Author Topic: I'm not a crazy person  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Fizoro

I'm not a crazy person
« on: Sat, 30 July 2022, 14:43:17 »
I'm 33, I've got a job and a family. I can be a little obsessive.

Just by chance around 3 weeks ago I came across a keycap set which was kinda nice (NOT GMK just some random amazon brand). This got me interested and I started to look for a keycap set which I would love, 3 weeks later I'm trying to figure out how to build a completely custom keyboard! When I mean custom I don't mean getting a kit to build. NO, I've completely lost it and am trying to find if I can find a CAD designer to bring thoughts to life.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: I'm not a crazy person
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 07:31:06 »

I'm trying to figure out how to build a completely custom keyboard!

Yes, you are a crazy person. Spend a year using some small fraction of the myriad keyboards already out there so you aren't re-inventing the wheel.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015