Author Topic: Poker 3 LED's  (Read 3629 times)

Offline jcoffin1981

Poker 3 LED's
« on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 19:19:26 »
I've been trying to see if anybody else can duplicate this feature or if my board is a freak.  There is a hidden set of LED controls which add the feature of the scrolling light across the rows, and just illuminating the number 3.  I can't figure what the heck this feature could be for.  Maybe some keyboard programmer having a laugh?

To do this you need to press Fn (Caps)+left Ctrl + Win.  You then press the Ctrl button to scroll through the features.  It still does the breathing mode and illuminating single keypresses, but also just the number "3."  Very strange....
KPB V60 Gateron Browns and Leopold Keycaps.  Poker 3 with Gateron Browns and Poker keycaps.  Poker 3 with Cherry MX Browns, ABS keycaps and white LED's.

Leopold FC660M- my new favorite, right out of the box.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Poker 3 LED's
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 19:21:02 »
Maybe because it is a poker 3? So the 3 is lit up?

Offline jcoffin1981

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 22:32:28 »
I'm surprised that there were virtually no replies.  I am fascinated by this and I thought somebody else would be too.  Did this model just fail and nobody actually owns it?  Is my board one of the few that can do this?

I saw one post where somebody said they somehow activated the scrolling light, but never mentioned the single illuminated "3."
KPB V60 Gateron Browns and Leopold Keycaps.  Poker 3 with Gateron Browns and Poker keycaps.  Poker 3 with Cherry MX Browns, ABS keycaps and white LED's.

Leopold FC660M- my new favorite, right out of the box.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 22:35:08 »
HL3 confirmed.
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 17 July 2016, 05:05:07 »
HL3 confirmed.

Confirmation confirmed.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ