Author Topic: Meetup in Frankfurt, Germany on November 3rd! MECHANICON is back!  (Read 10211 times)

Offline KeepTypingAndNobodyCries

Aaaaand, we are back!

Date: November 3rd, 2018
Time: 16:00–20:00

We'll meet in a friendly atmosphere in a cool location to show off and talk about our keyboards.

-----

Do I want this?

Attendance is free! Come over, chat about your hobby, bring your keyboards, try other keyboards, trade/talk/laugh/ :)

We finally found a cool location thanks to CandyKeys! You can meet them at the event! They will be there in person and you can view and buy all the things they have in their shop.

If you are just getting started with keyboards, take a deep dive with us! **Everyone is welcome!**

Take a look at last year's event on YouTube:

-----

I want this! Sign me up!

We have a Meetup group. Just join us and RSVP for the event, so we know how many people/keyboards to expect:
https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Mechanical-Keyboard-Meetup-Rhein-Main/events/253901061/

-----

Watch this post, I will keep it updated with more information about the event!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I hope to see you there!

Offline armin

Re: Meetup in Frankfurt, Germany on November 3rd! MECHANICON is back!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 15:54:11 »
I definitely want this. :-)

FWIW this is 3min walking from my home. \m/

Offline fracno

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 06:19:17 »
Frankfurt is about an hour from me, and I would love to attend. The video from last year looked great!

Offline KeepTypingAndNobodyCries

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 12:59:32 »
Hey I just updated the description on the meetup page and added some of our early sponsors and special guests! 🙏

I am very happy that we get that much support and I am super excited for November! See you there! 🤩🤩🤩