Author Topic: HHKB accessories  (Read 3039 times)

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
HHKB accessories
« on: Fri, 21 December 2007, 04:38:11 »
Ok, for you HHKB owners.  How many of you carry your HHKB's back and forth between school, work, home, etc?  

I do and have recently purchased the following items to facilitate my mobile HHKB obsesion.  :)

HHKB hard case

USB 2.0 retractable cable (A-mini 5, 48')

In addition, I currently own and use this with my laptop to facilitate a, somewhat, ergonomic environment on the go:

Griffin Elevator

This is especially nice as it comes apart and fits quite nicely in my laptop bag.

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
HHKB accessories
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 22 December 2007, 10:05:27 »
I can't believe you carry laptop stand around with you. The rest of the stuff makes sense, but what is the reason you carry that?

Offline mr_sf_applet

HHKB accessories
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 22 December 2007, 10:07:35 »
I don't currently carry my HHKB anywhere. It stays home with me. But I do have the HHKB hard case, just in case, so to speak.

I don't have a retractable USB cable for the HHKB, but I'd really like to get one, now that I see the one in iMav's picture.

No need for a laptop stand, since I don't have a laptop, but I expect that to change in 2008, so I'll be looking for a stand to put my new laptop on.

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
HHKB accessories
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 22 December 2007, 10:08:41 »
Quote from: xsphat;2022
I can't believe you carry laptop stand around with you. The rest of the stuff makes sense, but what is the reason you carry that?

I'm confused.  Are you asking me why I carry a laptop stand with my laptop?  If so...isn't it obvious?  ;)

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
HHKB accessories
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 22 December 2007, 10:30:03 »
I get what you're saying, but the screen tilts, so what's the point? Why don't you buy an extra and leave it at work? I guess that is more to the point.