Author Topic: [GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S  (Read 275480 times)

Offline mathleejj

Re: [GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S - cancelled, refunds in progress.
« Reply #400 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 19:17:37 »
Maybe he meant that the boards have been made and we can choose colors as the boards are just before the anodization state?

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #401 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 20:22:24 »
Maybe he meant that the boards have been made and we can choose colors as the boards are just before the anodization state?

That would actually be ideal for me.

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #402 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 00:59:02 »
 Thatd be dope i hope its that way, totally forgot is the numpad still coming with the boards like a set as original or nah?
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 September 2018, 01:06:58 by Jkush463 »

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #403 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 01:26:39 »
sooo, apparently it's on the CN version of the shop already: http://www.zfrontier.com/m/4790 ??
I hope we get our mails soon.

Oh, CN edition gets a limited edition black copper weight option... that's some nice prioritized treatment for the original GB participants

Not meaning to be upset, I just hope we still get those options too and the serialisation
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 September 2018, 01:41:02 by rioc »

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #404 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 01:45:24 »
sooo, apparently it's on the CN version of the shop already: http://www.zfrontier.com/m/4790 ??
I hope we get our mails soon
According to their site, the GB will be open in 5 hours. Hope they didn't forget about us...

Also, there isn't an option to get both extra PCBs and plates atm, seems to be either or.

Offline rioc

« Reply #405 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 02:17:09 »
According to their site, the GB will be open in 5 hours. Hope they didn't forget about us...
Show Image

Also, there isn't an option to get both extra PCBs and plates atm, seems to be either or.

ah, that makes sense... I got a mail from Alex that he's currently preparing the site for the en.zfrontier website too. I guess they'll be up the same time then.
Really hope we get a chance for that black weight too

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #406 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 02:23:54 »
Show Image

ah, that makes sense... I got a mail from Alex that he's currently preparing the site for the en.zfrontier website too. I guess they'll be up the same time then.
Really hope we get a chance for that black weight too

That's awesome news, I'm hoping for that black weight as well, looks super nice. Did he mention any time frames or just that he is working on the site?

Offline kokugatsu

[GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S - cancelled, refunds in progress.
« Reply #407 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 02:27:18 »
Seems like there isn't a WK option either, a bit disappointed.

Offline mathleejj

« Reply #408 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 02:29:50 »
It seems like the boards for chinese GB has finished production (4 colors, wkl fixed) / pcb and plate needs production

Alex said that for international GB (the one on en.zfrontier) we will get to choose either wk/wkl layouts and also more colors are offered. (Lead time is expected to be a month and two months max.)

Didn't ask about the back weight.. so i have no infos on that

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #409 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 02:36:03 »
It seems like the boards for chinese GB has finished production (4 colors, wkl fixed) / pcb and plate needs production

Alex said that for international GB (the one on en.zfrontier) we will get to choose either wk/wkl layouts and also more colors are offered. (Lead time is expected to be a month and two months max.)

Lead time is short at least.

Offline rioc

« Reply #410 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 02:47:25 »

I asked about the black weight, but no answer on that yet. Maybe he's checking that with Eve.

EDIT: Yeah, he said he'll talk to EVE about it :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 September 2018, 06:43:50 by rioc »

Offline elmo

• Hello I like keyboards
    • Elmo's keyboards
« Reply #411 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 15:22:33 »
Kind of a newbie here (never participated in a group buy and hey: first post here).
Will the GB on zFrontier be open to the public or limited to those who where on the list here?

Thought about combining the Kira with the new SA Symbiosis 2.0 caps.
Would be my first custom keyboard  :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 02:04:09 by elmo »

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #412 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 17:15:42 »
was just about to ask if i missed the mail or something. well hope it comes through soon.

Offline rioc

« Reply #413 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 04:00:53 »
sooo, Kira80 and Kira-S extras are available, I hope we get our mail for the board soon too. (you can see the available colours on the extras page though)

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #414 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:10:40 »
The priority buy is now active. Got the mail and ordered the board :)

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #415 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:15:01 »
It seems like color option of "Space Gray" is gone in the GB.  :-[

Sent Alex from zFrontier about how dark the "Deep Black" would be, but does anyone have any information regarding this color?

EDIT: Got a reply from Alex, for anyone who's wondering what Deep Black would be it would be "black black" as seen in this picture.

204418-0
204420-1
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:21:30 by Hamel »

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #416 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:28:52 »
Edit: nvm, missed the colours at the bottom of the page.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:32:18 by kokugatsu »

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #417 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:49:49 »
are we still geting kira s or no i dont even see any mention lol

Offline rioc

« Reply #418 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:51:51 »
are we still geting kira s or no i dont even see any mention lol

Kira-S will follow shortly according to him

Ordered my Dark Blue kira80 now, PC plate, and lucky number for SN

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #419 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 05:54:47 »
ah i see. super torn between the pearl blue and lavender almost think the lavender wont match anything. well went pearl blue. will probably buy another in the normal gb in red.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 06:08:04 by Jkush463 »

Offline rioc

« Reply #420 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 06:12:28 »
ah i see. super torn between the pearl blue and lavender almost think the lavender wont match anything. well went pearl blue. will probably buy another in the normal gb in red.

pearl blue will sure match godspeed very nicely. Lavender maybe with Violet Tendencies?
I think I'll pair the poseidon blue I went for with either dark solarized or a vintage, beige gmk set (maybe Nautilus or green screen, but I don't think those'll be the best matches)

Offline schlep

« Reply #421 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 07:19:09 »
Submitted my order for Poseidon Blue

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #422 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 07:25:58 »

pearl blue will sure match godspeed very nicely. Lavender maybe with Violet Tendencies?
I think I'll pair the poseidon blue I went for with either dark solarized or a vintage, beige gmk set (maybe Nautilus or green screen, but I don't think those'll be the best matches)

Poseidon Blue looks super sick, but I also find it hard to find a matching keysets. Doesn't seem to versatile. (which making me very hard to decide)

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #423 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 07:29:12 »
Are there any photo differences between pearl blue and Poseidon blue? Which is the blue one pictured on the site?

Offline mathleejj

« Reply #424 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 07:30:27 »
same here... only if I had Godspeed.. I wouldn't hesitate choosing poseidon blue  :D

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #425 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 08:48:24 »
So it looks like brass plates won't be offered in the buy. Does anyone know if there is someplace I could acquire a brass plate that would be compatible with this board?

Offline rioc

« Reply #426 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 09:56:12 »
Are there any photo differences between pearl blue and Poseidon blue? Which is the blue one pictured on the site?
Pearl blue is the light blue. Poseidon the very dark (almost dark gray) blue.
Poseidon will match any beige or gray set for sure.

Offline SBN

« Reply #427 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:30:22 »

I asked about the black weight, but no answer on that yet. Maybe he's checking that with Eve.

EDIT: Yeah, he said he'll talk to EVE about it :)

If you hear any further info, please tell us! I’d like a black weight but might choose another case color if black weight is not possible.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #428 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:37:58 »
This is all just very strange.  The Kira is only available on the China ZFrontier website and not on the En ZFrontier website https://www.zfrontier.com/m/4790
The accessories are on the English ZFrontier website https://en.zfrontier.com/products/kira-ac

Should anyone on the original groupbuy list be expecting a link to buy from the English ZFrontier site (anything more than just the accessory?)

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #429 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:40:28 »
So it looks like brass plates won't be offered in the buy. Does anyone know if there is someplace I could acquire a brass plate that would be compatible with this board?

I was able to pick brass plate as an extra option. Where you get extra PCB and such.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #430 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 10:57:26 »

I was able to pick brass plate as an extra option. Where you get extra PCB and such.

I do see that now. Thanks. Are there any photos of what poseidon looks like? Trying to decide between that and the grey.

Edit: Is this poseidon?
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2018, 11:16:34 by Etherealsound »

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #431 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 11:03:35 »
This is all just very strange.  The Kira is only available on the China ZFrontier website and not on the En ZFrontier website https://www.zfrontier.com/m/4790
The accessories are on the English ZFrontier website https://en.zfrontier.com/products/kira-ac

Should anyone on the original groupbuy list be expecting a link to buy from the English ZFrontier site (anything more than just the accessory?)

Only that paid get priority and have a special link to the board. According to my email, after 24 hours the buy will open up to the public

Offline elmo

• Hello I like keyboards
    • Elmo's keyboards
« Reply #432 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 11:05:10 »

Only that paid get priority and have a special link to the board. According to my email, after 24 hours the buy will open up to the public

The chinese page said it is limited to 66 pieces (according to google translator :P )
Will the international GB have the same limit or is it higher?

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #433 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 11:21:30 »

The chinese page said it is limited to 66 pieces (according to google translator :P )
Will the international GB have the same limit or is it higher?

Didn't specify. But at least 50 because they were 50 spots in the original gb

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #434 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 14:32:06 »

I do see that now. Thanks. Are there any photos of what poseidon looks like? Trying to decide between that and the grey.

I'd like to know this as well? Are there other pics?
TGR 910 Polycarb | TGR Alice | TGR Unikorn | Lyn EM-7 | VE.A | Kyuu | E7-V1

Offline elDuderino

« Reply #435 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 14:50:46 »

+1 on that. The poseidon blue looks a bit more greenish-blue on the priority GB page (which I think I'd prefer) but if it's more of a navy blue as posted above I think I'll go with the black.

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #436 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 14:55:28 »

+1 on that. The poseidon blue looks a bit more greenish-blue on the priority GB page (which I think I'd prefer) but if it's more of a navy blue as posted above I think I'll go with the black.

I was thinking the same but I just put in an order for Poseidon.  Hopefully thesiscamper can clarify if its blue or blue/green.

Offline rioc

« Reply #437 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:36:53 »

yeah, that's poseidon... these pics are a bit darker lighting compared to the GB Page product pics so it looks more darker blue. with brighter light it looks like it has a very slight greenish hue to it too

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #438 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:46:06 »

yeah, that's poseidon... these pics are a bit darker lighting compared to the GB Page product pics so it looks more darker blue. with brighter light it looks like it has a very slight greenish hue to it too

I see, they look so different but I guess lighting will do that? I think I'll just stick to grey as I prefer a navy without a green tint to it.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #439 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:51:20 »
That's a one off

Offline rioc

« Reply #440 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:55:41 »
That's a one off
Ah I see, looked similar enough to assume it's maybe lighting difference

Sent from my DREA100 using Tapatalk

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #441 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:00:43 »
That's a one off

So that "dark navy" board is NOT poseidon blue & NOT offered in current buy?

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #442 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:03:51 »
That's a one off

AFAIK, that is correct

Offline Jkush463

« Reply #443 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:04:38 »
That's a one off

yes because that was prior to eves involvment.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #444 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:10:18 »
Went with the black case, hopefully the lead time isn't too much longer. Was debating putting laser on the poseidon blue, but that might be a stretch. Super stoked! :p :p

Offline SBN

« Reply #445 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:10:58 »
That's a one off

Mhm? Im actually really confused about Poseidon color... If it’s not the “dark navy” in the pictures (for example the picture of the two boards together) then what color is it? In the color sample squares it looks exactly like that...

Also what color is the plate of the red board? Silver isn’t an option?

Would be good to have confirmation, which pictures are of the EVE boards!

Offline Hamel

• KBDLAB
« Reply #446 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:14:59 »
Went with the black case, hopefully the lead time isn't too much longer. Was debating putting laser on the poseidon blue, but that might be a stretch. Super stoked!
What plate color did you choose? I'm thingking of matching gmk laser too.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #447 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:17:06 »
Went with the black case, hopefully the lead time isn't too much longer. Was debating putting laser on the poseidon blue, but that might be a stretch. Super stoked!
What plate color did you choose? I'm thingking of matching gmk laser too.

I chose pearl blue, but I won't be using the aluminum plate. I got an extra brass plate and I think I'm gonna have another special kind of plate for this board :thinking:

Offline vonswoopington

« Reply #448 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:27:05 »
That's a one off

Mhm? Im actually really confused about Poseidon color... If it’s not the “dark navy” in the pictures (for example the picture of the two boards together) then what color is it? In the color sample squares it looks exactly like that...

Also what color is the plate of the red board? Silver isn’t an option?

Would be good to have confirmation, which pictures are of the EVE boards!

Yeah agreed.  I would prefer the greenish tint but now I'm even more confused  :confused:

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #449 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:44:03 »
I got a Red ! It'll hopefully go along with light sets with red accents. Thinking /dev/tty , 9009 and I'll be waiting for Jamon.
Wanted to get the Poseidon blue as well - but very confused about the color. I would have liked the  "navy" blue, but that prototype was before EVE.
I also would have loved to see a green similar to the Kira60 : https://www.instagram.com/p/BfaH1F2gNmA/