Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8582677 times)

Offline CaplockJack

Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #15350 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:16:20 »
If anyone is looking to sell your spot contact me.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15351 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:20:14 »
It will be super interesting to see how 4/20 plays out. Hopefully, since my suck ass job feels as though I have no right privacy when I'm not at work and I couldn't partake (bull**** urinalysis), I'll at least see a have some happiness for 4/20.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15352 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:22:11 »
If anyone is looking to sell your spot contact me.

You got eleventy-billion dollars?

It will be super interesting to see how 4/20 plays out. Hopefully, since my suck ass job feels as though I have no right privacy when I'm not at work and I couldn't partake (bull**** urinalysis), I'll at least see a have some happiness for 4/20.

It will be interesting to see how it pans out.  All I know is it will be kushy.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15353 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:23:50 »
It also gives me something to check every time I log into GH haha.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #15354 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:25:52 »

EDIT:

I'm having trouble inlining this youtube link. Grr...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wskkg7rXMkA
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:27:50 by cooldiscretion »

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15355 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 17:34:24 »
lol priceless, I'm not that desperate. Eventually I wont have to work for "the man", and with all luck it'll be federally legal in a couple years anyway.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #15356 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 23:39:08 »
and with all luck it'll be federally legal in a couple years anyway.

God I hope it will be.        That Shameless scene still has me giggling :))
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #15357 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 02:17:36 »
Anyone who made an address change, did you get a reply from CC? I emailed him and haven't heard anything.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #15358 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 11:12:02 »
Anyone who made an address change, did you get a reply from CC? I emailed him and haven't heard anything.

I asked for him to give me one BS cap & one MX cap instead of two MX caps a few days after I won sometime in January and never received a reply.

I just figure he probably didn't have time to reply but got the info.  Since changing out the stem isn't really a huge deal I wasn't worried.

Address changes are a different and altogether scary thing though. Hopefully he got your email and made a note.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #15359 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 13:34:42 »

I asked for him to give me one BS cap & one MX cap instead of two MX caps a few days after I won sometime in January and never received a reply.

I just figure he probably didn't have time to reply but got the info.  Since changing out the stem isn't really a huge deal I wasn't worried.

Address changes are a different and altogether scary thing though. Hopefully he got your email and made a note.

That worries be a bit. I really hope someone else answers.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline tbc

« Reply #15360 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 13:48:04 »

no reply
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15361 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 14:08:46 »

no reply
same.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #15362 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 14:49:22 »

no reply
same.
Ok, thanks

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #15363 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:21:44 »
any status updates on the Clackvent GB?
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #15364 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 11:40:39 »
Can CF give us an update? Doesn't even respond to emails :(

Even if he said he only got 1 artisan done since February is good enough in my books. Just don't go MIA when you have 10 grand of the community's money

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #15365 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 15:54:18 »
He's probably very busy.
Considering his health wasn't too great and never mentioned how he's been in that aspect, I think we should take that into consideration.

And he isn't MIA, he's still around.

He's also sent out multiple vent winner Clacks, so does that count as good enough? He's probably making all the caps right now

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #15366 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:11:16 »
He's probably very busy.
Considering his health wasn't too great and never mentioned how he's been in that aspect, I think we should take that into consideration.

He's also sent out multiple vent winner Clacks, so does that count as good enough? He's probably making all the caps right now

If he were so busy why would he add more to his plate by posting on 4/20 when most of the winners havent received there CV's yet

his last post he made was on 4/20 pertaining to picking (4-20) people, have no idea what that exactly means but one would assume it has to do with another sale.

"He's also sent out multiple vent winner Clacks, so does that count as good enough? He's probably making all the caps right now"

well its been over 3 months since my ticket with no updates from CC, whom continued to push back his posted dates. i can understand being busy, but to have it be 3months since receiving my payment w/o an update is wrong. Especially since the 4/20 posts from him i can feel a bit perturbed/put on the backburner. Only a handful of people received there CV's, IMO thats not good enough since we havent seen anything pop up in weeks.

WTH is going on CC, talk to us
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15367 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:55:25 »
please. at this point i have no idea if i'll ever even receive my caps because i don't know if you're seeing our change of address requests, so an update would be much appreciated.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15368 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 16:56:50 »
Make sure you get your change of address done through the Post Office, so there is that back up if anything. They are usually pretty good about forwarding mail.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #15369 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 17:02:51 »
I have to admit.  I am getting a bit worried about my CV caps.  Its been like 4 months and no word.  :(  He has a lot of my money right now...

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15370 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 17:11:05 »
Make sure you get your change of address done through the Post Office, so there is that back up if anything. They are usually pretty good about forwarding mail.
i'm not sure if that will work for me though since the package is being shipped to a business address, but it is addressed to me and not the business itself (maybe someone has some experience with this?). i assume they just don't bulk forward all mail shipped to the business address regardless of addressee.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15371 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 17:45:05 »
Don't say that people ;-; I don't have lots of money but a $50 loss would be a killer for me :X Hopefully he pulls through I doubt the clackman would screw everyone over I have a feeling he might be ill again though, maybe its something bad :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15372 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 17:46:59 »
i'm not sure if that will work for me though since the package is being shipped to a business address, but it is addressed to me and not the business itself (maybe someone has some experience with this?). i assume they just don't bulk forward all mail shipped to the business address regardless of addressee.

Oh man I don't know. I'd try to research it or use that gethuman website and find a way to speak to an actual person at the post office, even then, who knows. That's a rough one.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15373 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 18:01:03 »

I have tried this in the past, and ran into issues.  The post office would not offer any mail forwarding for a business address.  I am not saying its a lost cause, but it may not go through.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15374 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:02:47 »
I have tried this in the past, and ran into issues.  The post office would not offer any mail forwarding for a business address.  I am not saying its a lost cause, but it may not go through.
...and this is what makes the "oh yeah, don't worry guys, it'll get there eventually" approach that a lot of people are saying an uncomfortable one for me, and why i'd really appreciate some communication from clack/on his behalf :thumb: i was optimistic for end of month delivery when CV clacks started showing up early this month, but it's been weeks since any new ones have been posted so now my outlook is all on the man that's remained silent.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15375 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:37:27 »

He's probably very busy.

If he were so busy why would he add more to his plate by posting on 4/20 when most of the winners havent received there CV's yet

his last post he made was on 4/20 pertaining to picking (4-20) people, have no idea what that exactly means but one would assume it has to do with another sale.

"He's also sent out multiple vent winner Clacks, so does that count as good enough? He's probably making all the caps right now"

well its been over 3 months since my ticket with no updates from CC, whom continued to push back his posted dates. i can understand being busy, but to have it be 3months since receiving my payment w/o an update is wrong. Especially since the 4/20 posts from him i can feel a bit perturbed/put on the backburner. Only a handful of people received there CV's, IMO thats not good enough since we havent seen anything pop up in weeks.

Yea I understand. I'm not happy about it either, but I'm just trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

I'd love an update as well, I'm just trying to be positive and patient.

I have money tied in this as well so yea, we deserve not to be kept in the dark.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15376 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:42:44 »
...and this is what makes the "oh yeah, don't worry guys, it'll get there eventually" approach that a lot of people are saying an uncomfortable one for me, and why i'd really appreciate some communication from clack/on his behalf :thumb: i was optimistic for end of month delivery when CV clacks started showing up early this month, but it's been weeks since any new ones have been posted so now my outlook is all on the man that's remained silent.

I don't speak for everyone, but I think the general "It'll come when it comes" attitude is more aimed at people worried the caps won't arrive at all.  For someone in your situation I can certainly sympathize, and I think your frustration is justified.  I'm moving in a week and will need to change my address, so I'm a bit concerned as well, but your situation is even more unsettling.  :-/ 

All that said, I do think the Clackman means no malintent and is not intending to keep us in the dark.  He loves mystery, but I don't think he would intentionally leave us all hanging like this.  But who knows - I'm just speculating, and am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15377 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:50:41 »
I just want my first clack, and I am willing to wait how ever long it takes, I am excited I didn't have to do pay an arm and a leg for one

Offline Belfong

« Reply #15378 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 19:57:51 »
You all should think of me. First clackvent winner and no clackvent clack yet :p

Or think of rowdy - last clackvent winner - ETA 2016 maybe?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #15379 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:00:35 »
I'm just speculating, and am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah it's been a few months but I'm not worried, CC has always come through for us.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:03:39 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15380 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:00:35 »
I just want my first clack, and I am willing to wait how ever long it takes, I am excited I didn't have to do pay an arm and a leg for one, or my dignity
FTFY

NSFW
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15381 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:02:03 »
I just want my first clack, and I am willing to wait how ever long it takes, I am excited I didn't have to do pay an arm and a leg for one
I was not in this sale but can empathize with buying something with a mutual assumption that you would get what you paid for in a reasonable amount of time. Order for keyboard has been in for 6 months with little to no updates.8( I understand people get busy and I really hope there is no serious health problems in clacks case. Pwn I reay hope this comes to a timely conclusion as your first clack this must by huge for you. Good luck everyone and I hope this works out for all parties involved
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15382 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:03:18 »

I just want my first clack, and I am willing to wait how ever long it takes, I am excited I didn't have to do pay an arm and a leg for one, or my dignity
FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image
I would do this for a clack

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15383 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:05:10 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15384 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:05:55 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.
Okay, I am in the car right now, but when I get home if I can somehow make off with some lingerie

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #15385 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:08:49 »
come on people... this is the clackman we're talking about...

even if he held 3 more sales and it took two years for me to get my clack, i wouldn't be worried...

y'all need to chill...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15386 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:09:40 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.
damn why don't I get offers like that
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #15387 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:12:10 »
Group hug. It will all be okay. And I'm sorry to the change-in-address folks. I've been there, and it's not fun watching your stuff get delivered to the wrong address. Hugs and kisses
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15388 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:15:25 »

Group hug. It will all be okay. And I'm sorry to the change-in-address folks. I've been there, and it's not fun watching your stuff get delivered to the wrong address. Hugs and kisses

* HoffmanMyster embraces heedpantsnow

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15389 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:16:44 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.
Okay, I am in the car right now, but when I get home if I can somehow make off with some lingerie

This will be interesting haha

I really don't want to see this; but then how will you get a clack?

Do I even have a clack?

Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #15390 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:17:28 »

* HoffmanMyster embraces heedpantsnow

"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!"
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15391 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:18:04 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.

Do I even have a clack?

I am a man of my word, even if the other man doesn't hold up.

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #15392 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:18:47 »
come on people... this is the clackman we're talking about...

even if he held 3 more sales and it took two years for me to get my clack, i wouldn't be worried...

y'all need to chill...

I think most people are just concerned with lack of communication where it is important for them. Be it Change of Address request or a simple status update. I don't care if mine takes a year, but i also understand a simple update in his sub forum would go a long way, if he has taken ill again fair enough and i am sure we all wish him to get well.

But he also had the time to do a quick 420 thread, It don't think it unreasonable for people to be asking for some form of status update, even if it is as simple as "I'm alive, stuffs happening" every so often.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15393 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:20:41 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.

Do I even have a clack?

Respect

In that case, I'll send you something. No requirements.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15394 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:31:19 »

FTFY

NSFW
More
Show Image

Calling you out.

Do it.

Do I even have a clack?

Respect

In that case, I'll send you something. No requirements.

Trading pics of Clacks and Bros for sexy pics of GHers.  Hoping Clack and Bro pic market doesn't become over-saturated like the Pepe market.  Will also include pictures of envelopes of rare Pepe's drawn by a blind man and placed in an envelope so no one ever sees them.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15395 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:38:07 »
Just finished eating a ****ing huge burrito boyz, so when I get home it will be sexy pic time

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15396 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 20:58:15 »
Just finished eating a ****ing huge burrito boyz, so when I get home it will be sexy pic time

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Clack Therapy
« Reply #15397 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 21:24:16 »
Here you go, I feel like such a ****,
More
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 21:28:00 by pwnnarwhal »

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15398 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 21:54:26 »
lol you sir are the man

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #15399 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 22:04:04 »
Here you go, I feel like such a ****,
More
Show Image

it is times like these i wish tags worked with tapatalk.