Author Topic: [Preorder] TX keyboard parts (Finish)  (Read 86539 times)

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
Re: [Preorder] TX keyboard parts (sending invoices)
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 09:01:54 »
Have US invoices gone out already? Didn't see anything yet.

Sorry, I am sending 40% invoices.
Plz wait for a few days.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 09:05:44 by kin25 »

Offline crykn

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:50:09 »
Have US invoices gone out already? Didn't see anything yet.
I'm guessing not yet. I haven't seen anything either.

Offline avid

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:05:27 »
Is there any estimate on shipping costs from germany Wodan?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:17:29 »
Just woke up to an invoice.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Starston3

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:39:29 »
No invoice here but I did add springs to my order. So I'll just wait.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:49:45 »
I'm really happy for those of you who got an invoice or those who need to change your invoice, but wading through pages and pages of "got an invoice" and "didn't get a invoice" is getting really daunting and not relevant to the actual pre-order or group buy information.

Fill out a new form or do a little dance silently once you get an invoice please?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:25:50 »
I'm really happy for those of you who got an invoice or those who need to change your invoice, but wading through pages and pages of "got an invoice" and "didn't get a invoice" is getting really daunting and not relevant to the actual pre-order or group buy information.

Fill out a new form or do a little dance silently once you get an invoice please?

people are asking, can't hurt to contribute

for the record, i had springs in my order and added them about a day or so after i filled the form out initially
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Rumai

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:45:07 »

for the record, i had springs in my order and added them about a day or so after i filled the form out initially

wholypantalones explained how it can hurt to contribute in the exact post you responded to

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:47:29 »
Judging from Wodans now deleted post, it seems that cost for import fees, tax etc will be distributed across buyers. Since is a large sum and will be labeled as commercial, ill probably be expensive.

In this case, what is the point of a GB, and the point of proxies?

I am mainly in for switch films, and within EU they are 5 dollars per pack - same as the GB. If I am also to pay for import and taxes, why do I not just order it from txkeyboards, or kin directly?
https://www.txkeyboards.com/en/products/switch-films-intl-detail

Maybe just me, but to me a GB means better than retail prices, and a proxy means that you are supposed to avoid stuff like import fees etc. Depending on price, I will jump ship and just purchase from TXkeyboards myself. Seems cheaper just to ask Kin to ship it all in an envelope for cheap and probably avoid import fees and such.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:49:52 by Emir »

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:52:59 »

No worries puddmeister, this wasn't directed towards you. Just kind of in general around here threads fill up pretty quick and when you're watching a thread expecting updates it gets old quick.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 12:54:30 by wholypantalones »

Offline wodan

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 14:15:22 »
Is there any estimate on shipping costs from germany Wodan?

Please check here. Most orders will be in the 5kg parcel class, large orders might make it into the 10kg parcel class.

I do _NOT_ use the 2kg parcel class. It has size restrictions that are a pain to meet with keyboard sized objects.

Offline wodan

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 14:22:59 »
Judging from Wodans now deleted post, it seems that cost for import fees, tax etc will be distributed across buyers. Since is a large sum and will be labeled as commercial, ill probably be expensive.

I am mainly in for switch films, and within EU they are 5 dollars per pack - same as the GB. If I am also to pay for import and taxes, why do I not just order it from txkeyboards, or kin directly?

Maybe just me, but to me a GB means better than retail prices, and a proxy means that you are supposed to avoid stuff like import fees etc. Depending on price, I will jump ship and just purchase from TXkeyboards myself. Seems cheaper just to ask Kin to ship it all in an envelope for cheap and probably avoid import fees and such.

No post has been deleted, it's just on another page of this thread.
Let me know if you want your entry removed from the order list.

I will do my best to reduce the costs but this is a first time for me and I will not break any laws to save us money. I'm too pretty for prison. The local customs guys and I are good friends, hopefully we just pay 19% taxes and no customs or fees. These taxes are pretty consistent across EU countries, actually being on the lower end of the spectrum.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 15:34:04 »

I will do my best to reduce the costs but this is a first time for me and I will not break any laws to save us money. I'm too pretty for prison. The local customs guys and I are good friends, hopefully we just pay 19% taxes and no customs or fees. These taxes are pretty consistent across EU countries, actually being on the lower end of the spectrum.

preach

bless u wodan

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 15:34:45 »

Thanks for being a proxy Wodan, looking forward for some kb cases, i have been waiting a couple of years for a decent case. I am happy Kin was able to develop them and distribute internationally :thumb:

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 16:34:32 »
Hi kin, should I talk to popkorn about pick up or should I send you an email?

Thanks for making it an option by the way, I was worried about the shipping costs.
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 16:44:42 »

Thanks for the clarification Wodan, please see my PM.  :-*

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 17:03:00 »

I would say it is relevant since many people are asking if anyone in the US are getting invoices (I am and I got it) and it shows excitement/gratitude ;D

Offline Hongook

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 17:04:24 »
For people who’ve received US invoices, can I ask how much the shipping costs were? I received my invoice but shipping costs seemed a bit high at $44.

Granted I did order 5 bags, but even then the cost seems high based on my experiences shipping via USPS/UPS/Fedex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gt1989

« Reply #118 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 17:06:47 »
For people who’ve received US invoices, can I ask how much the shipping costs were? I received my invoice but shipping costs seemed a bit high at $44.

Granted I did order 5 bags, but even then the cost seems high based on my experiences shipping via USPS/UPS/Fedex.

Mine was $38 for 3 bags

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 17:13:37 »

Mine was 14, but I only bought 1 bag.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 17:50:32 »
bought 5 bags shipping was 38$

Offline Hongook

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 18:07:06 »
Thanks everyone for sharing your shipping costs. I'm sure it's due to expedited shipping which raises the costs quite a bit. It should just mean we'll all get them sooner. Thanks again!

Offline 8six753o9

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 18:12:44 »
I’m from the US and still haven’t received an invoice. Who should I contact?  Kin or Popcorn?

« Reply #123 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 18:13:38 »
I’m from the US and still haven’t received an invoice. Who should I contact?  Kin or Popcorn?

Neither, just be paitent, they're still going out.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 18:38:32 »
Hello everyone, I want to clear up a few things:

1/ Shipping completely depends on your zipcode (I am going to ship from 92612).

2/ I get estimates from 3 carriers: Fedex, USPS and UPS. Our shipping date will be mid/late Jan so I pray they will not change their rates before that.

3/ USPS usually costs the most because they will only offer priority shipping for packages this size. Thus, if the difference between Fedex Ground/UPS Ground and USPS priority is $2 or less I will go with USPS. USPS will almost always be the cheapest for California orders.

4/ $3 is added on each order (not per product) for boxes + handling fee. Honestly, boxes cost like $1.50+ each so $1.50- is my gas/time money.

5/ If you want to pick up, please shoot me a PM. At least 2 orders are close enough that I put a note to arrange a pickup.

6/ Invoices are going out pretty slowly because I got sick and have to catch up with the work at my day job. There should be 15-20 invoices going out everyday by order receipt date. Thus, if you have not received your invoice, please stay put. Kin will post it here when invoicing is complete.

Thank you

Questions? Order change? Please PM me or email txkeyboards@gmail.com
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 18:57:31 »

I would say it is relevant since many people are asking if anyone in the US are getting invoices (I am and I got it) and it shows excitement/gratitude ;D

Make sure you all post your shipping notification too.

Offline 8six753o9

« Reply #126 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 19:02:25 »

2/ I get estimates from 3 carriers: Fedex, USPS and UPS. Our shipping date will be mid/late Jan so I pray they will not change their rates before that.

3/ USPS usually costs the most because they will only offer priority shipping for packages this size. Thus, if the difference between Fedex Ground/UPS Ground and USPS priority is $2 or less I will go with USPS. USPS will almost always be the cheapest for California orders.

4/ $3 is added on each order (not per product) for boxes + handling fee. Honestly, boxes cost like $1.50+ each so $1.50- is my gas/time money.

5/ If you want to pick up, please shoot me a PM. At least 2 orders are close enough that I put a note to arrange a pickup.

6/ Invoices are going out pretty slowly because I got sick and have to catch up with the work at my day job. There should be 15-20 invoices going out everyday by order receipt date. Thus, if you have not received your invoice, please stay put. Kin will post it here when invoicing is complete.

Thank you
Show Image

Thanks for the update.  I thought maybe my order didn't go through since several US orders said they got their invoice.  I'll sit in the corner and wait quietly.  :)

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 19:09:50 »

Thank you
Show Image

Thanks for the update.  I thought maybe my order didn't go through since several US orders said they got their invoice.  I'll sit in the corner and wait quietly.  :)

I’m in the US and haven’t recieved one yet. Probably just a matter of time

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 19:28:46 »

snip

Sorry to bump this but thanks to everyone for staying on top of this. The clarifications on shipping and the concerns (later addressed) especially. And since I'm already posting, yes I got my invoice. I'm sure he's just working through them as he mentioned before  :thumb:

Offline AuDiTH

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:04:14 »
Just got my invoice and paid :thumb:
SSK | AEK64 | TX-CP | HHKB | Acrylic Pearl | Duck Orion V3 | LZ MP | Kyuu Sakura
Currently joined GBs:
GMK British Racing Green
GMK ThinkCaps
SA 8010

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:17:47 »
All Canadian invoices are sent.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #131 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:30:41 »

Make sure you all post your shipping notification too.

Like most people do in most gb threads? Mkay.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #132 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 22:01:11 »
Kin, I just found the form for the 108se. Will there be a form for the US as well, or should I go ahead and complete this one?

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #133 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 23:52:33 »
Kin, I just found the form for the 108se. Will there be a form for the US as well, or should I go ahead and complete this one?

I post Preorder for GH. (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=98399.0).
I am waiting for approval.

preorder form (https://goo.gl/forms/QayJoWlw2SIqpTsA2)

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #134 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 00:35:09 »
Invoice paid.

Is Popcorn the point of contact for US customers?
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #135 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 01:03:39 »
Invoice paid.

Is Popcorn the point of contact for US customers?

Yes  :thumb:
==============

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #136 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 02:03:03 »
Is popkorn senpai?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #137 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 05:11:50 »
Have not seen an invoice yet (EU). Is that normal ?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline vegs

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 05:51:28 »
I don't think EU invoices are out yet.
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 05:53:31 »

Wodan will send invoices.
Anyways, I am preparing for all orders.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 06:42:23 »
Ok all good, thanks.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline wodan

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 14:37:44 »
All EU invoices have been sent. Contact me if you have not received your invoice yet.

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 01:40:01 »
Sorry for the delay on paying my invoice kin, just got back from vacation yesterday. All paid up.

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 01:45:39 »
Sorry for the delay on paying my invoice kin, just got back from vacation yesterday. All paid up.

No problem.

Offline kuished

« Reply #144 on: Thu, 06 December 2018, 10:06:13 »
Payment for SEA orders have been finalised and submitted.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
[Preorder] TX keyboard parts (sending invoices)
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 06 December 2018, 16:06:45 »
Is popkorn senpai?

Yes

Also, if anyone in US did not get an invoice, it’s because you typed your paypal address incorrectly. Please contact kin if you’re still interested. Thank you.
==============

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 06 December 2018, 16:30:11 »
Is popkorn senpai?

Yes

Also, if anyone in US did not get an invoice, it’s because you typed your paypal address incorrectly. Please contact kin if you’re still interested. Thank you.

So I take it this GB is still a month or so out for shipping, since Kin said he wants to send the 108's and these to the US at the same time?

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #147 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 05:00:52 »
Paid up a while ago, am excite :D
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 23:11:23 »
Is popkorn senpai?

Yes

So I take it this GB is still a month or so out for shipping, since Kin said he wants to send the 108's and these to the US at the same time?

Yes it’s estimated to deliver to me mid Jan.
==============

Offline Quantastrophus

« Reply #149 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 01:20:34 »
Will there be any extra bags available on the website in the future?