Author Topic: New enthusiasts and I got some general questions.  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Heydonia

New enthusiasts and I got some general questions.
« on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 15:28:17 »
I’m trying to get into the keyboards but I feel like finding key caps, cases etc.. are almost impossible because they are all sold out. Do you have to just wait for a restock? I also was wonder what a group buy was because that seems to be where all the premium parts are. Any input is greatly appreciated. :D

Offline milky123

Re: New enthusiasts and I got some general questions.
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 January 2021, 19:15:44 »
https://mechgroupbuys.com/

that website will help you with groupbuys, a group buy is a process through which we, as a community, can use our collective buying power to purchase goods at a reduced price or at all.  Some Group Buys take advantage of price breaks to offer products to the community at a more desirable price, often at the cost of the GB organizer's time/efforts.  Others simply give us the ability to make something happen that otherwise would have too much cost/risk associated with it for a vendor to buy into it and bring it to market themselves.

Most of the time groupbuy items wont ever get run again so it is kind of a one time thing.