Author Topic: Post your Topre Keyboard  (Read 2624598 times)

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
Re: Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #1650 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 09:23:07 »
Oh interesting, I have a red WASD, but I don't like it too much, I'll tinker around with it though and see if I can get a NES feel :D
;)

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1651 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 09:35:40 »
My HHKB with some friends from Japan :D

Show Image

Add a little red (like a red Esc key or red bottom modifiers) and you've got yourself a Nintendo theme!
Something like this:
Kind of an inverse Nintendo Broboard  :))

Show Image

I actually did an nintendo theme with the first mechanical keyboard that I owned of Cherry switches. I would do it again if friggin Leopold would start making caps again. lol I am currently typing on the RF 55g have you tried any other Topre switch keyboards other than the HHKB pro 2?

Leopold FC660C- Realforce 87u 55g- QFR mx Blues

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #1652 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 09:41:42 »
I've tried most of all of them out there (FC660C, 30g - 55g Realforces, Typeheaven) since I've been able to access them in stores. I settled on the HHKB because I prefer compact boards and the HHKB layout was really intriguing (and definitely worth it so far :D). I'm interested how others would feel after an extended period of time though, I've been eying Realforces :P
;)

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1653 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 10:05:53 »
I've tried most of all of them out there (FC660C, 30g - 55g Realforces, Typeheaven) since I've been able to access them in stores. I settled on the HHKB because I prefer compact boards and the HHKB layout was really intriguing (and definitely worth it so far :D). I'm interested how others would feel after an extended period of time though, I've been eying Realforces :P

I understand that, and I currently own the Leopold fc660c and the Realforce 87u 55g. I will be honest I absolutely love the HHKB and it's layout. My friend and I were talking about the perfect compact board would have the Leo's alpha keys, HHKB's modifiers, the layout for the HHKB, the feet and metal plate in the Leo, but the weighting options of the Realforce...god with pbt caps. LOL, anyways I am currently in search of a purple and or grey escape key for the Realforce 87u which has been the main board since receiving it a few weeks ago. I will not say I like it more than the Leo, but the typing experience(after letting it break in and you grow use to it) is quite literally the best I have had as far as anything over 45g. I love the Leo as well for it is both well constructed with that nice bump before the smoothest transition down to the back plate.

I did not have the money to buy some HHKB key caps to put the alpha caps on my Leo, because I was building 2 computers(one for mother, the other for my girl's new gaming rig) and then I found a Fractal Define R4 for sale and had to grab it. Now, that it is all done other that some minor things I will be getting those caps soon.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1654 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 11:31:14 »
I actually did an nintendo theme with the first mechanical keyboard that I owned of Cherry switches. I would do it again if friggin Leopold would start making caps again. lol I am currently typing on the RF 55g have you tried any other Topre switch keyboards other than the HHKB pro 2?

I have a only tried the two HHKBs, type-s and standard. I love them both and I am really keen on a 55g, one day when I have some extra cash.  ;)

Found a nice way of describing the type-s's feel, it feels like a fancy Roland electric keyboard feels when you push down the keys except it obviously has a bump. Interested to see if other type-s users agree?

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1655 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 11:57:58 »

I have a only tried the two HHKBs, type-s and standard. I love them both and I am really keen on a 55g, one day when I have some extra cash.  ;)

Found a nice way of describing the type-s's feel, it feels like a fancy Roland electric keyboard feels when you push down the keys except it obviously has a bump. Interested to see if other type-s users agree?

Yea I know what you mean, I have yet to really sit there and use it but the Topre switches kind of feel like a lighter and more enjoyable piano keys. I mean the 55g Feels kind of like piano keys with a a pronounced tactile feeling then you would feel on the pian, and I do not know if one would agree with me but I have played music and believe for me this is an accurate description. I also love the feeling of the Leo, but wish it had more of the thock that normal 45g HHKB pro 2 is so known for. I mean the Leo has an amazing feeling when typing and I would have to say that I love it just as much and or more than the Realforce 55g mostly because I had grown use to and comfortable with the size and layout of the mini keyboard. I actually really would love it if Leopold would produce a FC660C keyboard with different weighting, and if they ever did I would totally purchase one with BLANK key caps this time(still very upset about them not being available when I bought the Leo those few months ago).

Offline avtar

« Reply #1656 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:44:15 »
Work keyboard revisited:

I'm hoping to have grey keys soon for the black version at home, then life will be complete.

Offline mljs54

• Team Topre
« Reply #1657 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 14:14:34 »
Work keyboard revisited:

Show Image

I'm hoping to have grey keys soon for the black version at home, then life will be complete.

The elusive blue RF caps.  Very nice.
ReΛlforce 87UB EK

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1658 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 17:55:52 »
Work keyboard revisited:

Show Image

I'd like to work with that :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1659 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 07:51:16 »
Work keyboard revisited:

Show Image

That is a lovely color scheme and I wanted to ask is that led lighting on the caps white? or is it blue and just appear otherwise in the picture? I would work all day on this keyboard and be happy.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #1660 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 09:56:02 »
Realforce pink caps on 87u and fc660c.

I'm in love with my new 87u 55g!!! Love the tactile feedback on this thing. Sorry for the crappy phone quality. The pinks are much more saturated IRL.

ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1661 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:06:11 »

I'm in love with my new 87u 55g!!! Love the tactile feedback on this thing. Sorry for the crappy phone quality. The pinks are much more saturated IRL.

Show Image

Well done with those pink keycaps good sir, and you definitely made it work on your Leo. Was going to buy some of those and mix match them with the RF red caps I have...I am currently going to be saving up for some HHKB caps to place as my alpha keys on my Leo now that updating my build is done. I can get back to what counts...topre.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1662 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:15:32 »
My Christmas present from the D-Squad. An HHKB PD-KB400B!  :eek: Also included lavender WASD, Red escape and a few extra brown keys for fn and cursor keys.

Offline avtar

« Reply #1663 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 10:46:49 »
That is a lovely color scheme and I wanted to ask is that led lighting on the caps white? or is it blue and just appear otherwise in the picture? I would work all day on this keyboard and be happy.

Thanks, buddy. It's blue. The colours are all off due to my HiPhone's camera.

nobee, the pink and whites look great! How does it feel to go back to the FC660C after using 55g weighting?

Well done with those pink keycaps good sir

She's not a sir :P

mashby, where does one get brown keys for a HHKB? Or are they dyed?

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1664 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:12:10 »

nobee, the pink and whites look great! How does it feel to go back to the FC660C after using 55g weighting?

Oh I apologize to the miss then about calling her a sir, it was not meant with ill will.

Also I figured as much but thought maybe there was different model with a different lighting for the led. Also, as far aas going back to the Leo after the Jesuschristsuperstar(a.k.a RF 55g) it is incredibly awkward for me when first typing on the 45g uniform(which on the Leo is amazingly smooth), but I have started getting use to the change between the two as I have been starting to use my Leo as my phone keyboard when I am stationed at my desk, and just leaving the RF attached to the pc. I still love the Leo and really enjoy the space it saves and the butter smooth glide when typing, but the Realforce is incredible and I would love for Leopold to put out a 60% keyboard with 55g weighting....It ....would.....rule.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #1665 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:19:22 »

I haven't used it enough yet to notice a huge difference going back and forth. But the Leo does feel a little lighter now that I've tried the RF 55g. I'm really surprised that I didn't get as much resistance as I thought with the RF 55g. I was worried about that at first and that my fingers will get too tired after a while, but that's not an issue at all (so far) and it still feels amazing to type on.

Haha! I guess some people here missed my New Member intro thread.  :)

Oh I apologize to the miss then about calling her a sir, it was not meant with ill will.

No offense taken!  :)

Also I figured as much but thought maybe there was different model with a different lighting for the led. Also, as far aas going back to the Leo after the Jesuschristsuperstar(a.k.a RF 55g) it is incredibly awkward for me when first typing on the 45g uniform(which on the Leo is amazingly smooth), but I have started getting use to the change between the two as I have been starting to use my Leo as my phone keyboard when I am stationed at my desk, and just leaving the RF attached to the pc. I still love the Leo and really enjoy the space it saves and the butter smooth glide when typing, but the Realforce is incredible and I would love for Leopold to put out a 60% keyboard with 55g weighting....It ....would.....rule.

This. I pretty much have the same experience going back and forth so far.
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline Travellerr

« Reply #1666 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 11:39:57 »

I haven't used it enough yet to notice a huge difference going back and forth. But the Leo does feel a little lighter now that I've tried the RF 55g. I'm really surprised that I didn't get as much resistance as I thought with the RF 55g. I was worried about that at first and that my fingers will get too tired after a while, but that's not an issue at all (so far) and it still feels amazing to type on.

Haha! I guess some people here missed my New Member intro thread.  :)

No I saw and checked it out a whiiiile  back maybe like this 5 months ago, but I am not sure if it was the same thread or not.

No offense taken!  :)

This. I pretty much have the same experience going back and forth so far.

Do you enjoy the 55g weighting as much as I, because I totally love it. I mean they have that warning that this may be too heavy for people to have as a keyboard choice, but I would have to say even with typing with the lighter less tactile Leo I still found it a relatively and easy transition. I mean when I first typed on it... I was like screw this I do not care for it much, but I told myself before receiving it that I would give it two weeks of continual use before passing any final judgement on it. I am very happy that I gave it more than a couple days because the more I type on this keyboard the more I love the 55g weighted and it's heavier weighting compared to that of the Leo.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #1667 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 12:39:37 »
Do you enjoy the 55g weighting as much as I, because I totally love it. I mean they have that warning that this may be too heavy for people to have as a keyboard choice, but I would have to say even with typing with the lighter less tactile Leo I still found it a relatively and easy transition. I mean when I first typed on it... I was like screw this I do not care for it much, but I told myself before receiving it that I would give it two weeks of continual use before passing any final judgement on it. I am very happy that I gave it more than a couple days because the more I type on this keyboard the more I love the 55g weighted and it's heavier weighting compared to that of the Leo.

Absolutely. Like I said, I pretty much agree with everything you said about going back and forth between the Leo and the RF 55g. I was worried about the weighting at first, and that it would be too heavy for me, but it really wasn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be. I still like typing on my Leo, but I absolutely love the tactile feel on the RF 55g.

Offline drinkbleach

« Reply #1668 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 12:49:19 »
My Christmas present from the D-Squad. An HHKB PD-KB400B!  :eek: Also included lavender WASD, Red escape and a few extra brown keys for fn and cursor keys.

Show Image

Do hhkb's have powers ? this one is floating !!

Offline drinkbleach

« Reply #1669 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 12:53:20 »

Show Image

How is the sound difference between the 2 ??

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1670 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 12:53:33 »

I believe they are dyed key caps. At least that's how they look to me.

This keyboard is so baller, it spins on it's own axis!  :))

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #1671 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 13:07:38 »

Show Image

How is the sound difference between the 2 ??

Definitely more clack from the Leo and even more so with the RF caps on there. Some people mod it to get rid of the clack, but I don't mind it too much.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #1672 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 13:09:23 »

Show Image

I love this photo! You should make it into a wallpaper.

Offline kelske

• The North Borders
« Reply #1673 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 14:28:04 »

I believe they are dyed key caps. At least that's how they look to me.

This keyboard is so baller, it spins on it's own axis!  :))

Lol those may be my dyed caps :o Milk chocolate baby!
HHKB Type-S 55g - FC660M - FC210TP

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1674 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 14:38:21 »
My Christmas present from the D-Squad. An HHKB PD-KB400B!  :o Also included lavender WASD, Red escape and a few extra brown keys for fn and cursor keys.

Show Image

Oh my, this picture is just awesome, I am not into topres, their prices are just way too high, though. But the picture and the combination of colors and textures is mm, nice.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1675 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 16:09:35 »

Yes, they make you special too.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline drinkbleach

« Reply #1676 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 16:51:44 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1677 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 17:02:55 »

Show Image

I am special too :)

Offline drinkbleach

« Reply #1678 on: Thu, 13 March 2014, 17:07:44 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1679 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 03:25:18 »

Offline Shikarikato

« Reply #1680 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 03:26:22 »
Show Image

White/Grey Realforce caps on a HHKB just messes with my mind.

Offline tbc

« Reply #1681 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 03:36:54 »
Show Image

holy ****...mind went assploded.

TOO GOOD
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1682 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 03:47:37 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1684 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 04:19:13 »
That's one very attractive HHKB, Bro. What is the Insert key doing there though?

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #1685 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 13:39:47 »
This board deserves a much better camera.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1686 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 13:48:58 »
This board deserves a much better camera.

Show Image

Welcome good sir, nice blanks.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #1687 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 14:19:43 »
Yall talk too much. Moar pics plz

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #1688 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 15:03:07 »

Show Image

Wrong thread

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #1689 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 15:13:38 »

Show Image

Wrong thread

"Post your Topre Keyboard" edit: I can post the other half if you want...  :))
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 March 2014, 15:15:47 by jwaz »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1690 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 15:29:56 »

Been typing on the Type-S now for a day and I have to admit that I prefer it over the non-silenced version. Do I like it better than my custom poker... ? Jury is still out.  :p

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #1691 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 15:32:47 »

Show Image

Wrong thread

"Post your Topre Keyboard" edit: I can post the other half if you want...  :))

Yes, because showing the corner with the clack, isn't showing your topre board ;)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #1692 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 15:33:37 »
Show Image

Been typing on the Type-S now for a day and I have to admit that I prefer it over the non-silenced version. Do I like it better than my custom poker... ? Jury is still out.  :p

I agree. Topre switches were definitely meant to be silenced. Just feels and sounds much better than non.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1693 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 16:47:53 »
Show Image

I agree. Topre switches were definitely meant to be silenced. Just feels and sounds much better than non.

Very true! Also thanks to you I have lubed all of my Topre! Krytox Lube + Silence. Perfection.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1694 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 16:59:35 »
I want to buy a type S now ... but I don't use vim.
MEH

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1695 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 17:04:30 »
Very true! Also thanks to you I have lubed all of my Topre! Krytox Lube + Silence. Perfection.

Look like I'm going to have to try lubing the stems then. I see where Bro Caps posted a photo showing where to lube. In a nutshell, I just take the board apart, flip over the top and lube in those two places with my Krytox?

Anything I'm missing? Any suggestions, or videos?

Offline tbc

« Reply #1696 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 17:25:28 »
does lube affect sound on topre switches or just feel?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1697 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 17:26:29 »
does lube affect sound on topre switches or just feel?

according to the kawa keyboard, both.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #1698 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 01:17:55 »
Show Image

I haven't gotten to try a Type-S HHKB, although I have tried a silenced Realforce. I didn't really like the silenced switches because it felt weird to not be able to hear the key presses :P
;)

Offline adhoc

« Reply #1699 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 05:03:13 »
Show Image

Your space bar seems to be flipped.