geekhack Community > geekhack Media

IBM 122 "Battlefleet" Club: For Battleships and Battlecruisers:

<< < (11/13) > >>

sharktastica:

--- Quote from: depletedvespene on Tue, 04 August 2020, 16:10:32 ---
--- Quote from: sharktastica on Sat, 11 July 2020, 14:15:09 ---Updated photos of my beauties, including the Type I with the NOS case.
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Ew, EW, and EW. Lemme show you what proper custom-made Gui keys look like:

(Attachment Link)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
Ew? EW? I would come up with some sort of retort, but the Atari Jaguar's controller is a good enough joke. ;D Although admittedly, they look fabulous.

sharktastica:
Took some more up-to-date photos:

sharktastica:
Affirmative Computer Products 5250 emulator Unicomp PC-122. Note that this is an in-progress restoration. The original case was severely worn and keycaps were yellowed (as they were from their problematic period). I've fitted a new case (as pictured), but I'm temporarily using 3270 PC-style keycaps until I buy a proper 5250 set for it.

sharktastica:
Came in yesterday, I got the fifth and final piece for my major 122-key Model M variants puzzle!

A PC-compatible battlecruiser; IBM PS/2 Host Connected Keyboard (P/N 1397003) from 1997 made by IBM UK. It was originally German QWERTZ, but I swapped the alphanumeric and left function-key bank keycaps to something (almost) UK English and to suit my planned layout for this. However, I kept many of the German keys as a key to its origin and to keep as many as the lovely light-blue sub legends as possible!

funkmon:
It's one I've always wanted in my collection; btw qwertz is the best layout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version