geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️[Status: Production done - awaiting shipping] ⭐️

<< < (27/29) > >>

sevenseacat:

--- Quote from: sevenseacat on Sat, 25 November 2023, 20:51:28 ---Oh they look really good! Can’t wait to get them in a year or so lol

--- End quote ---

whoa I got a shipping notification today wooooooooooooo

(ordered from DailyClack)

Rhienfo:
Just received my set (sorry for the bad photos It's late at night and the light isn't very good here)

I know I said that I was gonna sell this but now that I've used kat I actually find it quite comfortable so I'll probably keep it. Glad that the set arrived anyway, better late (Extremely late lol) than never I guess.

--- Quote from: nathanchere on Wed, 27 March 2024, 10:08:46 ---Has anyone else noticed missing keys from their sets or just me? I just started finally putting mine on a board and already found a key missing from the first row:

--- End quote ---

I checked my set since I also got the alienese set and when my set came, that specific key was in a separate bag as norb said so it could be that the vendor forgot to send the bag with your set.

The spacebar kit also had all the keys in it as well, I will check the other kits just in case they messed it up. Hope you get all the lost keys replaced.

Rumblethumps:
Got the email about the most recent delay from Boardsource. I'm not blaming anyone running the GB on this one as it was out of anyone's control, but it's almost like divine intervention.

Well, the wait continues...

gorbachev:
June 2nd 2024: 3 years since order date.

I will celebrate!

nathanchere:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Fri, 05 April 2024, 04:34:16 ---
I checked my set since I also got the alienese set and when my set came, that specific key was in a separate bag as norb said so it could be that the vendor forgot to send the bag with your set.

[img width=200 height=300]https://i.imgur.com/IPbe7IV.jpg[/img

--- End quote ---

I only got one separate zip bag, it was with the metal artisan. Maybe that caused packing confusion? Doesn't explain the key missing from spacebar kit. No update  from keygem yet since first said waiting on manufacturer reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version