Author Topic: Tactile Zine  (Read 740014 times)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Re: Tactile Fanzine
« Reply #550 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:31:00 »
I'm going to try and finish up mailing out the Vol 4s sometime this week but it may not happen. Recent real life events have caused major roadblocks and I need to deal with them first. I believe I need to attend a funeral soon.

For now, consider Tactile on hiatus until I figure everything out. I will also be on GH much less and will probably only check this thread and Simple Questions regularly.

Thanks for your interest and support. I've got tons of ideas that I've been working on so there will be progress as soon as real life calms down.

I am sorry to hear about this man.  I hope everything works out for you, and your family, and do not hesitate to let us know if we can help in anyway. 

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #551 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:48:33 »
I'm going to try and finish up mailing out the Vol 4s sometime this week but it may not happen. Recent real life events have caused major roadblocks and I need to deal with them first. I believe I need to attend a funeral soon.

For now, consider Tactile on hiatus until I figure everything out. I will also be on GH much less and will probably only check this thread and Simple Questions regularly.

Thanks for your interest and support. I've got tons of ideas that I've been working on so there will be progress as soon as real life calms down.

Sorry to hear about this

Really hope everything will be ok, we're all here for you anytime
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: Tactile Zine - On Hiatus
« Reply #552 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:07:39 »
You know how to reach me and wyfe, homie!

Much love!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #553 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 20:54:33 »
Sorry to hear that bro.

Take the time you need, and I hope things work out for you.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #554 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 06:07:45 »
Dude take all the time you need, we will be here when you get back, just take it easy!
Thoughts are with you.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #555 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 07:38:27 »

Hey man like others have said take care of the IRL stuff.  We'll be here when you get back.  Drop in and let us know how we can help, okay?

If nothing else, I will be sending some of my old vintage dong your way.  Maybe it will cheer you up?  Sorry I forgot to put my dong in the package with the Novatouch.  Now the Novatouch/MyDong duo is separated. :-(

And for those of you reading this, get your mind out of the gutter. :p
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #556 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 08:46:53 »
So I know I haven't sent many Vol 4s out and I haven't gotten around to mailing more out just yet. But I was curious...did anyone play with the QR codes?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #557 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 09:02:22 »
So I know I haven't sent many Vol 4s out and I haven't gotten around to mailing more out just yet. But I was curious...did anyone play with the QR codes?

I am guessing this is from previous volumes?  If you PM it to me I will play with it.  :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #558 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 09:09:52 »
I am guessing this is from previous volumes?  If you PM it to me I will play with it.  :)

It's on the latest Volume. There's two of them. I haven't mailed yours out yet :(.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #559 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 09:18:19 »
I have to check and see which was the latest I received.  :-[  I thought I had read all the issues I received, but I know I haven't read Vol 4.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #560 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 09:26:16 »
I just realized I posted an unblurred picture of the QR code on the cover of Vol 4 in the OP. I just tested it out and it scans even though it's not the actual thing. Pretty cool. If you want something Vol 4 related to kind of hold you over, check that out.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #561 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 10:08:14 »
Do you?

You do?

You You?

Do Do?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #562 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 10:09:15 »
I don't think I've got my v4 yet.
I'm back.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #563 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 11:23:09 »
Do you?

You do?

You You?

Do Do?

Doo doo

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #564 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 11:34:18 »
I don't think I've got my v4 yet.

No you haven't. I only sent the first twenty out. I just went down the list I have.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #565 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 11:35:35 »
I received mine a few days ago, but haven't had time to sit down and open it up yet. This weekend I should finally be able to get around to it.

Offline phosphoric

« Reply #566 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 12:43:52 »
the qr code in the op is a playlist for this zine. always down for new music! i'll be sure to sit down and check it out when i get home
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #567 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 13:30:30 »
I just realized I posted an unblurred picture of the QR code on the cover of Vol 4 in the OP. I just tested it out and it scans even though it's not the actual thing. Pretty cool. If you want something Vol 4 related to kind of hold you over, check that out.

Haha.  Nice, that was a fun little interlude in the middle of my workday.  :P

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #568 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 16:10:32 »
I think I might be done with hand-addressing envelopes. It takes a *LONG* time. Going to explore other options like thermal printers.

Start typing out the envelopes since you are sick of writing. It'll be like a lottery to see how many actually get addressed properly and make it to people.

absyrd was right. I got a typewritten address on my letter from Hoff today and it looked incredible. I'm definitely going to try typing out addresses for at least one volume. I mean look at this!

« Last Edit: Thu, 19 November 2015, 16:13:49 by CPTBadAss »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #569 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 16:40:23 »
I think I might be done with hand-addressing envelopes. It takes a *LONG* time. Going to explore other options like thermal printers.

Start typing out the envelopes since you are sick of writing. It'll be like a lottery to see how many actually get addressed properly and make it to people.

absyrd was right. I got a typewritten address on my letter from Hoff today and it looked incredible. I'm definitely going to try typing out addresses for at least one volume. I mean look at this!

Show Image

Yuusssss  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #570 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 20:34:56 »
Quick update: Looks like no funeral but still dealing with family stuff. Thanks for the kind words of support everyone.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #571 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 20:41:22 »
<3

Offline neverused

« Reply #572 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 21:16:06 »
Best of luck! Family is more important.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #573 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:53:40 »
Quick update: Looks like no funeral but still dealing with family stuff. Thanks for the kind words of support everyone.

Family first man. Always.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #574 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:03:01 »

Another update: I'm back from Thanksgiving break. I may have to travel again before the Christmas holiday and then I'm going to be AFK for about a month starting at the end of December. I'm going to try my hardest to bang out the Tactile Vol 4 shipping in the next couple of weekends I might have free. But there will definitely be no new Volumes until about late January or February 2016 ish.

I do have something planned to fill some of the gap if I get the chance. And I have been putting up a lot of pictures, both Tactile and not Tactile related, up on my Instagram account. Last week I found myself at the Cooper Hewitt museum in NYC.....which had some really cool IBM stuff on display. So if you're on Instagram and are interested in seeing some keyboard stuff check out @mosh518, #keyboardspotting, and #tactilezine.

And watch this space for some new products coming soonTM
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:05:57 by CPTBadAss »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #575 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:08:41 »
Thanks for update, yo!

I hope to get Vol 4 for increased pooping efficiency, but if I have to wait, my colon can, too.

REALLY appreciate all the effort you put into this in your FREE time.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #576 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:39:42 »
I hope to get Vol 4 for increased pooping efficiency, but if I have to wait, my colon can, too.

Well the good news for Vol 4 is that I just need to fold/staple them and then shove 'em in envelopes I've already addressed. So I just need a Saturday or Sunday or a few evenings to bang that out. And I've actually got three interviews already that I could throw into a Vol 5 so the turnaround on that might not be too long.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #577 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:52:58 »
You can just make mine a paper airplane and throw it east a few miles.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #578 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 18:48:09 »
You can just make mine a paper airplane and throw it east a few miles.

CPT may or may not have experience making airplanes.

:circle:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #579 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:32:24 »
I've got no experience making airplanes. Just the engines ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #580 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:36:09 »

You make paper engines? :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #581 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:43:50 »

He makes virtual engines even.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #582 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:54:09 »

He makes virtual engines even.

I can virtually make an engine (except for the inside and outside bits).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #583 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 15:06:48 »
I think he should put a real engine on a paper airplane.
I'm back.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Tactile Zine - Semi On Hiatus?
« Reply #584 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:53:11 »

Tonight's episode of folding is brought to you by the letter T. T is for teamwork. Thanks for the help little guys :)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #585 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:55:06 »
Show Image

Tonight's episode of folding is brought to you by the letter T. T is for teamwork. Thanks for the help little guys :)

What is this, the instagram edition?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #586 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:11:29 »

Wait this isn't Instagram? I'm pretty sure I took this picture for IG. Hmm...

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Re: Tactile Zine
« Reply #587 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:13:20 »
I wanna see the back cover! The wait is killing me. :-X
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #588 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:13:45 »

Wait this isn't Instagram? I'm pretty sure I took this picture for IG. Hmm...
Pretty sure I saw it on IG. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #589 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:17:46 »
Just remember to double tap all the pictures real hard.

Anything for you qtpi

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #590 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 21:19:18 »
Just remember to double tap all the pictures real hard.

Anything for you qtpi

Show Image

<3 You're the best.

It looks as good as I hoped. So excited!
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #591 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 01:18:51 »
Tactile Zine Presents: Behind the Scenes No. I

Hm....so I have a long post and I figured what goes better with a long post then some nice tunes. Here's my chill late night writing sesh vibes mixtape. Make sure you have some music in your ears to properly enjoy this post.

More
CHILL LATE NITE WRITING SESH VIBES MIXTAPE 2015

La Flame - 3500

Not a valid vimeo URLAngel Du$t Live Set - Huge shoutout to Sunny at Hate5Six

The Contortionist - The Parable (Rediscovered) - Shoutouts to the homies

Now that we're set and you’re listening to music, welcome to a behind the scenes look at how Tactile is made.  Inspired by Cody’s behind the scenes post “shippin’ aint easy”, I thought I’d try dropping a BTS too. Figured since I’ve been slow to ship Vol 4, this might be a fun way to get some content out as an appetizer.  Vol 4 will be shipped before December 23rd and my month-long break. I’m kinda breaking up the whole process into four catagories and just felt like jumping around so keep that in mind.

Fulfillment.

Vans box, long reach stapler, staples, a metal ruler, and jdcarpe’s metal business card. All essential tools for Fulfillment of Tactile.

This is what I’ve been calling this step in the whole process. It’s the easiest but most time consuming part of the whole process I think. Fulfillment is where I actually print the zines, edit, print more zines, then fold and staple them. The words and paper become the physical zine. And my random sticker ideas go from the computer to adhesive vinyl. So I guess in a way, that’s really cool; the step where the ideas and writing turn into something tangible.

I print the zines in an undisclosed location. Undisclosed location has a room with Xerox printers available to me. The stickers are printed at a local makerspace on a Roland vinyl printer. Zines are printed in various runs while the stickers are generally printed in bulk in one shot. Getting time on the vinyl printer is a bit tricky so I try and to print a grip of  stickers all at once. Zines are batched because it’s easier on me. But more importantly, it allows me to make incremental changes. Volume 1 was rushed and many errors were fixed too late.  So moving forward, changes were introduced. The most important was introducing edit copies. In my head the print runs go in the following order:
  • Test Print
  • Edit Copy (can be multiple)
  • Print Run 1 – X

I write all over these copies…but I don’t really like red ink. Diamine Diablo Menthe on the foremost copy.

With this structure, the zine has more steps for quality checks. I’ve always struggled with editing and this helps me to edit. The test prints are used to check things like how the covers look, the layout of the writing, and seeing how the graphics print out. Since Publisher is pretty good with guidelines showing where the max print area is, I’ve had to do less test prints lately. However because of the layout, I try and push how much I can fit on a page.

When I’m happy with the overall look, I print edit copies to actually write and mark up the errors I find. Even though the content has been read quite a few times at this point, reading the printed copy is invaluable. First it’s just fun to have something tactile in hand to read and interact with. Second, editing seems to be easier for me when I have paper to write on and draw lines on. And I’ve been happy with the results so I’ve stuck to it.

Finally, when the editing is finished, the zines are printed. Fortunately the papers come out of the printer collated so it sets me up for the next step which is folding and stapling the zines to turn the pages into the little booklet. This is the step which takes the longest. It’s also very repetitive and a bit mindless so it’s fun to listen to music or watch Twitch/Netflix at the same time. Usually at this point, I’m pretty tired so it’s actually nice to have a mindless task for a little while.

Stickers aren’t printed in the same regimented way because the makerspace is popular and it’s hard to get time on the printer. So I generally stockpile a bunch of artwork I’d like to use and print a ton out when the printer is available. The sheets are 29” W by X” L. Typically 100-200 stickers are printed at once and thrown into the sticker box….after I hand cut and separate all the stickers since they all are on one or two big sheets.

Vans: The official storage boxes of Tactile.

I like these stickers more than the other stickers I have to deal with though. Stamps are expensive when you’re buying a ton of them at once like I tend to do. Coming soon, how I discovered that you can buy $50 of stamps at once and other little things you randomly learn when you mail zines out.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #592 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 08:50:51 »
Yeeeee, behind the sceeeeeeenes....!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #593 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 08:54:13 »
Thanks for the update and details on production.

Gonna donate again when I have a few extra $ to cover some postage.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #594 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 13:14:09 »
First it’s just fun to have something tactile in hand to read and interact with.

I see what you did there, and I like it.

That was an interesting read, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to getting Vol. 4 in the mail!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #595 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 17:23:16 »
Thanks for the BTS!  You da man.
I'm back.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #596 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:29:36 »

Counting these stacks . 3.5" tower of zines.

Offline neverused

« Reply #597 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 13:33:42 »
It's beautiful

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #598 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 21:38:31 »
I'm sooo looking forward to getting one. It's been a while since the last!
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #599 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 21:35:08 »

Things are happening!