Author Topic: Coz Caps: The Devil's Playthings. Packing...  (Read 58514 times)

Mainian and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
Re: Coz Caps: Flash Sale! - closed, Caps Shipped.
« Reply #700 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 22:01:05 »
Well, I never did end up going Topre so I colorswapped my Purple Fade for this sweet lookin' MX version. Unfortunately, the other guy didn't have the card/info on it so I thought I'd go straight to the source.

edit: Coz thinks it might be l'aqua from what I heard in Slack. Dig it!  :thumb:

Show Image

Yeah I am pretty sure that's what it is, I can confirm it next time I'm on my PC, away this weekend but next week, should also be able to confirm the edition size.

Glad you like it man :D

Offline SeedyOne

Re: Coz Caps: Flash Sale! - closed, Caps Shipped.
« Reply #701 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 22:05:44 »
Yeah I am pretty sure that's what it is, I can confirm it next time I'm on my PC, away this weekend but next week, should also be able to confirm the edition size.

Glad you like it man :D

I think you're right! Compared it to the blank version by that name on your website, dead on colors. Thanks again!

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
Re: Coz Caps: Bones creaking......
« Reply #702 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 03:14:19 »

Online 6FeaT

« Reply #703 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 08:37:58 »
Hnnnnnnnnng so excited for this sale!

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #704 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 18:41:20 »

Offline braidn

« Reply #705 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 23:15:36 »
Love the way these turned out. So very cool, with just a touch of insanity.

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
Re: Coz Caps: The Devil's Playthings Sale is Live!
« Reply #706 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 19:07:41 »
Sale is Live! Sorry for only updating this thread now, GH was down last night for me :(

12 Hours left in it!

Giveaway over on reddit!

Thanks guys!

Much Love!

Coz

Online Bastimret

Re: Coz Caps: The Devil's Playthings Sale is Live!
« Reply #707 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 19:08:32 »
Not Quite White looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
Re: Coz Caps: The Devil's Playthings. 100% Invoiced!
« Reply #708 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 08:21:50 »
Invoiced and paid! thanks coz!

Online funkybeat7

« Reply #709 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 08:47:00 »
WOOO, invoiced and paid! Kind of wish I got the Cozmic Dusk, but I'm also pretty happy I won anything at all :)

Offline dangboy

• ayy lmao
« Reply #710 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 09:09:32 »
!!!
Didn't receive an email or notification from pp app buuuuuut invoiced and paid for 2!
RNGsus has answered my prayers

Offline Geckt

« Reply #711 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 23:03:48 »
Nice, Copped two. Can't wait to see the Pearlscape!

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Offline BestShuckleNA

« Reply #712 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 00:15:53 »
Will people who missed the raffle be able to enter for the reraffle? Would kill for a not quite white idle key

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #713 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 02:36:27 »
Awesome to hear you guys are so excited for the caps! Thanks for taking part, it's support like this that keeps me making caps! :D

Will people who missed the raffle be able to enter for the reraffle? Would kill for a not quite white idle key

If you missed out on an invoice, yes I will reraffle all the unpaid caps back into the original raffle pool. If you mean you missed out on the raffle all together then, no, sorry I do not reopen the form just reraffle caps in with the original entries, as so many people missed out I feel it's fairest to just reroll into the existing pool.

Offline BestShuckleNA

« Reply #714 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 03:56:47 »
Awesome to hear you guys are so excited for the caps! Thanks for taking part, it's support like this that keeps me making caps! :D

If you missed out on an invoice, yes I will reraffle all the unpaid caps back into the original raffle pool. If you mean you missed out on the raffle all together then, no, sorry I do not reopen the form just reraffle caps in with the original entries, as so many people missed out I feel it's fairest to just reroll into the existing pool.

oh alrighty then, fair enough i guess. only reason I sat out was because I didn't get paid until today :[

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #715 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 04:00:31 »

oh alrighty then, fair enough i guess. only reason I sat out was because I didn't get paid until today :[

If there wasn't 100+ people who missed out I'd reopen it for you. Sorry man.

Just FYI I'm pretty chill, if someone can't pay by the deadline but lets me know I'm happy to hold the caps for a day or two until they can get paid, just let me know and we can always work something out. So maybe next time :D

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #716 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 04:51:40 »

If there wasn't 100+ people who missed out I'd reopen it for you. Sorry man.

Just FYI I'm pretty chill, if someone can't pay by the deadline but lets me know I'm happy to hold the caps for a day or two until they can get paid, just let me know and we can always work something out. So maybe next time :D

Coz just melted my heart

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #717 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 05:44:55 »