Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1359647 times)

Offline schoolbus

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2850 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 11:45:42 »
any update on the JTK extras replacements? OoB / BoO?

Thanks!

Yeah I posted a few posts back, all packed just need to be dropped off

I did some today but haven't updated tickets yet but couldn't get as much out as I'd like as I had the baby with me and he wasn't playing my along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking in- did this happen? Didn't see my ticket update.

Cheers
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2851 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 11:53:05 »
any update on the JTK extras replacements? OoB / BoO?

Thanks!

Yeah I posted a few posts back, all packed just need to be dropped off

I did some today but haven't updated tickets yet but couldn't get as much out as I'd like as I had the baby with me and he wasn't playing my along

Just checking in- did this happen? Didn't see my ticket update.

Cheers

Yeah all tickets are up to date now, as in I've updated the ones I've dropped off, more this weekend

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Khuya

« Reply #2852 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 12:19:20 »
@unforgivable I'll forward your tracking shortly it's easy for me to do when I'm dropping off sub 20 packages as I can pull it aside right away

Whereas when I'm dropping off 100-200 packages the uk system is a nightmare, I must add I know this isn't ideal, but all jtk buys were planned to ship from america, with the exception of slider extra orders shipping was charged based on shipping from conus, and the website and all our systems are set up around that, I made the decision to ship this buy to ensure it would get done and in as timely manner as possible, and covered the additional shipping charges accordingly, the draw back to this as mentioned above is the ctrl alt systems are not set up to do this, and the uk mail system is way way behind the times technology wise making it just so so much work to do manually when not using some kind of api

So due to this not only have I been happy to cover the additional postage, but also the cost of any and all replacements, yes when shipping at this volume some things will not arrive, it's a very small percentage

But, every single person will get their order in full and we are very very close to doing that

If anyone has not received their sliders 2 weeks from today, I'll open up a form and get any that need to ship out again out by that Friday, and as it'll be such a small amount I'll be able to update full tracking for each of those orders that night to people

In the time between now and then, once I have the last of the replacement keysets out I'll put out a form for anyone who wants extra spacebars and random extra bits I have here, and those will also ship that Friday and then everything will be clear and complete

Thanks so much for info.  I wish other gb would provide more info as this.  Delay is inevitable, but communication is essential.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2853 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 15:54:08 »
I received my sliders, sadly I must say they are way to loose for my OG cherry keysets, the worst being my dyesub set. More than half of the two JTK stems sets I bought are just not holding the keycaps. Maybe I got unlucky.

Anyway I am still happy with them. Note on the RF105, no need to modify the JTK stem for the left control. The white spacebar is nice! Thanks Bunny!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow that looks awesome
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2854 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 16:00:05 »
All remaining and late slider orders have now shipped as well and some of the remaining replacements went out over the last couple days, I have 6 packages still to drop off and will do so early next week and I'll be updating the support tickets of the ones that have just gone out tomorrow

Hey Bun, can you tell if my small legacy replacement is in that batch? Received the sliders the other week and they look totally rad. Saw there was another package for me on a spreadsheet somewhere I can't find now and hoping it didn't get lost, had rubbish luck with mail the past couple months it seems.

Sorry I read this and forgot to reply as I wanted to check and then just saw your name pop up again and remembered

It is indeed in with my next shipping batch

The more awkward bits sadly get left till last

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2855 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 16:15:20 »
All remaining and late slider orders have now shipped as well and some of the remaining replacements went out over the last couple days, I have 6 packages still to drop off and will do so early next week and I'll be updating the support tickets of the ones that have just gone out tomorrow

Hey Bun, can you tell if my small legacy replacement is in that batch? Received the sliders the other week and they look totally rad. Saw there was another package for me on a spreadsheet somewhere I can't find now and hoping it didn't get lost, had rubbish luck with mail the past couple months it seems.

Sorry I read this and forgot to reply as I wanted to check and then just saw your name pop up again and remembered

It is indeed in with my next shipping batch

The more awkward bits sadly get left till last

Awesome, thank you!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
« Reply #2856 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 06:34:16 »
Can't wait to get my caps in the mail :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2857 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 08:36:50 »

Your switcharoo is all packed my man, will be out Monday/Tuesday if not tomorrow

Offline apolotary

« Reply #2858 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 09:19:54 »

Your switcharoo is all packed my man, will be out Monday/Tuesday if not tomorrow

Thanks Bunny! Time to open up my HHKB :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2859 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 07:26:31 »
Hey guys, been doing some last minute admin on wrapping everything up

this update will focus on sliders

there will be an update tonight also details anyone waiting on replacements

so for sliders, there were some last minute additions ot the form since i did my final packing and shipping last week

the following people just submitted the form and have been packed and will be dropped off tomorrow

these people are

M. St**n/D. D***n
C. Pr***ero
S. Say****e
B. S***ons
B. B**tti
V. L**

and user

jinhan108

additionally shipping tomorrow will be a replacement set for user

orpheo

thatll wrap up all initial shipping on sliders

on the 14th of may, i will put a form up, if anyones sliders havent arrived by that date (with the exception of the ones going out tomorrow ill give them a week longer) then ill ask you to fill out the form and ill send you another set immediately

as mentioned earlier in this post, i will post a similar breakdown and outline like this for anybody waiting on replacements keyset gb parts, that will happen 99 percent tonight but no later than tomorrow night

cheers

<3

Offline orpheo

« Reply #2860 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 07:30:18 »
Thanks for the update sir, it is a masterly conducted GB!

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #2861 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 07:53:16 »

so for sliders, there were some last minute additions ot the form since i did my final packing and shipping last week

the following people just submitted the form and have been packed and will be dropped off tomorrow

these people are

M. St**n/D. D***n
C. Pr***ero
S. Say****e
B. S***ons
B. B**tti
V. L**

and user

jinhan108

orpheo

on the 14th of may, i will put a form up, if anyones sliders havent arrived by that date (with the exception of the ones going out tomorrow ill give them a week longer) then ill ask you to fill out the form and ill send you another set immediately

as mentioned earlier in this post, i will post a similar breakdown and outline like this for anybody waiting on replacements keyset gb parts, that will happen 99 percent tonight but no later than tomorrow night

cheers

<3

Hey Bunny! Was my order shipped? I didn't get a tracking number yet. :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2862 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:05:14 »

these people are

M. St**n/D. D***n
C. Pr***ero
S. Say****e
B. S***ons
B. B**tti
V. L**

and user

jinhan108

orpheo

cheers

<3

As mentioned twice in the post you quoted I will be updating about those most likely tonight but if not tomorrow

With yours specifically, I have your entire package ready apart from I'm waiting on the orange and white set which is en route from jtk if I'm remembering your order correctly( I believe it's a large rather complicated series of transactions and we switched a set out for orange and white upon request)

Apologies if I'm remembering the details of this incorrectly I'm in my phone right now but will be at my desk tonight where I can check properly

But if that is you, I believe orange and white will be in hand in about a week but as mentioned I have the rest of the package ready if you would rather not wait

If that update isn't for you or isn't correct shoot me a pm and I'm happy to check specifically for you this evening

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2863 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:08:33 »

Tracking numbers were explained earlier.  He takes the packages to the post, and gets a non-descriptive receipt.  So it would take a lot to send tracking to everyone.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2864 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:21:27 »

Tracking numbers were explained earlier.  He takes the packages to the post, and gets a non-descriptive receipt.  So it would take a lot to send tracking to everyone.

That's not the case for these replacements as I'm dealing with shipping in a much smaller scale so he certainly will get tracking as soon as it goes out, however if I'm remembering his order correctly which I'm fairly sure I am he has a rather complicated order that also had a late change so it's a package I'm taking extra care over to make sure it's correct

However I hugely appreciate you trying to help out within the thread

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #2865 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:22:42 »

Gotcha, just eager to get my orders. I only asked since I didn't see my name on the latest list. Fingers crossed though! (:

Very excited over JTK Toxic as well, so I'm setting funds aside for that too.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #2866 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:23:24 »

That's not the case for these replacements as I'm dealing with shipping in a much smaller scale so he certainly will get tracking as soon as it goes out, however if I'm remembering his order correctly which I'm fairly sure I am he has a rather complicated order that also had a late change so it's a package I'm taking extra care over to make sure it's correct

However I hugely appreciate you trying to help out within the thread

Ah okay. Thanks for the update, Bunny! :)

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #2867 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 08:48:54 »

Show Image

Show Image

Note the boxes above, all future jtk sets will ship in these to ensure no packing errors or scratches etc to the caps

I have some on the way to me for review with the oow sets

OMG WANT!

Any chance of an Angel/Devil Set in Purple/Black? Purple and Green ala TMNT (Donatello) would look sickkkkkkk!

Seriously though, how much would the tooling cost for the TMNT novelties?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline apolotary

« Reply #2868 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 12:39:34 »
Swapped the sliders, really happy that it works with no drilling (although the caps do hit the case)

As it was mentioned before sometimes the caps can fall out, happened with 2 or 3 caps so far, but it's easily fixable with some tape in between the slider and the cap

Looking forward to receiving my JTK set :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2869 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 14:45:57 »

these people are

M. St**n/D. D***n
C. Pr***ero
S. Say****e
B. S***ons
B. B**tti
V. L**

and user

jinhan108

orpheo

cheers

<3

these all went out this morning without a hitch

the update on the remaining replacements is slightly delayed

i had my first baby scan this afternoon for the new baby and then right after my uncle (who is essentially like a dad to me) was rushed to hospital so havent had anytime today so far, i will start communication with the last of those tonight via support tickets but the full update here may not be until tomorrow or the next day depending on family obligations tomorrow, but ill still try and get it up tonight

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2870 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 14:47:24 »
Swapped the sliders, really happy that it works with no drilling (although the caps do hit the case)

As it was mentioned before sometimes the caps can fall out, happened with 2 or 3 caps so far, but it's easily fixable with some tape in between the slider and the cap

Show Image

looks good sir

we did some test run spacebars in purple i may still have around somewhere, ill have a look and if i come across one ill send it to you

as for your exchanged order, all packed and being dropped off friday morning, ill forward your tracking in the evening

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2871 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 14:49:13 »

Show Image

Show Image

Note the boxes above, all future jtk sets will ship in these to ensure no packing errors or scratches etc to the caps

I have some on the way to me for review with the oow sets

OMG WANT!

Any chance of an Angel/Devil Set in Purple/Black? Purple and Green ala TMNT (Donatello) would look sickkkkkkk!

Seriously though, how much would the tooling cost for the TMNT novelties?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

im sure there will be lots of further sets coming in the future

right now im working on fixing a few legends with jtk of which ill have updates and photos shortly, and then we will be doing a quick production of toxic and raindrop and 2 other colorways that are already in the works and we have done the color samples of, but after that im sure there is a lot that is possible involving community driven colorways

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2872 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 15:11:04 »
this is how far ive gotten so far on replacements stuff this evening

Being dropped off monday

fanman888 - packed and contacted
marques - packed and contacted
aaron6301  - defective key replacements packed and contacted
gramericaent - packed and contacted and asked for confirmation of address
honeynugget - replacements of faulty keys packed and contacted
ultraidiot - packed and contacted
jumie - replacement "k" key packed and contacted
kacklappen23 - replacement faulty keys and wonky sliders packed and contacted
slowpk - 2 missing keys packed and contacted
schoolbus - replacements packed and contacted aand asked to make sure they had sliders sent already and not to include with replacements

that with the 6 i already had packed its about 3 quarters, i am almost certain i will be able to get the remaining 8 or so done before monday and updated here in a similar fashion im just running very behind on things this evening and its been a very long day

Offline apolotary

« Reply #2873 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:17:00 »

Show Image

looks good sir

we did some test run spacebars in purple i may still have around somewhere, ill have a look and if i come across one ill send it to you

as for your exchanged order, all packed and being dropped off friday morning, ill forward your tracking in the evening

Thanks Bunny! If you got any pink extras to go with the switcharoo set, that would be great :)

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #2874 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:35:16 »
I forgot to post it up in here but heres my 55g rf104 with SA caps... everything went perfectly for me:

http://imgur.com/a/TMan9
-Dana

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2875 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:51:38 »

Being dropped off monday

schoolbus - replacements packed and contacted aand asked to make sure they had sliders sent already and not to include with replacements

that with the 6 i already had packed its about 3 quarters, i am almost certain i will be able to get the remaining 8 or so done before monday and updated here in a similar fashion im just running very behind on things this evening and its been a very long day

Dear Mr BunnyLake,

I sincerely hope your family is well, or if not, that they are soon feeling better.

With respect, I cordially call your attention to support ticket #1EA2DF33.

Hoping for a positive outcome in the nearest future.

Kind regards,
Rowdy
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline odd

« Reply #2876 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:16:36 »

Being dropped off monday

Glad the replacements are getting out. Can you update my ticket when you get a chance please (#7B9EE3F2) and let me know where we are with the replacements, thank you

Offline superpiya

« Reply #2877 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:47:26 »

Being dropped off monday

Hi Bunny, just want to let you know that I have received both the pink JTK sliders and topre spacebar.
I will try to install them this weekend, hopefully everything fits.
Thank you so much for the group buy  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2878 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:57:11 »

Being dropped off monday

Hi Bunny, just want to let you know that I have received both the pink JTK sliders and topre spacebar.
I will try to install them this weekend, hopefully everything fits.
Thank you so much for the group buy  :thumb:

Great to hear

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2879 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:58:17 »

Being dropped off monday

Glad the replacements are getting out. Can you update my ticket when you get a chance please (#7B9EE3F2) and let me know where we are with the replacements, thank you

Replied via pm but as stated above that isn't all of them just the ones I had time to pack itemise and contact last night, some were already packed and just need tickets updated and about 8 more or so need to be packed and updated

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2880 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:59:20 »

Being dropped off monday

Dear Mr BunnyLake,

I sincerely hope your family is well, or if not, that they are soon feeling better.

Kind regards,
Rowdy

I'll be updating the last of the tickets and posting in this thread for clarity either tonight or tomorrow for you good sir

I had hoped to do them all last night but didn't have time

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2881 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:59:47 »
I forgot to post it up in here but heres my 55g rf104 with SA caps... everything went perfectly for me:

http://imgur.com/a/TMan9
Show Image

Looks amazing thanks so much for sharing

Offline Asbrodeus

« Reply #2882 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 06:24:13 »
None of the sliders were loose enough for the keys to fall out for me with SA. You want these in your life.

Offline skaloola

« Reply #2883 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 07:55:51 »
I'm not planning on doing a slider swap for some time (due to time constraints mainly, new member of the family).

I've got an hHKB and a RF 87u 55g (most likely use the RF).  I'm a bit confused on what I should be looking for to make sure I don't have any issues with my sliders?.. that is, other than doing the slider swap.

Seems like now is the time to find out if I need any replacements rather than wait.

Is it mainly the non-1u keys and I should just check that the keysets I use fit ok?  Is it an isue of  tolerance for these sliders lacking uniformity / not tight enough?  Or would it be more accurate to say that they're are just some duds mixed in here and there?

« Last Edit: Wed, 03 May 2017, 08:07:42 by skaloola »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2884 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 12:57:45 »
I'm not planning on doing a slider swap for some time (due to time constraints mainly, new member of the family).

I've got an hHKB and a RF 87u 55g (most likely use the RF).  I'm a bit confused on what I should be looking for to make sure I don't have any issues with my sliders?.. that is, other than doing the slider swap.

Seems like now is the time to find out if I need any replacements rather than wait.

Is it mainly the non-1u keys and I should just check that the keysets I use fit ok?  Is it an isue of  tolerance for these sliders lacking uniformity / not tight enough?  Or would it be more accurate to say that they're are just some duds mixed in here and there?

i have a good amount of personal sets, most of which im sure i will never end up using and i just got for the sake of it so dont worry yourself too much on time constraints, i can assure you i have nothing but empathy for a lack of time due to new members of the family

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2885 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 12:59:59 »
i should be able to finish all replacement packing tonight, contact all the remaining people and list it here in the thread

additional if i have time ill post a form up for anyone who wants additional spacebars etc

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2886 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 14:08:44 »

Being dropped off monday

additions to that list

rowdy - packed and contacted
asbrodeus - replacement enter key and mods packed and contacted
davidh93 - packed and contacted
zenless - replacement mods packed and contacted
vigrith - contacted for more info
ldobler - packed and contacted
smittysteve  - replacements due to wrong shipping address packed and contacted
gabbagool  - replacement mods packed and contacted
joshwt - second part of order reissued and contacted
unforgivable - waiting on orange and white, have prepped the rest of order in the mean time and will drop off if shipping before orange and white arrive
fabian101 - holding order whilst waiting for new address but packed and ready
neon_tom  - replacements to a few faulty caps packed and contacted

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2887 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 14:33:37 »
Replied to the support ticket update, Bunny. Thanks!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2888 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 21:56:43 »

Being dropped off monday

Dear Mr BunnyLake,

Kind regards,
Rowdy

I'll be updating the last of the tickets and posting in this thread for clarity either tonight or tomorrow for you good sir

I had hoped to do them all last night but didn't have time

Many thanks for the quick response again :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #2889 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 02:48:17 »

I have to say... it took some work , and I'm not done , but I'm impressed. More thoughts to come.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2890 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 19:53:55 »
Show Image

I have to say... it took some work , and I'm not done , but I'm impressed. More thoughts to come.

Are those Hydro alphas? I ask because TA didn't come with a row 1 pipe/hash key

Offline Malenky

« Reply #2891 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 19:54:31 »
Show Image

That isn't row 1.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2892 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 19:56:37 »
Show Image

That isn't row 1.

Thanks, after taking a closer look, I see now lol.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2893 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 23:24:34 »
I finally did it. I still need an extra right shift key and my hasu controller still needs to be delivered. :P

Fc660c - 55g - jtk sliders- jtk caps- jtk topre spacebar -
hypersphere rings - https://imgur.com/gallery/0XCWm

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2894 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 05:06:26 »
i should be able to finish all replacement packing tonight, contact all the remaining people and list it here in the thread

additional if i have time ill post a form up for anyone who wants additional spacebars etc
Is it just me or do these jtk space bars feel better than topre original?

I'd take another spacebar.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2895 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 05:08:34 »

Is it just me or do these jtk space bars feel better than topre original?

I'd take another spacebar.

They are cherry profile which for me is a preferred profile feeling wise but it's of course subjective

My son has the Nora virus so I've spent the last 24 hours covered in vomit and looking after him so haven't had time to put the form up for the extras so my apologies for that, thankfully he's having a nap now but once he's feeling better hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to get that form up

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #2896 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 06:04:01 »
My son has the Nora virus so I've spent the last 24 hours covered in vomit and looking after him so haven't had time to put the form up for the extras so my apologies for that, thankfully he's having a nap now but once he's feeling better hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to get that form up

Best wishes for a quick recovery, while the virus isn't too dangerous it's really ****ing unpleasant, so I hope he'll feel better soon.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2897 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 15:43:41 »
Anyone know how I'm supposed to sand the jtk topre stabs and the caps?
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 May 2017, 15:47:08 by Latin00032 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2898 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 17:38:25 »

just the caps sir, just remove some material from the 2 stabilised parts of the caps until clearance is no longer an issue

the alternative to this would be drilling the case

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2899 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 17:42:55 »

just the caps sir, just remove some material from the 2 stabilised parts of the caps until clearance is no longer an issue

the alternative to this would be drilling the case
Do I sand the stabs, too?