Author Topic: Not-So-Great Finds  (Read 302272 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: Not-So-Great Finds
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 30 October 2017, 23:15:56 »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 07:53:57 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline OldIsNew

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 08:09:00 »
Its an interesting looking keyboard, but it's being advertised as  a Hall effect board - looks kinda membraney to me - guessing ST series from the part no. :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Micro-Switch-Keyboard-SD-03441-83ST13-5E-Early-Computer-Hall-Effect/192355831036?hash=item2cc94d0cfc:g:lHQAAOSwjyhZ~8iN

181694-0

It's only $349.99 so would someone buy it and let me know for sure?

EDIT: I do think it's a cool looking board and am curious about it. After all membrane doesn't mean bad (I like my model M). Has anyone tried a Micro Switch ST series board? I would just be disappointed if I bought this expecting Micro Switch Hall effect switches.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 November 2017, 09:31:27 by OldIsNew »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 01:26:12 »
Don't you love those old DS tildes?:

Now that's a tilde. No fooling around there.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 19:49:12 »
Don't you love those old DS tildes?:

(Attachment Link)

Now that's a tilde. No fooling around there.

Looks more like a sine wave than a tilde.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline JP

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 12 November 2017, 19:59:59 »
It's a half of infinity symbol.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 03:56:32 »
Looks more like a sine wave than a tilde.

Or a mustache.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 13 November 2017, 11:09:17 »
HAHAHA!  Love all the tilde comments!  But, yes, if you're going to tilde--that's the one.  Almost looks like a hairpiece for the backwards apostrophe.  :))

Offline JP

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 07:08:16 »
@Ander that's a good one.

Offline matt-taco

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 21:19:44 »
Its an interesting looking keyboard, but it's being advertised as  a Hall effect board - looks kinda membraney to me - guessing ST series from the part no.

I saw that yesterday browsing eBay, I couldn't help but send that man a message.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 04:37:55 »
Cherry G81-3000 SPD without keycaps for USD 98.21 plus shipping. Stabilizers supports are also missing so the board is pretty much unusable.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 19:15:32 »
Only $2200!  :eek:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1394950-NEW-OLD-STOCK-IBM-INDUSTRIAL-ENHANCED-101-KEY-CLICKY-KEYBOARD-1394946/162030404345

Well, it is NIB, and you don't see many NIB Industrials... I sure wouldn't spend that much, but someone out there is probably hysterical enough.

Then there's this:

182355-0

Some people really know how to sell a product, don't they?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 19:43:15 »
At that price the $100 shipping seems like a bargain!

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 23:22:12 »
Only $2200!  :eek:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1394950-NEW-OLD-STOCK-IBM-INDUSTRIAL-ENHANCED-101-KEY-CLICKY-KEYBOARD-1394946/162030404345

Well, it is NIB, and you don't see many NIB Industrials... I sure wouldn't spend that much, but someone out there is probably hysterical enough.

Then there's this:

(Attachment Link)

Some people really know how to sell a product, don't they?

[sing to brass monkey by beastie boys]
That's clunky
that M's so clunky
so clunky
we think it's money

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 18:36:04 »
Vintage IBM PC Clicky Keyboard PN: 1391401 Model M

BIN $139.00 + shipping

"This item is in excellent working and cosmetic condition... It looks like it's right of the box, I see no signs that it was ever used. Detachable cord is still in original sealed packaging."

Except the feet are dirty:

183293-0

Oh well.

Offline JP

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 18:50:41 »
I would agree with the sellers description. At least this is one of the older ones. Those rubber pads could be replaced easily enough.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 18:36:17 »
Hmmm...dirty feet from photo shoot on the table?

Otherwise that's a really nice example of a classic M like the one that came with our IBM 30-286.  Notice the ferrite core built-into the cable?  Love those!  Too bad those would probably block the mouse port on any system that uses the modern 2x ps2 layout.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 07:11:15 »

I suppose it's possible, if he's really not into housekeeping, but I tend to doubt it... It's very odd to see a spotless M with dirty feet. My guess it was in used condition, the seller cleaned it, and they either overlooked the feet or that was the best they could do. White rubber is tough to restore.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 12:25:40 »

I suppose it's possible, if he's really not into housekeeping, but I tend to doubt it... It's very odd to see a spotless M with dirty feet. My guess it was in used condition, the seller cleaned it, and they either overlooked the feet or that was the best they could do. White rubber is tough to restore.
Perhaps, but aside from the feet I couldn't find find any other evidence of use.  It could be a really clean one with a new cable, but then it's still a really clean one with a new cable.  ;D  Worth $130+?  Probably not though.

Offline JP

« Reply #71 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 22:17:17 »
I see this one sold.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 19:14:59 »
Perhaps, but aside from the feet I couldn't find find any other evidence of use.  It could be a really clean one with a new cable, but then it's still a really clean one with a new cable.

That was my point, actually, about the feet. Another seller did an excellent job cleaning this M—but this is about as clean as I've ever been able to get used feet, too:

...unless someone here knows a secret I don't.

You're right about cables, too: They're are the other thing that's especially hard (or impossible?) to restore to like-new condition.

So, new cable? Or unused board that just got set down in the wrong place? Anyone's guess. (At least we've made it clear what busy, useful lives we all lead, though, taking the time to discuss something like this, LOL)

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 21:57:28 »
Perhaps, but aside from the feet I couldn't find find any other evidence of use.  It could be a really clean one with a new cable, but then it's still a really clean one with a new cable.

That was my point, actually, about the feet. Another seller did an excellent job cleaning this M—but this is about as clean as I've ever been able to get used feet, too:

Show Image

...unless someone here knows a secret I don't.

You're right about cables, too: They're are the other thing that's especially hard (or impossible?) to restore to like-new condition.

So, new cable? Or unused board that just got set down in the wrong place? Anyone's guess. (At least we've made it clear what busy, useful lives we all lead, though, taking the time to discuss something like this, LOL)
Yes, those feet definitely do get next to impossible to restore once they've seen some dirt--even from fingers.

And we are just passionate people about a passionate subject, and while we are discussing the subject, we are using the subject in question to discuss aforementioned subject.  Now tell me what the subject of that sentence was.  ;D

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 23:23:39 »
A single blue keycap from a PFU Color key set....
IIRC, a whole set of 4 caps and a puller is just $22....

This is $15?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOPRE-ESC-KEYCAP-LIGHT-BLUE-HHKB-REALFORCE/182641723826?hash=item2a864b89b2:g:GXEAAOSw8GtZU60b

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline OldIsNew

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 22:46:55 »
Won't someone give this little pin a home? It breaks my heart how it keeps popping up on ebay...

But at just $5.99 shipped, many people would consider it a Great Find, wouldn't they? I think you should get it—it's just six bucks, right? Aw, six bucks... Go ahead.

Well since it didn't look like anyone else was going to step up, I did.  He looks happier now.

184099-0

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 08:01:02 »
Won't someone give this little pin a home? It breaks my heart how it keeps popping up on ebay...

But at just $5.99 shipped, many people would consider it a Great Find, wouldn't they? I think you should get it—it's just six bucks, right? Aw, six bucks... Go ahead.

Well since it didn't look like anyone else was going to step up, I did.  He looks happier now.

(Attachment Link)

WHAT IS THAT THING?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline JP

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 13:27:27 »

Here is another for your collection.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-PC-5150-PC-promotion-item-Vintage-1983/182958384562?hash=item2a992b65b2:g:7oYAAOSwh1paLtH-

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

WHAT IS THAT THING?

Offline OldIsNew

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 16:22:54 »

Here is another for your collection.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-PC-5150-PC-promotion-item-Vintage-1983/182958384562?hash=item2a992b65b2:g:7oYAAOSwh1paLtH-

I kind of like it! But probably have enough nick-knacks  for now.

Here's an interesting board:

RARE vintage soldered ALPS KEYBOARD - NOT tested

184135-0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-vintage-soldered-ALPS-KEYBOARD-NOT-tested-white-T-switch-Sinclair-1000/272963536982?hash=item3f8de50856:g:S3IAAOSwWflZ-bVn

I'm not above carefully cutting a trace if I have to and I know my wiring jobs aren't the cleanest but ouch!

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 05:36:56 »
LOL

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 17 December 2017, 18:16:56 »
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline JP

« Reply #81 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 07:47:01 »
I've never seen one with speakers. Reminds me of the keyboard with a built-in scanner.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #82 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 12:02:58 »
I know of two other types of keyboards with built-in speakers: The keyboard that came with Intergraph's graphics workstations in the late '90s, and Maxi Switch's Maxisound keyboard.
... And yes, both types were also for Windows. :-þ

Oh yes, I can see a third one (but for Mac) in the thread I linked to above.

Offline ed_avis

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 06:19:23 »
What?  Never used an RS/6000?

Offline daskeybo

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 11:29:59 »
Even has a microphone!

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 14:20:09 »
Even has a microphone!

DID YOU BUY IT?

Offline daskeybo

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 15:24:16 »
NO!

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 16:45:54 »

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 23:20:11 »
I know of two other types of keyboards with built-in speakers: The keyboard that came with Intergraph's graphics workstations in the late '90s, and Maxi Switch's Maxisound keyboard.
... And yes, both types were also for Windows. :-þ

Oh yes, I can see a third one (but for Mac) in the thread I linked to above.
I remember the Intergraph one.  I used it one break from college when I came home and was working in the UAH computer lab with a buddy of mine on homework.  Intergraph is headquartered there and even the systems were Intergraph.

We were cranking 'Men in Black' at 4am since the lab was open 24x7 and no one was there and were doing the dance trying to stay awake--good times.  :cool:

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 23 December 2017, 03:12:30 »
Ack—did someone really pay 99 bucks for one barrel from the Model F repro project?:

184970-0

Maybe they didn't read the description and thought they were getting the whole board?

I think this was one of XMIT's sales. He starts them at $9.99, so some people must've bidded this one up to $99. Anyway, sure is intriguing!

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #90 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 21:40:38 »
Japanese English Black Bilingual USB Computer Keyboard

Just $3,334.95, plus free shipping!

Sorry, there's no photo, but that's okay—you know that for this kind of dough, you must be getting something pretty fabulous! And here's what's really amazing:

185304-0

There must be even more über-rich keyboard-collecting peeps out there than we thought.  :?O

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 19:50:53 »
This is all very funny stuff you guys are spotting... I appreciate them, as I'm sure do GH's other, lurky non-bargain appreciators.

And we are just passionate people about a passionate subject, and while we are discussing the subject, we are using the subject in question to discuss aforementioned subject.  Now tell me what the subject of that sentence was.  ;D

We're already using keebs to discuss keebs, a kind of circular logic—so anything beyond that would be right at home in M. C. Escher-land:

A single blue keycap from a PFU Color key set....
IIRC, a whole set of 4 caps and a puller is just $22....

This is $15?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOPRE-ESC-KEYCAP-LIGHT-BLUE-HHKB-REALFORCE/182641723826?hash=item2a864b89b2:g:GXEAAOSw8GtZU60b

Yeah, Topre-compatible keys are always goofy-pricey. No doubt vendors figure, "These people spent at least $200 on their keebs [although they may not use that particular term] and obviously have more money than they can spend... What's another $15 for a colored Esc key?"

BTW, I'm gratified to see we're finally starting to refer to these as keys rather than caps (a KB term IBM invented for their two piece keys consisting of stems and caps). Historically, KB-makers have also referred to them as buttons, because they were square, and thus had the same aspect ratio as round buttons on control panels—as opposed to, say, piano keys.

And in case you wondered: A typewriter key consists of a button and a control rod.

"Parts is parts", as they say in the industry... Separate, specific names for things is good.

But I digress.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 December 2017, 20:00:42 by ander »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 22:07:43 »
Extra PBT Cherry profile 13 keycaps dye-sub Key Caps set -6u/7u spacebar-1u win

185422-0

(Aside from wondering why anyone would want just those particular keys...)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:33:30 »
Looks like the Zylons got this one...

Hey, how did Kailh Box switches get on an old typewriter? That's pretty suspicious... :?)

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 13:35:07 »
HAS ANYBODY BID ON THIS KEYBOARD YET?

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 13:43:44 »

Offline JP

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 13:48:56 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 18:46:48 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-PC-XT-Model-F-Keyboard-1501100-Brand-New-In-Original-Box/142645564323?hash=item21365693a3:g:NV0AAOSwZtlaTnOV
Love the board but the price is hilarious

It looks like an example of the philosophy, "You never know till you try." And indeed, with something like a NIB Model F, it just takes one person to come along who has so much dough they can't spend it as fast as they make it.

And believe me, there are lots of peeps out there like that. As time goes by, the disparity between rich and poor just grows wider; it's an unfortunate drawback of capitalism.

When I used to play piano at fancy resorts, I often looked around and thought, "During that last tune I played, most of these people have made more money than I'll make all night, just by sitting there drinking cocktails."

The trick is for the rich people to give away just enough money to keep the poor ones from rebelling. History's full of such periods of serf-management. Some of them end famously in disaster, but most of them succeed, especially when clever inventions like religion are used to keep the peasants in line. But I digress.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #99 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 12:25:04 »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-PC-XT-Model-F-Keyboard-1501100-Brand-New-In-Original-Box/142645564323?hash=item21365693a3:g:NV0AAOSwZtlaTnOV
Love the board but the price is hilarious

It looks like an example of the philosophy, "You never know till you try." And indeed, with something like a NIB Model F, it just takes one person to come along who has so much dough they can't spend it as fast as they make it.

And believe me, there are lots of peeps out there like that. As time goes by, the disparity between rich and poor just grows wider; it's an unfortunate drawback of capitalism.

When I used to play piano at fancy resorts, I often looked around and thought, "During that last tune I played, most of these people have made more money than I'll make all night, just by sitting there drinking cocktails."

The trick is for the rich people to give away just enough money to keep the poor ones from rebelling. History's full of such periods of serf-management. Some of them end famously in disaster, but most of them succeed, especially when clever inventions like religion are used to keep the peasants in line. But I digress.

Capitalism, A History

You hit the nail on the head though, Ander. The concept of the head giving the body just enough to keep it from being up in arms is mirrored everywhere - as a child in a household, in the workplace, in groupbuys... Reminds me of why I got into Real Estate. Would love to eventually just own enough land/property to live off of. My roomate's father has a boatyard and makes 25$ an hour sitting on his ass although he owns a boat repair/detailing business as well.

Anyway, one of the more common examples of this pricing phenomenon I've seen is with the Chicony 5161. Ones with blue alps in the past have sold for 200+ obviously so we have sellers listing their 5161 in the same range without any awareness of the switches, which as you know, vary greatly. Bothers me most when they have opted not to receive any messages! Maybe someday someone will take the risk but its rather hopeful!