Author Topic: Hello GH from Los Angeles!  (Read 1354 times)

Offline pmdbt

• KeebsForAll Storefront
Hello GH from Los Angeles!
« on: Sun, 03 January 2021, 19:05:09 »
Hi everyone on GH!

I just wanted to take the time to quickly introduce myself. I picked up this hobby at the start of the quarantine in 2020 after I've sunk hundreds of dollars into mass-market mech keyboards, but didn't end up liking any of them. Fast forward to now and I've built 4 customs and purchased a few 2nd hand mechs including a Rama M65-A (I'm super excited for my first Rama board  :D ). I've actually also become a vendor myself in 2020 and a few of you might have bought from me in r/mechmarket under u/pmdbt.

I've been lurking on the GH for the last year and I thought for 2021, I should finally pull the trigger and join the GH community properly. My personal keyboard goal this year will be to mod my Kinesis Advantage 2. I liked my Kinesis the most out of all mass-market boards, but I've always hated the switches on them. I'm going to try to replace them with lubed holy pandas this year, so wish me luck :)

I'm also looking to stock more custom items for my storefront this year, so I'm looking to collaborate with talented community members here on GH. My goal for the store is that every custom product I sell will be in partnership with a community member. So, if you've been looking at designing something of your own such as keycaps, PCBs, switches, or cases, then please reach out to me. I'd love to chat!

Anyway, hello again to everyone and please let me know what are your favorite switches that are hard to find as well as what you think the best budget tactile switches are in the comments below!
ID80, Rama M65-A, Black Inks V2