geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

"Caps Lock" label on "Ctrl" keycap & "Ctrl" label on "Caps Lock" keycap


I am currently having the "Ctrl" function mapped to the "Caps Lock" key's location and vice versa.
Is there any place where I can buy a longer "Ctrl" keycap and a shorter "Caps Lock" keycap for a Cherry MX switch?

background info: This is on a KBC Poker.

Im not sure about the measurements on the poker...can you give me metric measurements for the width and stem positions of the two keys? I actually have a strange little POS board sitting here with doubleshot caps with the legends you want. Pm me if youd like a pic^^.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version