Author Topic: Clack Charity Raffle  (Read 15597 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Clack Charity Raffle
« on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 21:57:45 »
If this is in the wrong sub, a mod can move it.

As promised, I'm giving away a Clack.  It's probably my favorite skull Clack I own, but it doesn't match anything I use.  As a sort of protest against all the obscenities with artisan caps of late where people care more about making a buck and maximizing profit than they do the community, I decided it would be nice to help people out instead and to try and remember what community is about instead.  While I could definitely use the money, even at retail prices, I'd rather see people who truly need help get help as a result of it.

So up for grabs is a Topre Forgotten Red Clack:

More

DanielT has also graciously added a Scarface Esc cap to the prize pool for the top donors:

How this works:
  • To enter, you must donate at minimum $5 toward a civic-minded charity.  By civic-minded, I mean medical research, education, children's hospitals, after school programs, PTSD therapy, RAINN, and so on.  Marijuana legalization doesn't count nor does Geekhack or other non-tax deductible contributions.
  • The contest is only on after at least $50 has been donated.  This is to make sure a handful of people don't donate the minimum to try and win.
  • Each person only gets one entry, regardless of how much is donated.  This is to make sure that the one with most money doesn't win, but that everyone has equal odds;HOWEVER, the top three donors will be entered into a secondary raffle for a Topre or MX artisan cap (and it's not made by me).
  • You must provide proof.  You can either post proof of donation in the thread or you can post that you're entering and PM me proof.
  • Only donations after this thread have gone up will be accepted.
  • I will pay for Priority Flat Rate shipping within the US and First Class International outside the US.  Any alternate shipping methods will require you to pay any cost above $6.
  • This closes on Monday, 5/25/15 at 9PM Pacific Time
  • You cannot flip the cap for profit.  You can sell at retail or trade, but not flip for profit.

Feel free to post stories about the community or reminisce about the "good ole days" in the comments.

Edit:  I'll also consider some GoFundMe style campaigns, but PM me about it first as some are legit and some are scammy.

List of entrants:
More
  • ImDaBaron
  • septamber
  • btctopre
  • aznairjordan
  • nmur
  • Xowie
  • inanis
  • tokidokijake
  • katushkin
  • lolpes
  • Peddamann
  • beehatch
  • byker]
  • zazie_rx
  • snoopy
  • filphil
  • Distilled
  • pr0ximity
  • nathanrosspowell
  • rawkus
  • slip84
  • Jema
  • Nai_Calus
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2015, 17:37:30 by nubbinator »

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Re: Clack Charity Raffle
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:03:38 »
What are some good charity's? I have heard some can be a little shady on where all the money is go towards..

I'm aiming at education, medical research. I'm just not well versed in good charity's to donate towards.

Really awesome for you to do this.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:37:43 by Air tree »

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:05:55 »
I'll be donating to St Judes

Offline nova779

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:08:54 »
Oh this is an awesome way to get people to donate to charity, I just hope that someone doesn't donate the minimum amount, win then sell the clack for profit.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:13:39 »
What are some good charity's? I have heard some can be a little shady on where all the money is go towards..

I'm aiming at education, medical research. I'm just not well versed in good charity's to donate towards.

CharityNavigator is a great place to start your search.  You can search by subsection, in your case, education and health, you can narrow by your more local area, and so on.

Oh this is an awesome way to get people to donate to charity, I just hope that someone doesn't donate the minimum amount, win then sell the clack for profit.

I knew there was something I forgot to add to the OP.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:16:08 »
Can I donate to the Halverson fund?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:20:40 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 August 2015, 09:28:48 by esoomenona »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:22:08 »
Look for charities that are local to you. Find something that you truly feel for. Put your money back into your community.

I wholeheartedly endorse this statement.  Many local charities are underfunded (and have a dearth of volunteers) and many of the great local charities are made up entirely of volunteer staff, so all the money goes to their program instead of salaries.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:28:14 »
Got a suggestion for people who are looking for a place to donate. But volunteering in an Animal Shelter with my brother I know they could always use money. I dont know if that'll count but I just though I'd throw it out there.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:29:56 »
My 0.02, don't endorse Wounded Warrior or Susan G Comen. If you support their causes, find another charity that focuses on the same issues and actually helps the majority of people they are there to help, not pad their own wallets.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:33:31 »
How about charity work o.o I do a lot of work with habitat for humanity, AFSA, and the Air Force Enlisted Village. Also before you guys donate anything, check out if it's a genuine company that wants to help their people. I used to donate and buy a lot lf wounded warrior project stuff, but the CEO that runs it, is a scumbag. If not more then %50 of the funds are used towards the actual cause, then it's a pretty ****ty organization.

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:48:38 »
I'm in for a good cause.  :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:51:16 »
How about charity work o.o I do a lot of work with habitat for humanity, AFSA, and the Air Force Enlisted Village.

Also before you guys donate anything, check out if it's a genuine company that wants to help their people. I used to donate and buy a lot lf wounded warrior project stuff, but the CEO that runs it, is a scumbag. If not more then %50 of the funds are used towards the actual cause, then it's a pretty ****ty organization.

If you volunteer this weekend and can prove it, I'll definitely accept that.  The tricky part is getting proof.

On the second part of your comment, for those of you who have no clue where to start, check out Charity Navigator.  It's a good resource.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:55:16 »
Awesome initiative, Nubbs <3

And it is timely. I think the people who needed this the most are the people of Nepal due to the recent devastating earthquake. The society I belonged to is organizing a cultural event next Saturday where we have youth performing dances, sketches, gymnastic, etc and we are inviting at least 1000 people to attend and collect donations for Nepal in the entrance.

I am not entering your raffles because I already own a Forgotten Red but I will support your cause by upping my pledge by the price of the clack  :thumb:

I hope you all will also support the people of Nepal.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 22:59:27 »
Awesome initiative, Nubbs <3

And it is timely. I think the people who needed this the most are the people of Nepal due to the recent devastating earthquake. The society I belonged to is organizing a cultural event next Saturday where we have youth performing dances, sketches, gymnastic, etc and we are inviting at least 1000 people to attend and collect donations for Nepal in the entrance.

I am not entering your raffles because I already own a Forgotten Red but I will support your cause by upping my pledge by the price of the clack  :thumb:

I hope you all will also support the people of Nepal.

Thanks Belfong.  Definitely a lot of work being done there right now that needs help.  An area that was already facing hardship that was only made worse by a massive natural disaster.

And for those of you who may decide to donate to the Red Cross or other aid organizations for a specific disaster, remember that they often do let you specify a region or disaster when donating.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:04:13 »
I should add that you can donate to Nepal via iTunes which will pass the donation through Red Cross.

Go to apple.com and scroll to the end of the page. The link is at the bottom of Apple.com

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:42:15 »
Is this intended to be for the less fortunate of us, in terms of Clack acquisition?  I'm not entering myself, just curious.   :thumb:

Great to see this thread up, nubs.  I appreciate what you're doing for the community.  I do believe that people can do what they wish with their caps when selling, but it's nice to bring things back to reality every once in awhile.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:46:59 »
Awesome idea Nubs.   :thumb:

Not entering myself as I have no use for Thorpe, but still want to give you props for keeping everything in perspective. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:47:00 »
DONATE TO HOPE FOR PAWS
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:49:42 »
DONATE TO HOPE FOR PAWS

That's a good one.

Like I said donating time & money at shelters is always good. They need it for food and for medical supplies.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:51:05 »
Lets get this train movin'

More

I do not want to enter the raffle. 

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 23:59:16 »
Great idea for a giveaway nubbs. :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:01:08 »
Lets get this train movin'

:thumb:

I also do not want to enter the raffle. 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:06:26 »
Recurring Payments details
Active
Merchant Hope For Paws Verified | hopeforpaws@gmail.com
Profile start date Jul 23, 2012

wow, i had no idea i've been donating for almost 3 years now.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:06:26 »
DONATE TO HOPE FOR PAWS

Sorry demik, going local with this one.

Thanks for doing this nubs.  I stop by this place whenever I walk my dog and volunteer when I have the time to since it's only a few blocks away.  Really great place.

Please exclude me from the raffle as well.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:07:13 »
DONATE TO HOPE FOR PAWS

Sorry demik, going local with this one.

Show Image

Thanks for doing this nubs.  I stop by this place whenever I walk my dog and volunteer when I have the time to since it's only a few blocks away.  Really great place.

Please exclude me from the raffle as well.

bro, as long as you're helping out it doesn't matter.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:10:45 »

As promised, I'm giving away a Clack.  It's probably my favorite skull Clack I own, but it doesn't match anything I use.  As a sort of protest against all the obscenities with artisan caps of late where people care more about making a buck and maximizing profit than they do the community, I decided it would be nice to help people out instead and to try and remember what community is about instead.  While I could definitely use the money, even at retail prices, I'd rather see people who truly need help get help as a result of it.

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How this works:
  • To enter, you must donate at minimum $5 toward a civic-minded charity.  By civic-minded, I mean medical research, education, children's hospitals, after school programs, PTSD therapy, RAINN, and so on.  Marijuana legalization doesn't count nor does Geekhack or other non-tax deductible contributions.
  • The contest is only on after at least $50 has been donated.  This is to make sure a handful of people don't donate the minimum to try and win.
  • Each person only gets one entry, regardless of how much is donated.  This is to make sure that the one with most money doesn't win, but that everyone has equal odds;HOWEVER, the top three donors will be entered into a secondary raffle for a Topre or MX artisan cap (and it's not made by me).
  • You must provide proof.  You can either post proof of donation in the thread or you can post that you're entering and PM me proof.
  • I will pay for Priority Flat Rate shipping within the US and First Class International outside the US.  Any alternate shipping methods will require you to pay any cost above $6.
  • You cannot flip the cap for profit.  You can sell at retail or trade, but not flip for profit.

Feel free to post stories about the community or reminisce about the "good ole days" in the comments.

Edit:  I'll also consider some GoFundMe style campaigns, but PM me about it first as some are legit and some are scammy.

List of entrants:
More
  • ImDaBaron
  • septamber

Do you have a favorite charity? Looking into organizations to donate to, but I'm kinda wary on which ones actually use their money for their intended purposes. I've just heard that some big name ones pay out large salaries and spend too much money on marketing so I want my money to go to an organization that will put it to good use.
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:13:52 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How this works:

List of entrants:
More
  • ImDaBaron
  • septamber

Do you have a favorite charity? Looking into organizations to donate to, but I'm kinda wary on which ones actually use their money for their intended purposes. I've just heard that some big name ones pay out large salaries and spend too much money on marketing so I want my money to go to an organization that will put it to good use.

use this site if you're not sure how charities use their money:
http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:24:09 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

How this works:

List of entrants:
More
  • ImDaBaron
  • septamber

use this site if you're not sure how charities use their money:
http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Thanks! Chose the Autism Research Institute :]

Offline btctopre

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 00:25:16 »
Good initiative nubbinator. I went with the charity that we used to run a fundraising concert for while I was in college.
More

Feel bad about doing it, but I am going to want to be included in the raffle since it's the only keycap I'm looking for now =/
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:10:28 by btctopre »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 05:09:38 »
@nubbinator: if you don't mind I would like to do something for the participant that gets on the second place. I want to donate an original Korean Scarface Esc, solid brushed aluminum, these were made a few years ago and are quite rare, that is if you don't mind  :thumb: I will cover shipping tracked worldwide.

I donate myself to a local animal shelter, but I will not participate in the raffle, I have one clack and the only one I would like to have too is a Candy Corn blank, so it's only fair to let the less fortunate to have a chance now :)

I must say that I admire you, it's not the first time you do such a nice gesture, it's a madness what is going on now on the artisan caps market, what was supposed to be fun has transformed in something sick only about $$$$$, this is sad   :(
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 07:59:32 »
I have to say, this is one of the most thoughtful things I've seen on this forum since I joined, and that's being said after seeing many generous giveaways, and group buy organisers who have put in huge amounts of effort behind the scenes to bring great products to hundreds of users.

I've chosen to make a donation to my state's Rural Fire Service. Australia gets horrific fires every summer, and volunteers put their lives on the line each and every time, working absurd hours to prevent fire damages.

More

You're a good dude, dude.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 08:33:07 »
Surprised (in a good way) to see only 4 entrants and many pledging but not entering. Hope more will trickle in. Are you planning for a minimum total entrants, Nubbs?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 11:49:17 »
Would a donation to Scotty's Little Soldiers count? It's a charity quite close to me. If not, that's fine, I will find another.

http://www.scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk/
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline redskull

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 12:16:45 »
always admired nubs for his stand on artisan caps and much respect to everyone who donates/participates in charity works anywhere and everywhere. the world needs more people like you guys.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 12:49:26 »
Surprised (in a good way) to see only 4 entrants and many pledging but not entering. Hope more will trickle in. Are you planning for a minimum total entrants, Nubbs?

No minimum of entrants.  I just wanted to make sure that the retail cost of the Clack was met in donations, then it's good from there.  The amount donated to charity has already surpassed the aftermarket cost of Clacks like this.  I'm happy to see a ton of worthwhile causes getting a little extra money.

@nubbinator: if you don't mind I would like to do something for the participant that gets on the second place. I want to donate an original Korean Scarface Esc, solid brushed aluminum, these were made a few years ago and are quite rare, that is if you don't mind  :thumb: I will cover shipping tracked worldwide.
Show Image

I donate myself to a local animal shelter, but I will not participate in the raffle, I have one clack and the only one I would like to have too is a Candy Corn blank, so it's only fair to let the less fortunate to have a chance now :)

Sure you can, just let me know if you mean second place in the main raffle or as a prize in the secondary raffle.

Would a donation to Scotty's Little Soldiers count? It's a charity quite close to me. If not, that's fine, I will find another.

http://www.scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk/

I can't find a ton on the workings of it and their accountability, but they seem to be a reputable charity.  So I would say yes, they count.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 12:55:42 »
I'd like to make a donation to absyrd's little fund. Would that count as an entry that I could then pass on to someone? Otherwise I'll donate to Doctors Without Borders.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 13:59:35 »

Show Image

Sure you can, just let me know if you mean second place in the main raffle or as a prize in the secondary raffle.
In the secondary raffle. Forgot to mention is MX mount, I wll take also a shot of the back with the SF1 mark.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #38 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 14:06:38 »
I'd like to make a donation to absyrd's little fund. Would that count as an entry that I could then pass on to someone? Otherwise I'll donate to Doctors Without Borders.

Should be ok after our PMs.

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 15:30:31 »
Cheers

101462-0
RETIRED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 19:41:00 »
Does Humble Bundle count?

The current bundle favours Extra Life (Children's Miracle Network Hospitals).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #41 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 19:46:02 »
Does Humble Bundle count?

The current bundle favours Extra Life (Children's Miracle Network Hospitals).

Nope.  You're getting something for giving them money.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 20:54:35 »
This is awesome.

I made a donation to Project Linus. If you are unfamilar with this charity, what they do is provide handmade blankets for sick children who have to stay in the hospital, away from their famiy. When my daughter was born she was very, very sick. She needed to stay in the NICU for quite some time after being born a month early due to some pretty intense compliations. The NICU provide one of these blankets to her, which we still have. It is something we will always consider special. It really is a great thing.

Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 22:12:49 »
First, I would like to say that this is an awesome thing that is going on. It's very cool to see so many people donating.

Secondly, I just wanted to share a little bit about the organization I donated to. It is called CRASH Japan and is a group that is dedicated to helping the survivors of the terrible Earthquake and Tsunami that occurred in 2011. Immediately after the tsunami, I actually formed and lead a relief group to the area in northern Japan hit hardest. We took care of survivors, provided cleanup, and also emotional care. It was a difficult experience but it was clear that our work being there mattered a lot to the survivors. It is often said that support for these tragedies is most important when everyone forgets about it and thus I thought it would be a great time to remind everyone of what occurred in japan that spring. Anyways, this is awesome and i'm glad to be a part of it.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 02:11:33 »
I decided to change my recipient and I've instead donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 03:05:36 »
Finally found something local I could get behind.

Offline zazie_rx

« Reply #46 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 11:26:30 »
boom

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 12:02:00 »
Just realised I should have done it in USD. But £10 is about $15

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 12:08:27 »
donated to SOS Kinderdörfer - Project: 'India, Girls in Danger'

101616-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 May 2015, 12:10:58 by snoopy »

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 12:44:44 »
Would kiva.org count for this?
I don't even have money for myself for the next two months but I'm curious.

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #50 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 13:26:12 »
wow... this community is the most kind hearted ive ever experienced :thumb: may not be a longtime member yet but im proud :)
i just donated to hopeforpaws... subscribed eldads youtube channel since a few years now and im moved to tears by every single video he uploads, must be one of my soft spots!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 13:55:30 »
Thanks for all the donations so far people.  I haven't stopped and added up everything everyone has given, but based on what I remember, it looks like we've raised ~$400-500 for various charities so far.  They're going to be able to do a lot more good with that money than $50 in my pocket would have.

Kiva is microloans, so while it's an awesome project that helps people, it's not really a donation for most people.

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 14:01:16 »
Thanks for all the donations so far people.  I haven't stopped and added up everything everyone has given, but based on what I remember, it looks like we've raised ~$400-500 for various charities so far.  They're going to be able to do a lot more good with that money than $50 in my pocket would have.

Kiva is microloans, so while it's an awesome project that helps people, it's not really a donation for most people.
Ah that's true.

Anyway thanks for doing something for the community and also raising awareness to charities!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 20:27:32 »
Is Red Nose Day a charity?
I just found out about this through a Game of Thrones Musical by Coldplay. Hilarious!!

And the full 12 minute version

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 20:36:46 »
It looks like Red Nose Day isn't so much a charity as a charity fundraiser for various charities.  So I don't know?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 21:07:32 »
Oh! Hmm.. I still got some good laugh from those two videos.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 21:20:52 »
than $50 in my pocket would have.

cocaine and/or weed would like to have a word with you

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 21:40:18 »
For reference, here's who NOT to donate to ever:
http://www.tampabay.com/americas-worst-charities/

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 22:12:34 »

I've donated to both absyrd and Doctors Without Borders. I've sent nubbinator verification that I've done so. After he checks the receipts I've sent him, I'd like to then pass my raffle ticket to someone who meets the current classified rules: 25 posts + 2 months. First person to PM me with the subject: "nubbinator Charity Raffle" and posts "Claim CPTBadAss Raffle Ticket" in this thread will get it. Failure to do both exactly will disqualify you.

Thanks nubbinator for putting this together and thanks to everyone who has donated money :).
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 May 2015, 22:14:18 by CPTBadAss »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:12:02 »
Thanks CPT.  I'm amazed there's no takers yet.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #60 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:14:14 »
People like to show off they have money :P
Free stuff? Pfffffftttt.....
:D
:D

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:18:36 »
NVM lol...no idea what I was thinking there. Hopefully someone claims it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:23:06 by ImDaBaron »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:19:48 »
im starting to wonder if paying high prices is what people are after now.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:23:41 »
isn't that how it seems like, now?
it's all about throwing money at the screen!

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:24:00 »

Forget watches and cars, high priced clacks are the new status symbol    :blank: >:D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:25:51 »

Forget watches and cars, high priced clacks are the new status symbol    :blank: >:D

that's hilarious

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:28:08 »
isn't that how it seems like, now?
it's all about throwing money at the screen!

Well, how else are you supposed to show how cool you are?

Offline btctopre

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:40:58 »
i don't always participate in raffles/giveaways (practically never), but when i do- i go all out. thank you cpt for contributing to three charities (the two listed, as well as the shameless geekhacker foundation ;))

Claim CPTBadAss Raffle Ticket

ticket is still available
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2015, 10:04:59 by btctopre »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 23:47:09 »
Well played Nubs!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 00:35:57 »
I need to get my donation in. I keep forgetting. It's a side effect of having family over, it's always busy...  :))

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 04:35:33 »
Is Red Nose Day a charity?

The charity supported on RND is Comic Relief :)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 05:04:44 »

I've donated to both absyrd and Doctors Without Borders. I've sent nubbinator verification that I've done so. After he checks the receipts I've sent him, I'd like to then pass my raffle ticket to someone who meets the current classified rules: 25 posts + 2 months. First person to PM me with the subject: "nubbinator Charity Raffle" and posts "Claim CPTBadAss Raffle Ticket" in this thread will get it. Failure to do both exactly will disqualify you.

Thanks nubbinator for putting this together and thanks to everyone who has donated money :).

Public confirmation of donation to Destiny (even though he shouldn't have). <3

i don't always participate in raffles/giveaways (practically never), but when i do- i go all out. thank you cpt for contributing to three charities (the two listed, as well as the shameless geekhacker foundation ;))

Good guy to claim it. Helped me get wife a bday present on the cheap. Also donated a hand-made card in the mail to Destiny, btw.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Distilled

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 07:56:25 »
So The Mater Foundation does good work where I am from. The neonate intensive care unit they run saved the lives of my twin nephews, born at 30 weeks. I didnt think my recurring donation should count so gave them a top up. This should cover at least 40 nappies!

And thanks for putting this together nubs. It has been really nice reading about the charities people have been donating to.

And the proof
More

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 08:09:40 »
PM'd, donated to the Prevent Cancer Foundation  :thumb:
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 09:57:50 »

I'd really like to spread the entries out and give this to someone who isn't already qualified. I'm going to have to pass on yours. Sorry. Thanks for the enthusiasm and donating though. My offer still stands.

More

« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2015, 10:07:19 by CPTBadAss »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 10:02:00 »
Really cool initiative with a very generous incentive!

The charity that I pick out is Special Effect: The Gamers Charity. It's U.K. based (my place of origin) and works with making computer game (my profession) more accessible to people.

About Us:
We put fun and inclusion back into the lives of people with physical disabilities by helping them to play video games. By using technology ranging from modified joypads to eye-control, we're finding a way for people to play to the very best of their abilities. But we're not just doing it for fun. By levelling the playing field, we're bringing families and friends together and having a profoundly positive impact on therapy, confidence and rehabilitation.

Put in $50 as that is roughly what I have floating around in GBP in my apartment which I've been meaning to get exchanged.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2015, 10:04:05 by nathanrosspowell »

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 10:31:58 »

HOWEVER, see my PM CPTBadAss.

Danke!

Offline rawkus

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 11:42:35 »
Entered. 

Nubbinator, you are a swell guy

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #78 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 12:16:29 »

HOWEVER, see my PM CPTBadAss.

Danke!
Slip84 has my ticket for now.

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 14:24:31 »
Thanks for doing this!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 18:51:33 »
This is awesome, nubbs.

I entered via PM since y'all don't need to know my real name and address. XD I donated to Doctors Without Borders.

Unfortunately, my attempts to donate blood to try to make up for not being able to donate much right now were stymied - Saturday my blood pressure was a frustrating 140 over 102, which was two too high on the bottom number to be eligible that day, and because of it being memorial day the blood bank is closed today. (I'm gonna blame then taking my blood pressure after the blood iron test, which involves pricking your finger tip and timing how long a drop of blood takes to reach the bottom of a tube of liquid. It hurts! Ok, so it was probably the ibuprofen I've been taking for pain, it can raise blood pressure and those numbers are otherwise shockingly high for me, especially the lower when I'm usually 120s over 80s...)

I will be trying again on Wednesday when they're next open.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 21:32:08 »
Thanks nubb for doing this. I see you added me after pming you proof of donation. Best of luck to everyone tonight!

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 22:11:23 »
I'm still going to donate, but can't tonight due to not having a credit card on hand  :'(. I have to wait until tomorrow!

Good luck anyways, everyone. nubbs is doing a great thing!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 22:16:30 »
This is awesome, nubbs.

I entered via PM since y'all don't need to know my real name and address. XD I donated to Doctors Without Borders.

Unfortunately, my attempts to donate blood to try to make up for not being able to donate much right now were stymied - Saturday my blood pressure was a frustrating 140 over 102, which was two too high on the bottom number to be eligible that day, and because of it being memorial day the blood bank is closed today. (I'm gonna blame then taking my blood pressure after the blood iron test, which involves pricking your finger tip and timing how long a drop of blood takes to reach the bottom of a tube of liquid. It hurts! Ok, so it was probably the ibuprofen I've been taking for pain, it can raise blood pressure and those numbers are otherwise shockingly high for me, especially the lower when I'm usually 120s over 80s...)

I will be trying again on Wednesday when they're next open.

Hey bro, good for you! As a British person in Canada, due to the year I was born I cannot give blood if I wanted to... also I am a massive baby when it comes to needles. I tip my hat to you, sir!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:06:06 »
Raffle closed, names entered into Random.org's list randomizer, and winners chosen.

Without further ado, the Clack goes to:

septamber

More

The next cap goes to:

inanis

The Scarface cap goes to:

btctopre

Septamber and inanis PM me your shipping info and be sure to specify Topre or MX inanis.  btctopre, PM DanielT your shipping info.

I want to thank everyone again to giving to some great charities.  I know they all can use the help any way you can give it and that every donation, no matter how small, helps.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:08:31 by nubbinator »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:08:08 »
Congrats to the winners!  :)

Offline btctopre

« Reply #86 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:09:49 »
Septamber and inanis PM me your shipping info and be sure to specify Topre or MX inanis.  btctopre, PM DanielT your shipping info.
Grats winners  :thumb: I'll go ahead and pass the Scarface on to the next person, as I don't own an MX board. Thanks again for putting this together nubbinator, and thank you to everyone that donated.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:13:22 »
Holy bananas, I won something! Thanks, Nubbs. PM sent! And congratulations to the other winners as well. All the money went to such good causes everyone should feel happy.  :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:13:31 »
Congrats!

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:14:26 »
Congrats guys.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #90 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:17:21 »
Congratulations everyone!

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #91 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:30:25 »
congrats to the winners and its nice to see the community come together and donate to great causes. Thanks nubbinator for the giveaway!

Offline rawkus

« Reply #92 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 23:46:23 »
Grats winners!

Thanks for doing this nubbinator!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 00:03:04 »
Congrats!!!

How much did this raffle influence into charity, Nubbs?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 00:13:37 »
It looks like the Scarface cap goes on to nathanrosspowell instead.  Be sure to PM DanielT.

Congrats!!!

It worked out to a little over $600 if I added everything up right.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 May 2015, 00:16:03 by nubbinator »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #95 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 00:35:33 »
$600 is quite an achievement for a Forgotten Red. Congrats!!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 00:52:45 »
Actually the Forgotten Red was free ;) I'm really impressed on how this worked out and how many have contributed to good causes. Congrats !

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 01:49:28 »
Actually the Forgotten Red was free ;) I'm really impressed on how this worked out and how many have contributed to good causes. Congrats !

I am too.  Really nice to see as many people donate as they did.

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 01:53:04 »
congrats to the winners! ... and those lucky ones who won the raffle ;)

Offline Distilled

« Reply #99 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 02:41:00 »
Congrats to every one who participated! We are all winners in my book. Although, maybe just a little extra congrats to the winners of caps.

Also a huge thank you to Nubbinator for organising this all.

Offline zazie_rx

« Reply #100 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 07:06:48 »
Congrats!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:14:30 »
Congrats everyone!  :D 

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 09:25:07 »
Grats winners  :thumb: I'll go ahead and pass the Scarface on to the next person, as I don't own an MX board. Thanks again for putting this together nubbinator, and thank you to everyone that donated.

It looks like the Scarface cap goes on to nathanrosspowell instead.  Be sure to PM DanielT.

Congrats!!!

It worked out to a little over $600 if I added everything up right.

Woah, thank guys :D It's a nice thing to wake up to!

I will take up the baton and start a similar charity give away after I have finished my house move! (someone bookmark this post and shame me with it later)

« Last Edit: Tue, 26 May 2015, 11:05:14 by nathanrosspowell »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 09:28:31 »
Hahahaha.

Septamber and inanis. Both people who also donated to Destiny.

Karma much?

Congrats!!!!!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 09:40:03 »
Congrats to the winners.

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 20:39:33 »
Congrats to the winners, but the real winners are those who end up getting helped by everyone's donations. :)

Now hopefully staying off the ibuprofen will have gotten my blood pressure down enough by tomorrow.
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 20:58:33 »
If only this was how every clack was sold. This was just ridiculously successful to me.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 07:01:16 »
If only this was how every clack was sold. This was just ridiculously successful to me.
Word Bee
Nubzz its pretty awesome to see someone constantly and consistently back up there word with action!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 07:04:21 »
This was a really cool thing, congrats to everyone and good work to nubs and everyone else who helped organise and donate etc

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 15:10:52 »
Yeah, Nubbs is awesome. :D

On the donating blood front, the irksome fluke of Saturday's blood pressure reading turned into a very worrying trend when yesterday my attempt ended with a reading of 198 over 102, which is really worrying since I've always had normal blood pressure. :<

So on the one hand this is bad, because you can't donate if your blood pressure is too high, but on the other hand I might have accidentally helped myself discover something I wouldn't have known otherwise since I don't get to doctors much. I'm going to the doctor Monday to get this checked out, because that's just dangerously high. Though it might explain some symptoms I've been having lately I was just attributing to stress/getting things in my eye - Fuzzy vision, memory problems(Who knew that was a symptom of high blood pressure?), nosebleeds for the first time in years, frequent headaches I figured were sinus-related since I have allergies, etc. Not good.

So I guess double thanks to Nubbs for inadvertently turning me on to the fact that I may have developed a serious health issue and it may not just be 'meh must've scratched something when I got dirt in my eye it'll clear up', or 'oh, it's allergy season, just a nosebleed'.

So unfortunately until the blood pressure behaves I can't donate, because they defer you for that. :< Fortunately high blood pressure is treatable and I don't think any of the drugs for it are on the medication deferral list, so as soon as it comes down I should be good to go feed myself to the vampires.

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 17:29:29 »
hope youre alright  :-[

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 19:24:30 »
hope youre alright  :-[

I should be, since I caught this now instead of gods know when in the future, I can start doing something about it before it causes any more or worse problems. So, huge win for me, I guess, even if it stymies my efforts to do good things for other people. Years of not having insurance have made me reluctant to go to a doctor unless something is actively desperately wrong(Think 'Well I've had this sinus infection for a month and it's spread to my lungs, time to go to the grocery store doc and get some antibiotics' levels of not going), so it might have been a long time before this got found during which something really bad might have happened.  :-[

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 02:25:59 »
The Scarface Esc cap is on it's way to nathanrosspowell , it was a privilege and a pleasure to be part of this awesome raffle organized by Nubbs  :thumb:

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 05:47:58 »
Great way of doing this, nice to see so many entries :) Gratz to the winners
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #114 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 16:06:50 »
All the caps are now in the mail and should hopefully arrive no later than Tuesday.  Also included is a little hot lovin'.

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #115 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 19:01:57 »
Also included is a little hot lovin'.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #116 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 19:13:02 »
Also included is a little hot lovin'.

Show Image

one for the road, please!

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
« Reply #117 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 14:46:38 »
What do you mean you can not flip the cap?

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #118 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 14:48:21 »
What do you mean you can not flip the cap?
Some people buy caps at low costs, and sell them at a higher price to make profit.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 17:42:58 »
Sacrface Escape turned up at my door today :D Big shout out to DanielT for his generosity, the excellent package and bonus rum flavored(!?) chocolate bar!

Tater pics:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 19:23:19 »
Great to see that everybody's stuff has arrived.

A big thanks to DanielT for donating the Scarface cap and thanks everyone for donating to demik's favorite stripper, Charity.  A lot of good things should be done with that money.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 23:08:55 »
Sacrface Escape turned up at my door today :D Big shout out to DanielT for his generosity, the excellent package and bonus rum flavored(!?) chocolate bar!

Tater pics:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Glad it made it safe :) That chocolate is indeed rum flavored and it's been made since around 1960, a Romanian classic :d

It was a real pleasure to be part of this and see that people still care !

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 23:18:03 »
Great to see that everybody's stuff has arrived.

A big thanks to DanielT for donating the Scarface cap and thanks everyone for donating to demik's favorite stripper, Charity.  A lot of good things should be done with that money.

she got herself new heels!