Author Topic: [GB] Makeaboard -60S - Design no screw hole- [CLOSE]-[ CNC PHASE]  (Read 47711 times)

Offline japanesehorrorwriter

Re: [GB] Makeaboard -60S - Design no screw hole- [CLOSE]-[ CNC PHASE]
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 17:44:52 »
To build the dense knowledge in order to scam means they used to be a fellow enthusiast. Thats tragic.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 23:59:42 »
This GB is officially a gonner huh? RIP :(

Offline MMKB

« Reply #102 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 01:15:11 »
RIP. About time we have a blacklist on Geekhack

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 01:16:16 »
RIP. About time we have a blacklist on Geekhack

caveat emptor but also yeah
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 15:12:20 »
Did they even ship their artisans and 96% board?

Offline sroop

« Reply #105 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 15:12:54 »
Lol nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #106 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 17:24:12 »
There's such an extensive number of actual reputable, competent and hardworking makers in this hobby that it's hard to justify joining a GB ran by someone you don't know (or worse, as has happened multiple times for god knows what reason, people with a bad rep) these days. Really sucks for the people that did join.

Offline sroop

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 18:37:33 »
There's such an extensive number of actual reputable, competent and hardworking makers in this hobby that it's hard to justify joining a GB ran by someone you don't know (or worse, as has happened multiple times for god knows what reason, people with a bad rep) these days. Really sucks for the people that did join.
The r96 was my first GB and it was on /r/mk before I knew about GH and the GB process here. My impatience cost me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xlarti

« Reply #108 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 17:15:53 »
Apologies for resurrecting an ancient thread.

Just thought I'd chime in with my experience in case anyone still cared.
I joined the R96 GB and was so excited. I have an email correspondence with Maylily probably 30 emails long by the end of it.
Long story short: after insane waiting I received a keyboard in February 2018 - but instead of a brushed aluminium finish it's.. anodized brown.
And includes a full set of cherry mx brown switches that I never asked for, so I got someone elses order.

I asked if I could send it back and get my own order - or if they could even locate where MY order went.
After a lot of back and forth and blaming the shipping company she finally stopped replying in April and I gave up any hope of ever getting a keyboard that I'd want to actually build.
So now it sits in a drawer.
So if the person that was waiting for order number 1777 is out there somewhere patiently still waiting for his/her order:
I have it! You wouldn't happen to have my order number 1986 by chance?
:rolleyes:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 18:14:46 »
Apologies for resurrecting an ancient thread.

Just thought I'd chime in with my experience in case anyone still cared.
I joined the R96 GB and was so excited. I have an email correspondence with Maylily probably 30 emails long by the end of it.
Long story short: after insane waiting I received a keyboard in February 2018 - but instead of a brushed aluminium finish it's.. anodized brown.
And includes a full set of cherry mx brown switches that I never asked for, so I got someone elses order.

I asked if I could send it back and get my own order - or if they could even locate where MY order went.
After a lot of back and forth and blaming the shipping company she finally stopped replying in April and I gave up any hope of ever getting a keyboard that I'd want to actually build.
So now it sits in a drawer.
So if the person that was waiting for order number 1777 is out there somewhere patiently still waiting for his/her order:
I have it! You wouldn't happen to have my order number 1986 by chance?
:rolleyes:

i like that it's not just anodized

it's anodized brown
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline shiroshiro

« Reply #110 on: Fri, 01 March 2019, 04:58:39 »
I was just happened to come across this post. I heard about this drama from last year and some of them came out and promised to fix thing right.
I am kinda surprised that they haven't done anything (frankly, some MAB's members even trashtalked when I tried to talk with them).

Sorry for digging this post up, but I am kinda sad how this drama has tighten the door for other Vietnamese maker.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 March 2019, 05:02:32 by shiroshiro »

Offline mankikami

« Reply #111 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 03:39:39 »
Accidently bump into this thread while browsing geekhack. Now I'm pretty sure the GB is officially a goner. MAB was disbanded years ago, they are not making keeb anymore, some of them are now making suit and shoes (wtf)  :)) so don't be suprise if one day a set of suit and shoes show up in front of your doorstep instead :))

Offline johuu

« Reply #112 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 00:14:43 »
Accidently bump into this thread while browsing geekhack. Now I'm pretty sure the GB is officially a goner. MAB was disbanded years ago, they are not making keeb anymore, some of them are now making suit and shoes (wtf)  :)) so don't be suprise if one day a set of suit and shoes show up in front of your doorstep instead :))

The emperors new clothes?

Offline alandelone