. I wanted to give a better idea of what the keyset would look like so, for now, added is a render by u/janglad of DSA SOTW on a TKL (Mech27-TKL by 27). Updated 2017-10-25

Updated render by Oblotzky. Updated 2018-01-31

Massdrop poll is up. Vote here! Updated 2018-02-24

Kits are also updated now. Feedback welcome. Updated 2018-02-24

Hello. As I'm sure you've noticed, things have been slow going for the past few months. This has been due to family matters stacking up during the spring semester. I assure you I haven't dropped the project. Apologies for the silence. Some of you have asked about the project's status. Massdrop will be planning keysets for late 2018/early 2019 and the present aim is for DSA Season of the Witch to find its way into a slot during that timeframe. Is there a backup plan if this doesn't happen? Yes. But first things first. Let's have a shot at dropping this via Massdrop, shall we? Updated 2018-06-15

Apologies are in order. The long hiatus has been due to family matters taking up much more time than expected. Among them, the worst being the family trauma when my son fell severely ill, which nearly cost him his life. I'm so happy to be able to say that he's still with us today and doing well despite his injuries. I realize I should've made some kind of public notification about keyset development being halted and for this I apologize. I'd like to get back in the saddle with this and would like to do so by starting off with a poll to gather community feedback on kit design. I have worked on this with a glacial pace in the background, but feel like I'm at a point when some critical choices need to be made and I'd like your input to better visualize in which direction I should steer the keyset. Take the poll here. I'll keep it active for a month from today's date. Updated 2019-03-29

Major kit revision. Mono alphas with an optional kit for secondary numerics. Alphas, modifiers and secondary numerics support ISO UK. Consequently the NORDE kit has fewer keys. Ortho and 40s are one single kit. The Ergodox kit also supports the UniGo66. The second ALT key is replaced with ALT GR consistently throughout all kits. Vortex and Minila keyboards supported as a separate kit. Please note that the kit images are downloaded .png files from KLE and as such are meant first and foremost to illustrate the kit layouts rather than being correct renders of key profile and legend sizes. The aim is to add novelties in a couple of weeks. The kit layout poll will close 2019-04-29. Updated 2019-04-18

Everything is moving ahead. Proxies are ready for the EU (mykeyboard.eu), the US (TKC) and Australia (Daily Clack). I've gotten a first quote from Melissa at Signature Plastics. An Asian proxy is hopefully underway soon. Work on novelties will hopefully start during this week. I closed the poll a few days later than planned because I forgot about it. I've gone through your responses and hope I have addressed most in kit rev. 2 already, but there'll be a few more tweaks down the road as well. We have exciting times ahead! Updated 2019-05-13

A quick update on what's been going on backstage. Proxy is ready for Asia (iLouis). OutragedPudding is working on a couple of novelties. Planning more renders from Oblotzky. Looking into offering an artisan raffle as part of the GB. Kits have undergone a few changes and will be up later. The major one being combining the Modifiers kit with the Extension kit. Working on kit pricing. Hope you guys are enjoying summer! Be back with you soon for more updates. Updated 2019-06-27

Hello. DSA SOTW is still alive. Here is the long awaited novelties update. This is a keyset that would've felt awkward to release without novelties. Commissioning novelties took quite some time as the work had to pass hands and real life troubles caused delays. Now they are here and I hope you'll feel it's been well worth the wait. OutragedPudding has done one hell of a job to translate two iconic images from the movie Halloween III, the jack-o'-lantern and the silver shamrock, to doubleshot ABS novelties. Final kit renders by Oblotzky will be added soon. They are getting their final tweaks and with the novelties here, we should be all set to move towards the final countdown [sings Europe in falsetto]. Updated 2019-11-05

Back from the grave! And with Halloween just around the corner, what better opportunity to unleash the final renders by Oblotzky upon the living! Also, deep apologies for going on a hiatus without prior notice. It's been a heavy year, nothing Covid-19 related, but still very much heavy and tiring. From this point on, I'll resume talks with Signature Plastics and resellers. I think a Halloween release would've been awesome, but insanely hard to time right so that was never on the horizon. A related artisan drop was something I really wanted from the very start, but at this point I just feel it could risk pushing a planned GB even further into the future. Still, I hope you'll feel that this update is in the spirit of the season of the witch. Stay safe! The veil is thin! Updated 2020-10-25

Schedule:
  • Submission to Massdrop's Community Keycap Set Design Contest
  • Await contest results
  • First render
  • Color correction
  • Proxies 4/4
  • Develop kits Updated 2020-10-25
  • Novelties
  • (Something special - this means artisans!) Updated 2020-10-25

All feedback welcome!
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 October 2020, 17:15:40 by ctrl »

Offline ctrl

Re: [IC] DSA Season of the Witch
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 07:50:04 »
Reserved.

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 09:12:01 »
DSA is the worse profile ever. If DSA was a person i would kick him in the balls.

Offline FilthyMike720

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 09:23:00 »
DSA is the worse profile ever. If DSA was a person i would kick him in the balls.

When I first got into MK, I assumed DSA would be my favorite profile. I have since learned it is also my least favorite :P
Not bad, just like GMK and SA a lot more.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 10:26:17 »

When I first got into MK, I assumed DSA would be my favorite profile. I have since learned it is also my least favorite :P
Not bad, just like GMK and SA a lot more.

Haha. Ouch. Thing is, at least for now, the profile is heavily adapted to what's available in the contest.

- SP's standard ABS colors already have suitable colors for this keyset, but DSA is the only profile available.
- The other options were either GMK, which would mean custom colors and a really expensive price tag...
- ...or XDA/PBT, which wouldn't work with this colorway.
- Because the chosen colors are standard, the price can also be kept down.
- SA is not an alternative due to currently long lead times.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 11:51:51 »
I really like this set, would prefer SA or GMK.... i guess that some os uf dont mind to wait or the price is a little high as long as the set is beautiful

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 16:42:01 »
DSA is my favorite profile.  So, at least I have that going for me...

And I really really like this colorway.  Also, I'm glad you included blue as well as orange for accent.  I would probably run with orange escape and blue enter.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:02:33 »
I really like this set, would prefer SA or GMK.... i guess that some os uf dont mind to wait or the price is a little high as long as the set is beautiful

Thank you!

SA is not allowed in the contest. GMK would be expensive and have high MOQs due to custom colors. If the keyset wins, I could imagine a future R2 in a different profile. If it doesn't win, I'll consider ways forward.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:10:07 »
DSA is my favorite profile.  So, at least I have that going for me...

(Attachment Link)

And I really really like this colorway.  Also, I'm glad you included blue as well as orange for accent.  I would probably run with orange escape and blue enter.

Thank you! I'm really happy you like it! I hope the keyset does well in the contest. Even if it doesn't win, I hope it could be enough to fuel interest in a continuation.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:13:24 »
Mine submission is the "Beige Hero." It's a classic DSA beige set (light beige alphas with dark beige mods and yellow accents.)  Good luck in the contest!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:28:03 »
Mine submission is the "Beige Hero." It's a classic DSA beige set (light beige alphas with dark beige mods and yellow accents.)  Good luck in the contest!

Hey, did you post it in the MD thread yet? You should post there too if you haven't already. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:30:24 »

Hey, did you post it in the MD thread yet? You should post there too if you haven't already. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Is there a thread on here?  I did post in MD.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 17:43:15 »

No, I meant on MD. I just didn't see an image of the layout.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 18:08:17 »

Oh, no I never posted an image.  I just submitted my entry on the first day, and posted saying that I did such.  The whole posting an image was something people started doing a few days after I submitted. 

Offline LastBrat

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 09:56:06 »
I like this colors too, and I like DSA as well :) Good luck to the both of you in the contest btw!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 17:19:37 »

Oh, no I never posted an image.  I just submitted my entry on the first day, and posted saying that I did such.  The whole posting an image was something people started doing a few days after I submitted. 

You can just upload it now! You really should! Voting won't start until end of next week anyway.

I like this colors too, and I like DSA as well :) Good luck to the both of you in the contest btw!

Thanks and hey, you're in it as well! Cheers and good luck to you both! :thumb:

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 18:30:38 »
I’m not sure I am committed enough to hyping my set. I’m too old for that.  Ha..  It was my understanding that we would submit ideas (not posting them in the comments), massdrop would pick the best, and then they would present the sets to vote on. I see people posting several versions of their sets and several different set.  I just picked  the one that I thought was the most universal, easy to make, and cheap to produce. (All due sub DSA, but something you cannot currently order from PMK)

I really like the simplicity and harmony of your set. 

Also, I didn’t submit novelties.  I’ve never been a fan of novelties.  I like designs that revolve around solid color harmony and good typography.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 October 2017, 18:43:27 by reececonrad »

Offline LastBrat

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 04:35:12 »
I’m not sure I am committed enough to hyping my set. I’m too old for that.  Ha..  It was my understanding that we would submit ideas (not posting them in the comments), massdrop would pick the best, and then they would present the sets to vote on. I see people posting several versions of their sets and several different set.  I just picked  the one that I thought was the most universal, easy to make, and cheap to produce. (All due sub DSA, but something you cannot currently order from PMK)

Also, I didn’t submit novelties.  I’ve never been a fan of novelties.  I like designs that revolve around solid color harmony and good typography.

Yeah, I'm not up for the hype thing either. It's popularity contest, so you know anything with more taste than bling is not going to win ;) But I figured I at least gauge the interest.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 01:27:19 »

Haha. Geezer checking in here too. Yeah, it felt like it was off to a slightly confusing start, but I guess both MD and participants are finding our footing since it's a new format. You got a nice pitch there for your set. Looking forward to seeing it. :thumb:

Thank you! I'm trying to prioritize versatility and a daily-driver friendly look while still not compromising on colors. So that makes me really glad to hear! I went for SP's stock ABS colors and kept the amount low. The set is doubleshot ABS. I just noticed I forgot to put it in the presentation.

I feel about novelties the same way I feel about artisans. Most of the time, I just don't feel their style and they feel gimmicky. Then once in a while there's something that'll make my jaw drop in awe (e.g. SA Camping, GMK Nautilus, Seacaps, Rosekey Koicaps).

Offline ctrl

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 14:44:27 »
Voting round 1 is now open!

Vote for it in Massdrop's Community Keycap Set Design Contest here!

Voting Round 1 (4 groups) 10/5 1:00PM PST - 10/7 11:59PM PST Live!
Voting Round 2 (4 finalists) 10/9 1:00PM PST - 10/11 11:59PM PST
Be sure to vote in both rounds and in the other groups as well!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 14:50:33 »
oh damn, we're in the same group :(

Offline ctrl

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 14:59:22 »
oh damn, we're in the same group :(

Hey, you brought a great keyset to the contest! Glad to finally see it! :)

We're all in it together. I wish you best of luck in the contest!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 15:04:33 »
There's some tough competition in there.  Sets that I thought were already about to go into production... like dark sky.  And bounty hunter was in there, which already has a 40% kit produced and a full set on the way.  Good stuff!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 15:52:00 »
There's some tough competition in there.  Sets that I thought were already about to go into production... like dark sky.  And bounty hunter was in there, which already has a 40% kit produced and a full set on the way.  Good stuff!

Yeah, there sure is. And a lot more entries than I first thought. It'll be interesting to see how all the sets fare!

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 14:34:30 »
Season of the Witch is my favorite Halloween movie, so I would be down to support this.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 05:06:21 »
Season of the Witch is my favorite Halloween movie, so I would be down to support this.

Thanks! I was hooked when I saw that intro! I'm a huge fan of John Carpenter's soundtracks too. :thumb:

Hopefully, I'll have a proper render up soon!

Offline Robotical

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 15:56:24 »
Super similar to the keycap combo I am using right now. Very interested!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 01:36:23 »

Good to hear! What keycap combo are you using?

Offline Robotical

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 07:30:24 »

GMK Charred Orange Alphas with GMK Hydro Modifiers.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 16:47:39 »

Nice combo! I see what you mean. Apart from slight color variations, I assume the big difference is the background colors; black on GMK Charred Orange and dark grey on GMK Hydro.

I'm aiming for the washed out background darkness of a 1982 CRT TV screen. :cool:

Offline ctrl

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 16:50:45 »
New render added!

TKL (Mech27-TKL by 27). Render by u/janglad.
180816-0
« Last Edit: Wed, 31 January 2018, 04:01:54 by ctrl »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 19:27:59 »
Er, did you change the colors?  I thought this was more of a blue-gray.  Looks straight up blue now.  Looks like DSA Nautilus with the colors reversed (and orange instead of yellow).

I mean, I like it, I just liked the gray-sh version with the brighter blue legends/accents.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 01:21:12 »
Er, did you change the colors?  I thought this was more of a blue-gray.  Looks straight up blue now.  Looks like DSA Nautilus with the colors reversed (and orange instead of yellow).

I mean, I like it, I just liked the gray-sh version with the brighter blue legends/accents.

Actually, no. I thought it'd end up looking more a washed out grey/steel blue too. At first I chalked it up to inconsistencies between KLE, KLE-render, the rendering program, the laptop screen and the ABS color codes, but since I'm not the only one seeing it, I'm following up. If worst comes to worst, maybe I have to look into a different color to come closer to what I'm looking for...

Offline Robotical

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 10:36:11 »

Nice combo! I see what you mean. Apart from slight color variations, I assume the big difference is the background colors; black on GMK Charred Orange and dark grey on GMK Hydro.

I'm aiming for the washed out background darkness of a 1982 CRT TV screen. :cool:

The greys are actually the same color:

I am using some pbt keycaps for the split spacebar which is the main color difference.

The new render shows a little too much blue for my taste as well.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 02:45:52 »

The new render shows a little too much blue for my taste as well.

I'm trying to figure this one out. It seems this is what the color codes from KLE will end up looking like in a render. So I'm following up and have ordered color chips from Signature Plastics to see what the actual colors will look like when manufactured.

I live in Sweden so it might take a while for the samples to reach me by regular international mail. Espcecially if the package get stuck in customs. I'll update with a white balanced image of the chips as soon as I can!

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 02:53:36 »
Dude, this looks amazing. Please keep these colors.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 03:02:11 »
Dude, this looks amazing. Please keep these colors.

Hey, thanks! :D

I'm just looking into matching the colors right. :)

It's difficult to give a truthful representation when colors show up differently in KLE, KLE-render, a professional render, depending on a screen's calibration, on photo quality and the intended manufactured plastic. Seeing these colors on sample chips will help a lot. Let me know what you think once they are up!

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 08:34:56 »
Personally prefer the navy-ish blue base on the new render. Both would look nice though  :thumb:

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 22:00:36 »
Bummer its DSA. Amazing colorway though!
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline ctrl

« Reply #39 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 01:46:08 »
Bummer its DSA. Amazing colorway though!

Personally prefer the navy-ish blue base on the new render. Both would look nice though  :thumb:

Thanks! :)

I have received color samples from Signature Plastics now. BFR is one hell of a tricky color to represent! I'm still trying to get it at least somewhat right in a picture. It's what I wanted for the keyset though! So that's good. :)

It's a dark, but still kinda washed out, steel gray with a hint of blue. The hue is much closer to KLE, but the tone is much closer to the render posted so far. In fact all images I've seen online where the hue is right, the tone looks too light.

I'll post a pic soon of the chips. Even if it turns out potato.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 November 2017, 06:01:00 by ctrl »

Offline ctrl

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 07:44:17 »
Ok, so here's a auto-white balanced pic taken with ProCamera on an iphone 7 Plus in an office with mixed light from windows and fluorescent light. Sorry, it's what I got at the moment.

IRL the colors are brighter and more vibrant. This pic does in no way do the colors justice. For more images of Signature Plastics ABS colors, please check out the thread SP ABS Color Ring Scans.

182178-0

Overall, I am very happy with the color choices as they stand. :)

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 23:46:40 »
GMK, when? =)

Offline jnthnrvs

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 13:39:05 »
GMK, when? =)

To my eyes, this already exists as GMK, and will soon be available second-hand. It's Nautilus, near-as-makes-no-difference.

OP: I like what you have here. I've come to appreciate keysets in which the modifier base color matches the alpha base color. (Sets like terminal, WoB, BoW, Skidata, Nuclear Data, etc.) It makes use on non-standard boards slightly more aestheticly-pleasing (https://imgur.com/a/Gmjpd, for instance).

I can get behind this set, given that you provide barred F/J and kit to cover ortholinear boards. In my opinion, the following keys are needed, in addition to what's shown above:

- 1u: Shift, Enter, Tab, Bksp, a couple blanks for grid spacebars
- 2u: blank x2

I'm subscribed.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 20 November 2017, 07:25:54 »
GMK, when? =)

To my eyes, this already exists as GMK, and will soon be available second-hand. It's Nautilus, near-as-makes-no-difference.

OP: I like what you have here. I've come to appreciate keysets in which the modifier base color matches the alpha base color. (Sets like terminal, WoB, BoW, Skidata, Nuclear Data, etc.) It makes use on non-standard boards slightly more aestheticly-pleasing (https://imgur.com/a/Gmjpd, for instance).

I can get behind this set, given that you provide barred F/J and kit to cover ortholinear boards. In my opinion, the following keys are needed, in addition to what's shown above:

- 1u: Shift, Enter, Tab, Bksp, a couple blanks for grid spacebars
- 2u: blank x2

I'm subscribed.

Hello! Glad to hear you like it and thanks for the feedback! :)

However, I'd argue this keyset is very different from GMK Nautilus. Unfortunately there are color matching issues in the render on the top of the page which has resulted in a more ultramarine blue hue than it is. The color is much closer to the dark steel grey in the KLE renders, but the tone is much closer to the dark in the render. I attached a pic of Signature Plastics color chips for these color codes in a comment just above. It's very hard to get the color matching right so that's my priority right now.

I'll have to look into barred F/J. Not sure if SP offers that option. If possible, I'd like that as well though.

A proper kit breakdown is in the works. So far, the kits presented is the layout that was used in Massdrop's contest, but this will be updated. I intend to offer ortho support so that feedback is much appreciated.

Offline Aktavate

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 24 January 2018, 17:00:34 »
Any updates on this? Possibility of icon mods? This would look great on a lot of boards.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 25 January 2018, 16:22:00 »
Any updates on this? Possibility of icon mods? This would look great on a lot of boards.

Very much alive, but slow.

Thanks for the suggestion and for showing interest in this project! I didn't even consider icon mods before, but now that you mention it, I think it would look great too. It's certainly something I will consider. :)

A small status update. There will be stuff coming up soon. I have a first render I'll upload soon, I'm slowly working on updated kits (the initial layout of kits was adapted to the MD keyset contest) and I'm currently looking into possible novelties as well as something special. ;)

I haven't dropped the project and I still very much would like to hear what people in the community would like to see from DSA SOTW.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 06:09:06 »
New render added!

Render by Oblotzky.
187611-0

187613-1

187615-2

Offline andysun

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 07:48:41 »
Wow, didn't see this before, looks great! Did you consider some other profile?

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 08:12:15 »
Love the new renders and am glad this is still a possibility.

Offline funnystunny

• Software Engineering student
    • GitHub
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 09:20:58 »
Looking good. Never tried DSA keycaps and these ones look nice. Lets see where this goes.