Author Topic: What other Vendors Sell MT3 Sets that Isn't DROP  (Read 1912 times)

Offline sasha

What other Vendors Sell MT3 Sets that Isn't DROP
« on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 00:32:15 »
I am looking to purchase MT3 Susuwatari or MT3 BOW however, I don't want to purchase them from DROP as I have had previous troubles purchasing from them and I would prefer to use other websites or platforms

Another question I have is, If I wanted to design an MT3 Set, which vendors should I apply to? Is DROP the only option?

Offline fkcaps

• FKcaps
Re: What other Vendors Sell MT3 Sets that Isn't DROP
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 06:30:04 »
Yes Drop is the only option

Offline Nuclear Nachos

• Anima and Animus
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 07:01:51 »
yep, drop has exclusivity on the profile and own the molds for it, so they're you're only option for buying unless you want to buy second hand https://matt3o.com/about-mt3-profile-and-devtty-set/

Offline ingmar

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 11:33:51 »
I don't want to purchase them from DROP as I have had previous troubles purchasing from them and I would prefer to use other websites or platforms

Drop is the only choice, I am afraid. That said, some of their sets are sold on Amazon (by DROP), so that might be a better option for you.

Another question I have is, If I wanted to design an MT3 Set, which vendors should I apply to? Is DROP the only option?

I am afraid so.