Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4185464 times)

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #26300 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 07:21:01 »
If you're worried about health,  Tp4 recommend the Tp4 health plan.. comes with Free veggie chat..

Wait. Can I sign up for this plan?
Does it come with a free tote bag? Hopefully with your face on it.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #26301 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 08:16:19 »
If you're worried about health,  Tp4 recommend the Tp4 health plan.. comes with Free veggie chat..

Tp4 = 2 Ugly

People will beat you up over the tote bag, then burn the bag.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #26302 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 08:30:54 »

Tp4 = 2 Ugly

People will beat you up over the tote bag, then burn the bag.

I'm curious so I'm going to ask a question here.
What is considered too ugly? Are there statistics? Can you like, scan your face on some website and it tells you if you're too ugly? As far as I know there are all kinds of types out there.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26303 on: Tue, 19 February 2019, 10:03:51 »

I'm curious so I'm going to ask a question here.
What is considered too ugly? Are there statistics? Can you like, scan your face on some website and it tells you if you're too ugly? As far as I know there are all kinds of types out there.

Yea, there are golden ratio face measuring sites.  They have a male and female version,  some men fit the female version better and some females fit the male version better,  Closely Fitting Either one would land you in the category for possessing "Traditionally good looks."

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #26304 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 00:34:06 »
I'll tell you what bothers me: When people list trackpoint keyboards with trackpointer nubs that are so used they look like old cigarette butts.

213319-0

Ick. Yick. Eeww.  :?P
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26305 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 18:32:00 »
That software company sent follow up emails for the applications I submitted a few weeks ago.  As a software tester applicant I'm under-qualified.  So it goes.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26306 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:28:52 »
That software company sent follow up emails for the applications I submitted a few weeks ago.  As a software tester applicant I'm under-qualified.  So it goes.

mertx lining up to test Naughty Japanese Ero-Soft.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26307 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 19:43:05 »

mertx lining up to test Naughty Japanese Ero-Soft.

lol

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26308 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 20:44:50 »
I got laid off yesterday. "Reduction in payroll/force" was the check box I had to sign off on. I haven't lost a job since 2000.

It's not so much the direct loss of job. It's the loss of the benefits that is bothering me. Finally landed with a great company with great benefits and just got the ball rolling on bettering my physical health and BAM! I'm out.

Between my final check, remaining PTO and my tax returns I have about 3.5 months to recover before I have to start dipping into my savings and other resources. I'd really like to avoid that.

At least I have extra time for games and keyboards  :D...   :-[

At least tp4 from the best of my knowledge is not the smurfing type.  Pretty straight forward and to the albeit sometimes ad nauseam point.  Hope you're not out for too long, etc.

My wife is a chef by profession so getting quality meals isn't really a problem. It's actually making it happen after we both work a 10-12 hour day and gorge on late night pizza before bed that's killing us.

As far as being out for too long, I am going to have to be now. My insurance runs out at the end of the month so tomorrow I'm going in for surgery before it does. My recovery time will be 3-4 weeks before I can go back to work light duty, then 4-6 before I can be back at it with no restrictions. It's convenient that I don't have to go to work but it sucks not having anything to go straight back to.

It's a simple surgery, be 1.5-2 hours.

I'm just bothered because I have to be put under and I don't even take sleep aids because of some irrational fear of not waking up.

They're using a robot so that's cool I guess.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26309 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 22:39:55 »

I'm just bothered because I have to be put under and I don't even take sleep aids because of some irrational fear of not waking up.

Silicone muscle inserts ??

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26310 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 23:56:24 »
I got laid off yesterday. "Reduction in payroll/force" was the check box I had to sign off on. I haven't lost a job since 2000.

It's not so much the direct loss of job. It's the loss of the benefits that is bothering me. Finally landed with a great company with great benefits and just got the ball rolling on bettering my physical health and BAM! I'm out.

Between my final check, remaining PTO and my tax returns I have about 3.5 months to recover before I have to start dipping into my savings and other resources. I'd really like to avoid that.

At least I have extra time for games and keyboards  :D...   :-[

At least tp4 from the best of my knowledge is not the smurfing type.  Pretty straight forward and to the albeit sometimes ad nauseam point.  Hope you're not out for too long, etc.

My wife is a chef by profession so getting quality meals isn't really a problem. It's actually making it happen after we both work a 10-12 hour day and gorge on late night pizza before bed that's killing us.

As far as being out for too long, I am going to have to be now. My insurance runs out at the end of the month so tomorrow I'm going in for surgery before it does. My recovery time will be 3-4 weeks before I can go back to work light duty, then 4-6 before I can be back at it with no restrictions. It's convenient that I don't have to go to work but it sucks not having anything to go straight back to.

Ah, ten weeks give or take a week isn't too bad.  I've been under once..  I much prefer local aenethisa

edit - or anesthesia.. yikes
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 February 2019, 10:00:33 by csmertx »

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #26311 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 08:03:22 »
I understand you. I have been under only once. I did not like going in, but some things you just have to do.
I didn't notice when it kicked in. When it had stopped working, I was asleep and dreaming normally before I awoke.

I have used "anti-anxiety" pills that make me sleepy and dull... and those have been much worse. Like a really bad hangover in the morning ... and these are supposed to help me feel better?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26312 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 19:54:30 »
xmodmap and not having the balls to use loadkeys.. ffs I need to go full hardware..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26313 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 19:55:36 »
Moved to a new area, found the best pizza shop ever, and no-one else in the household likes their pizzas.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26314 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:02:12 »
Moved to a new area, found the best pizza shop ever, and no-one else in the household likes their pizzas.
That just means you get it all to yourself!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26315 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:02:20 »

?? what makes the shop the best ever then ??

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26316 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:09:10 »

Good prices, extra topping, really nice toppings too.  Like these were the heaviest pizzas I've ever seen!  Nearly twice the weight of other pizzas.

First time in a long while I have not been able to eat an entire pizza (we get one each).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26317 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:22:31 »

Good prices, extra topping, really nice toppings too.  Like these were the heaviest pizzas I've ever seen!  Nearly twice the weight of other pizzas.

First time in a long while I have not been able to eat an entire pizza (we get one each).

Sounds like all the 'decent' pizza places in my area.  I can only eat like two slices of Satchel's Pizza/Leonardo's Pizza.  Not quite deep dish yet not quite thin crust.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26318 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:27:51 »

Sounds like all the 'decent' pizza places in my area.  I can only eat like two slices of Satchel's Pizza/Leonardo's Pizza.  Not quite deep dish yet not quite thin crust.

I thought costco pizza's pretty decently topped and big..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26319 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:30:32 »

Is Costco anything like Sam's Club?  I've bought Costco items from Amazon but I've never set foot in a Costco..  When I think of Sam's Club all I think of is 1gal containers of mayo or pickles.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26320 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:31:08 »

My dad had this problem when i was a child. Myself, sisters and step mother all wanted pizza hut becuase brainwashed by adds etc. My dad would do his best to convince everyone that the local pizza shop down the road was better. Never worked. Protip the local pizza place down the road is better.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26321 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:32:47 »

Is Costco anything like Sam's Club?  I've bought Costco items from Amazon but I've never set foot in a Costco..  When I think of Sam's Club all I think of is 1gal containers of mayo or pickles.

Yea, it's exactly the same.. Only Idk, i felt like people @ Costco were m0ar phat, than when I was at Samsclub.

SOMETIMES , i remember getting a pizza with not as much cheese,  usually it's alrite.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26322 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:33:39 »

My dad had this problem when i was a child. Myself, sisters and step mother all wanted pizza hut becuase brainwashed by adds etc. My dad would do his best to convince everyone that the local pizza shop down the road was better. Never worked. Protip the local pizza place down the road is better.

China pizza hut has Roasted Eel pizza tho..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26323 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:44:17 »

As someone who ate canetoad legs when drunk, i cant really comment.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26324 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:45:56 »

Frog legs are a delicacy in most older societies.

Very tender

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26325 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:46:13 »

Yea, it's exactly the same.. Only Idk, i felt like people @ Costco were m0ar phat, than when I was at Samsclub.

SOMETIMES , i remember getting a pizza with not as much cheese,  usually it's alrite.

That moment when you complete a successful reverse tp4tissue query

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26326 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:47:25 »

Frog legs are a delicacy in most older societies.

Very tender

I guess straya could be considered that annoying toddler at the family gathering then. Not desirable here.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26327 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:48:43 »
Coyotes dragging animals parts through the yard and my outside dog decided to help himself, now he's out there eating something while I'm yelling for him to get inside before he gets jumped.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26328 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:56:24 »
Coyotes dragging animals parts through the yard and my outside dog decided to help himself, now he's out there eating something while I'm yelling for him to get inside before he gets jumped.

At least you don't got hyenas.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26329 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:57:32 »

Or alligators/crocodiles that can climb fences..

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26330 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 21:05:09 »

What bout them honey badgers.. steal ur wallet, ur wifi, and ur wife

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26331 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 21:15:10 »

What bout them honey badgers.. steal ur wallet, ur wifi, and ur wife

;_;

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26332 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 11:08:16 »
Bedridden pain.

During surgery another tear was discovered and repaired so I ended up being under about 5 hours. Probably only real reason it wasn't worse is because I will admit when things are heavy and ask for help.

Here's some backstory because I'm bored:

Repair for incisional hernia which actually can be traced back to a 2003 surgery for appendix removal. Got hung up going for a lipslide down a 12 stair ledge and basically belly flopped on the ground and ruptured my appendix which resulted in emergency surgery.

Around 2010 noticed a lump. Checked it around 2013 for pain but was told it was scar tissue, pain was actually kidney stone that was small and passed virtually pain free. No issues from lump since other than size increase.

Couple of days before Christmas lump was very sore to the touch, ignored it like a moron because pain went away over night, then last week same thing but worse and decided that because I now finally have real insurance I can get it checked without being bankrupt for life.

Everything a success. They installed two meshes for the repairs and I should be 100% in 8-10 weeks.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline iri

« Reply #26333 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 14:06:00 »
And that cost you how much?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26334 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 14:24:30 »
And that cost you how much?

I still have to pay out of pocket $4,620
Keyboards
More

Offline iri

« Reply #26335 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:16:53 »
Good heaven.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26336 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:38:26 »
Welcome back

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26337 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 16:10:11 »
Good heaven.

Being non US what would this have cost you?

Welcome back

Thanks!

I'm limited to lifting 10lbs so I can't even scoop up and cuddle the cats. This one jerk weighs 20lbs.
Keyboards
More

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26338 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 17:10:53 »

I'm limited to lifting 10lbs so I can't even scoop up and cuddle the cats. This one jerk weighs 20lbs.

I had no idea cats were 20lbs.. they look like 10lb animals.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26339 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 17:26:36 »

I had no idea cats were 20lbs.. they look like 10lb animals.

They're supposed to be 10-15

This one is an old(11yrs) and fat indoor cat on special food and diet. Can't seem to get him below 19lbs. It's not just over weight. He's physically larger than the other cats but he really should be more like 16-18 for his size. The other two are at 11-12lbs which is a good healthy weight for their size.
Keyboards
More

Offline iri

« Reply #26340 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 06:27:48 »
Nothing.

Hey, just lay on the couch and the jerk might come to give you a recovery massage!

« Last Edit: Sat, 23 February 2019, 06:45:02 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26341 on: Sun, 24 February 2019, 14:01:53 »
Nothing.
This is what I figured. We have some good stuff going on here but when it comes to health care we are totally doing it wrong.

Hey, just lay on the couch and the jerk might come to give you a recovery massage!

Haha, nice! This has actually been the problem I'm trying to avoid.
Keyboards
More

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26342 on: Sun, 24 February 2019, 14:09:07 »

Show Image

Haha, nice! This has actually been the problem I'm trying to avoid.

He could just be marking his prey,  Cat be like: "I eat dis when it dies, no one else eat dis, I've claimed it, it's got my paw marks/scent on it"

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26343 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 19:21:20 »
Forgot to eat lunch ;_;

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26344 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 20:05:37 »

But Pizza Hut used to have all you can eat.  Local pizza shops generally don't.

Offline Starius

« Reply #26345 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 20:29:48 »

The only reason why I wanted to go to Pizza Hut as a kid was for the collectable glasses.  I'm pretty sure I still have my E.T. ones. 
Do they still do collectable glasses?  That's probably the only reason why I'd want to go there now too. 

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26346 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 20:31:25 »

Wha..... since when .. but realistically, how many pizzas could one possibly eat.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26347 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 00:06:52 »

Wha..... since when .. but realistically, how many pizzas could one possibly eat.

When you go into the dine in shops. I wonder how, if any are left.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26348 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 01:00:51 »

When you go into the dine in shops. I wonder how, if any are left.

There's at least one Hungry Howie's buffet in my local area.  Better crusts than Pizza Hut imho.  Other customers leave the pineapple slices alone--heh, more for me.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26349 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 05:21:28 »

Where my folks live they have a dine in pizza buffet maybe ~$8/adult including soda, salad bar, pasta, multiple pizzas (on rotation and by request) and desserts (pizza, cinnamon roll, cookies, cake).

I can knock back 10 slices of pizza easy, usually not eat the same kind of pizza twice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk