Author Topic: [Preorder] TX keyboard parts (Finish)  (Read 87234 times)

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
Re: [Preorder] TX keyboard parts (sending invoices)
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 18:47:28 »
Kin is busy so I will start sending out emails w tracking manually.

Anything that were ordered in Jan and later will be shipped later from kin. They are not included in this batch :thumb:

This is mostly just TX bags orders from November  :thumb:

Thanks for staying on top of this! Should I be concerned if I'm a US November/Pre-January bag order and don't have my tracking yet or are you still working on those?

It’s not done yet. I still have at least 30 more orders to pack. I did send kin all the trackings I have so far to update on Paypal but I guess it’s faster for me to send out emails manually lol! If you are so nervous feel free to pm me your name/paypal so I can check right now.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

« Reply #251 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 21:17:25 »
+1 for any updates for the Canadian Proxy.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #252 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 01:46:25 »
Kin is busy so I will start sending out emails w tracking manually.

Anything that were ordered in Jan and later will be shipped later from kin. They are not included in this batch :thumb:

This is mostly just TX bags orders from November  :thumb:

Thanks for staying on top of this! Should I be concerned if I'm a US November/Pre-January bag order and don't have my tracking yet or are you still working on those?

It’s not done yet. I still have at least 30 more orders to pack. I did send kin all the trackings I have so far to update on Paypal but I guess it’s faster for me to send out emails manually lol! If you are so nervous feel free to pm me your name/paypal so I can check right now.

Nope, all good! I'm not worried, I'm sure it's in process. Thanks gain for all the updates  :thumb:

Offline gt1989

« Reply #253 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 03:07:04 »
Just got my tracking number.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #254 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 04:00:36 »
Looks like I got my tracking as well :cool:

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #255 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 05:39:36 »
Got my tacking as well, bag should be here Friday  :thumb:
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #256 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 08:29:38 »
Still waiting for mine. Wondering if it's because I got more than one. Fingers crossed!

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #257 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 09:09:42 »
Still waiting on tracking as well. 2 bags and springs.

Offline appaboy

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 09:11:51 »
Waiting on mine. I'm very anxious due to this being my first ever buy from here. I wouldn't survive an actual gb lol
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #259 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 09:36:41 »
Got my tracking overnight -- no bags in my order, just springs and films. I'm gonna be using these 55g springs in combination of some milky Gateron Blacks from NovelKeys in an upcoming TKL.

Offline Starston3

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 10:16:46 »
Got my tracking number early this morning but package arrived yesterday. All items accounted for.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #261 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 10:37:51 »
I packed orders down the order list which is sorted by the time it was placed.
==============

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #262 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 15:43:02 »
Welp, got my tracking last night and it arrived today. Not too shabby!  :thumb:

Offline fombat

« Reply #263 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 18:36:29 »
If anyone has any doubts I got my orders from popkorn already and the quality is 👌🏽

It's a lot of work sorting a bunch of orders

Offline juaninamilli

« Reply #264 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 21:12:52 »
Popkorn really has come in clutch with the great service. The communication has been unlike any other GB/Pre-Order I’ve ever seen. Thanks so much man!

Offline Keebmeupscotty

« Reply #265 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 21:26:21 »
Thanks kin for running this and popkorn for proxying. Bag and springs arrived yesterday and already being put to good use.

Offline MatthewPham

« Reply #266 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 01:02:33 »
would like an update for canadian orders too

Offline ptiede

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 07:04:34 »
would like an update for canadian orders too
+1

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 13:23:41 »
Hi all, I ran out of boxes so there will only be 8 orders going out today. The rain doesn’t help either. Only 18 bag orders + 25 board orders left. Please be patient. I expect ALL of these to be fulfilled this week.
==============

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 13:59:06 »
Was the Canadian proxy someone unknown?

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #270 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 14:14:51 »
Hi all, I ran out of boxes so there will only be 8 orders going out today. The rain doesn’t help either. Only 18 bag orders + 25 board orders left. Please be patient. I expect ALL of these to be fulfilled this week.

popkorn62 has been so great with these frequent updates.  just a model of getting it done.   Thanks!
I hope the Canadian buyers get some good news too from their proxy.

Offline odd

« Reply #271 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 14:29:04 »
are you going to restock bags and spring kits on your site anytime soon? I have a BOK-CP that needs some loving.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #272 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 17:32:56 »
are you going to restock bags and spring kits on your site anytime soon? I have a BOK-CP that needs some loving.

He only sent me the exact number of bags to fulfill orders this time. I am not sure if I will restock bags anytime soon. Each box only fits 12-14 bags. It doesn’t make sense to send only a few boxes but then receiving so many at the same time takes up so much space (ea box is 30x28x18).

P/S: apologies to anyone who I sent out tracking last night. The rain was so heavy I couldn’t get them to USPS and FedEx...will definitely get those and a few more orders out tomorrow.
==============

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 18:48:45 »
I got my springs, films and two bags today - they look great, thanks popkorn!

Looking forward to the tx108se in the coming weeks.

P.

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
[Preorder] TX keyboard parts (sending invoices)
« Reply #274 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 20:16:25 »
For Canadian buyers:

UPS attempted 2 deliveries and failed. Today, CAN proxy tried to pick them up but UPS did not keep the shipment in their warehouse. Instead, UPS gave her another address to go to.

Edit: Canadian proxy has received all the boxes!
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 March 2019, 21:34:01 by popkorn62 »
==============

Offline wodan

« Reply #275 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 01:20:27 »
Okay so I called UPS earlier this week and learned that they didn't even import the shipment but merely did the domestic transport from Nürnberg to my place. This means they will NOT invoice me.

Who ever has been importing this to Germany handed the stuff over to UPS in Nürnberg. Couldn't figure out who it was and I still don't have any mail regarding that. And after talking to Kin, it seems there is the possibility that he already paid for customs when he shipped this stuff to Germany so this is another possibility.

I decided to no longer delay the distribution of this stuff and simply incoice shipping only to the participants. Tonight I will prepare the shipping cost update and send out an email to all participants.

In previous shipments I have gotten customs invoices aftert 4-6 weeks too so I hope you all understand I am taking a big risk here and should I receive such an invoice later, I am counting on all participants to pay their customs share even after receiving their shipments. Let's see how that goes  :))

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #276 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 02:15:09 »
Okay so I called UPS earlier this week and learned that they didn't even import the shipment but merely did the domestic transport from Nürnberg to my place. This means they will NOT invoice me.

Who ever has been importing this to Germany handed the stuff over to UPS in Nürnberg. Couldn't figure out who it was and I still don't have any mail regarding that. And after talking to Kin, it seems there is the possibility that he already paid for customs when he shipped this stuff to Germany so this is another possibility.

I decided to no longer delay the distribution of this stuff and simply incoice shipping only to the participants. Tonight I will prepare the shipping cost update and send out an email to all participants.

In previous shipments I have gotten customs invoices aftert 4-6 weeks too so I hope you all understand I am taking a big risk here and should I receive such an invoice later, I am counting on all participants to pay their customs share even after receiving their shipments. Let's see how that goes  :))

Great news and thank you for having faith in us! For the antique orders we all paid 100USD per board, did Kin hand that money to you? We are supposed to get the difference refunded. If you want, keep my money for a few weeks as insurance for customs.

Looking forward to the boards!  :cool:

Offline HS_Tri

« Reply #277 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 10:21:34 »

Good news! Btw, did all the phone numbers get mangled in the mails you sent out? That could be an issue in case you ship via DHL Express.

Offline befbef

« Reply #278 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 10:36:53 »
@wodan: Thanks for doing all the work and also taking the risk for us!

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #279 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 12:08:43 »
Great to hear the Canadian proxy received all the boxes, exciting!

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #280 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 19:51:23 »
Only 2 bag orders left to drop off! Emails w tracking will go out tonight. Thank you for your patience.
==============

« Reply #281 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 19:53:27 »
For Canadian buyers:

UPS attempted 2 deliveries and failed. Today, CAN proxy tried to pick them up but UPS did not keep the shipment in their warehouse. Instead, UPS gave her another address to go to.

Edit: Canadian proxy has received all the boxes!
Woohoo! Glad they arrived, cant wait to see these in person.. Thanks so much for the update

Offline Rubbermilitia

« Reply #282 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 20:51:07 »
Just got everything in. The bag itself is really nice, love the cloth it comes with too. The springs came in nice little boxes as well. Overall really satisfied, thank you.

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #283 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 20:54:16 »
Can't remember when I ordered, should I be anticipating a tracking # soon?

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #284 on: Thu, 07 March 2019, 21:27:26 »
Got my bag, springs, and films today. Ty kin and popkorn for the buy. Anyone know what kind of lube comes with the springs?

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #285 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 00:14:17 »

Legend!

Offline appaboy

« Reply #286 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 14:09:53 »
Cheers popkorn my order was shipped
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #287 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 14:32:10 »
Received my bag yesterday

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #288 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 14:55:51 »
Received my bag yesterday

Same. I also bought a cable. I like the cable a lot for how cheap it is.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #289 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 17:03:12 »
Holy **** this box was huge thanks for the quick service! i can understand why shipping was a bit more but well worth it, very happy!

https://imgur.com/wg8pR46
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 March 2019, 17:11:06 by Jkush463 »

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #290 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 17:05:58 »
Holy **** this box was huge thanks for the quick service! i can understand why shipping was a bit more but well worth it, very happy!

Speaking of shipping...

Any word when Kin is going to refund us the shipping difference, Popkorn? This would be for US orders.

Offline ARSLOCK

• CarolinaMech.com
    • Carolina Mech
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 18:33:57 »
Got my bags today and all my other stuff. Very nice! The cables are also excellent for the money.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 19:01:47 »
Is there any specific method to using this oil and springs? I typically just shake them up in a plastic container with oil...
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline Rubbermilitia

« Reply #293 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 21:23:16 »
Received my bags and parts today, very nicely packed with each bag in its own box. Do wish I ordered some springs though

Show Image

I’ll know for sure by the end of this week if i have any extra spring boxes

Would love to grab some extra springs, I didn't realize they were rated at bottom out instead of actuation, and all these springs I got are too light :(

Offline Rubbermilitia

« Reply #294 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 17:15:36 »
Got my bag, springs, and films today. Ty kin and popkorn for the buy. Anyone know what kind of lube comes with the springs?

Definitely need the answer to this- what lube is that?

Offline wodan

« Reply #295 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 05:08:27 »
Okay there's some good news and some bad news.

Good news is that I am shipping a pretty substantial batch today:

And some of the kits I am proxying:

The bad news is that I won't be shipping anything else until end of next week.

The shipped orders are mostly large, paid, uncomplicated orders. Same applies for kits. Combined orders and complicated orders will be shipped later because I certainly don't want to do those in a rush.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 09:23:08 »

Definitely need the answer to this- what lube is that?

Would like to know as well.

BTW in case anyone is curious how they are: The 60g springs are very consistent throughout the stroke, like a Gateron Yellow with a "flat" force curve. Whereas Sprit is light at the top and heavy at the bottom, with a "steep" force curve.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline popkorn62

• Mekibo
« Reply #297 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 12:22:20 »
Hi all, all US bag orders were shipped except 1 order. I have already contacted the buyer to explain the situation. If I forgot to send you a tracking, please send an email to txkeyboards@gmail.com.

The lube comes with the spring is paraffin synthetic oil kin ordered from a specific factory so it’s not associated with any brands.
==============

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 12:29:56 »
Any Canadians get tracking information ?

Offline rope

• yeet
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 13:49:17 »
Okay there's some good news and some bad news.

Good news is that I am shipping a pretty substantial batch today:
Show Image

And some of the kits I am proxying:
Show Image

The bad news is that I won't be shipping anything else until end of next week.

The shipped orders are mostly large, paid, uncomplicated orders. Same applies for kits. Combined orders and complicated orders will be shipped later because I certainly don't want to do those in a rush.
fantastic, thanks wodan! hoping that I'm in this weeks batch so I might be able to receive it in time for a birthday build :p