geekhack Community > Off Topic

Not hungry

<< < (3/3)

tp4tissue:
read this thing,  if you brush your teeth earlier, say 8 pm, and commit to not eating after brushing teeth, then it can stave off night eating.

ariyankb:
There is a Japanese term 'Kuchisabishii' which is probably the closest word to what you have described.  :p

phinix:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sat, 21 January 2023, 21:42:00 ---Wayyyy overnoodled just now, ultra stuffed.  Slipped when putting the linguini into the pot,  half a box went in ~200g dry.

Can't pull it out, because they'd stick together, and never boil properly the second time.

Comes out with sauce + grilled veggie (eggplant, brocolli, tofu, mushroom) pretty huge bowl.

Can't even sit down now.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

200g? Its about right for one person, I think...
I do 500g (full pack) for 3 peeps.
Grilled veggies, hmm... I'll try that today for dinner. I always fry them all together then add tomatos to make suace, but today will try to grill veggies first, then throw it with tomatos and to pasta.
Tofu? bleeeh...

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: phinix on Wed, 25 January 2023, 02:33:15 ---200g? Its about right for one person, I think...
I do 500g (full pack) for 3 peeps.
Grilled veggies, hmm... I'll try that today for dinner. I always fry them all together then add tomatos to make suace, but today will try to grill veggies first, then throw it with tomatos and to pasta.
Tofu? bleeeh...

--- End quote ---

200 is at the edge for tp4 if including fixn's that go in the noodles.

tp4tissue:
This early teeth brushing seems to be working, /commit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version