geekhack Community > Keyboards

Filco FKBN104M/EB w/N Key Rollover

(1/2) > >>

Rico lobo:
Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I sent an email to S.Shikano at Diatec Corp about getting one of these shipped.  I'm here in the US on the east coast.
He sent back a response that he could get it shipped to me for a total of 145.00 US dollars.  100.00 USD for the keyboard and 45.00 USD for shipping.

What do you guys think?  Is it a good deal or no?  I think it sounds ok, but I wanted the opinion of you guys before I made the leap.  I've been following the forums for some time now, but I've not posted before.  This is a knowledgeable forum for sure.

Thanks iMav for fixing my posting issues:)

xsphat:
Mine without n-key rollover cost $160 from BeNippon, so I would say that is a good deal.

iMav:

--- Quote from: Rico lobo ---What do you guys think?  Is it a good deal or no?
--- End quote ---

I don't even like keyboards with numpads and that $145 price tag makes me want to buy one!  Definitely a good deal considering the current market.

--- Quote from: Rico lobo ---Thanks iMav for fixing my posting issues:)
--- End quote ---

No problemo.  Glad we got you squared away.

Welcome to GeekHack!  ;)

xsphat:

--- Quote from: iMav;4149 ---I don't even like keyboards with numpads and that $145 price tag makes me want to buy one!
--- End quote ---

You should. Though I am typing this post on some clicky white Alps switches, the Filco with browns is one of the best keyboards I have ever used.

zillidot:

--- Quote from: Rico lobo;4147 ---He sent back a response that he could get it shipped to me for a total of 145.00 US dollars.  100.00 USD for the keyboard and 45.00 USD for shipping.

What do you guys think?  Is it a good deal or no?
--- End quote ---

Sounds like a good deal! The only online store I can find sells it for 11800 yen, which is around 114 USD. (But that price appears to include shipping within Japan.)

45 USD for international shipping sounds about right for EMS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version