Author Topic: Artisan mods for Topre - is there an online directory?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline menuhin

Artisan mods for Topre - is there an online directory?
« on: Sat, 07 January 2017, 10:08:11 »
For my HHKB, I'm looking for some blank Artisan caps that I've got some from HotKeysProject.

They're of high quality and are relatively affordable, but the problem is, they're incomplete: just short of the R_Shift and the Tab/Delete keys.

I've been trying to find a substitute, but I am still not able to identify all the artisan makers that support a full set of Topre modifiers.
So far, I found KeyKollectiv and Aerokey only.

I'm only interested in the textured blank keys like this one:

I know Bro Caps produces some of them but they're not for the row I want (number row) and 1 key of them can cost as much as a whole GMK set. Sales are also confusing, as sometimes one has to get in a 'lottery' or so.

My questions are:
1. Which Artisan key cap maker(s) produce a full modifier set for Topre?
Is there a directory to Artisan makers online for such search? (I know KeyPuller.com, it doesn't have this function yet and it is not documenting all the makers that ran some rounds already.)

2. Which Artisan key cap maker(s) create textured blank caps? In particular I'm looking for those for Topre, but it doesn't hurt to know more about the Artisan makers for Alps switches for example.

Thanks in advance.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]