Author Topic: The on/off switch on the back of the Royal Kludge RK61 2.0  (Read 7948 times)

Offline AugustCanaille

The on/off switch on the back of the Royal Kludge RK61 2.0
« on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 12:26:51 »
Does anyone know what this does? The stupid Chinerican instructions say:

"When the keyboard connects with USB wire, pull the button on the back of the keyboard to ON means wired mode, to OFF means bluetooth mode."

This seems completely backward. For the record, neither work. This thing is a piece of garbage. I was just wondering if anyone knew, exactly, so I could unravel this mystery and make this crapper work.

A manual would help too. I can't even turn on the lights. All of them are ice blue except the spacebar, which stays red forever. I have no idea why.

Offline rich1051414

Re: The on/off switch on the back of the Royal Kludge RK61 2.0
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 22:00:35 »
Have you tried unplugging it, changing the switch position, then plugging it back in? This is common for keyboards, and it is possible that is what the chinglish is trying to tell you.
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh