Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 MEDIA

Pictures>> Please

<< < (16/18) > >>

dorkvader:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Wed, 16 July 2014, 06:45:20 ---
--- Quote from: EvilHMB on Tue, 15 July 2014, 21:48:33 ---Damn you lingj and cptnbadass I bought a cheap one and a better one because the cheap one broke. All in the same day the string came off in the 2nd one too. Show Image

--- End quote ---

You found a store to get a kendama at?

--- End quote ---

I've been eyeing this one. I blame Lingj completely.

On the upside, my spike has never been better! I'm working towards some better skills for next year.

currently doing the one where you grab the Tama and swing the ken up and into it, then flip it over in midair (grab the ken), and swing in to one of the cups. It has a nice flow to it.

mkawa:

--- Quote from: Zeal on Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:42:37 ---Did he bring a novatouch for you guys to type on?!

--- End quote ---
yah, it was fantastic to type on. rajiv apologized for not allowing photos to get out in a different thread. i keep forgetting to ask CM Nurumu (Kevin) for one of those tshirts ;)

dorkvader:
oh man, I _really_ want one of those shirts.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: EvilHMB on Wed, 16 July 2014, 02:32:50 ---
--- Quote from: trynds on Wed, 16 July 2014, 02:31:09 ---
--- Quote from: EvilHMB on Tue, 15 July 2014, 21:48:33 ---Damn you lingj and cptnbadass I bought a cheap one and a better one because the cheap one broke. All in the same day the string came off in the 2nd one too. Show Image

--- End quote ---

Show Image

--- End quote ---

not used to tapatalk pictures @_@;

--- End quote ---

at first i thought the cat had his head the wrong way, but then if it's a photo of the cat bending his head, then it's the right way.. so overall, good post

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: dorkvader on Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:40:51 ---Contrary to popular belief,
there are pictures of the novatouch official T-shirt
MoreShow Image
Show Image

Obligatory novatouch selfie:
Show Image
JWAZ, I see you there, photobombing my selfie!

--- End quote ---

who are 2 white guys in the back and the sleepy yellow guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version