Author Topic: Hello from San Francisco  (Read 8093 times)

Offline LilakisTeam

Hello from San Francisco
« on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 01:53:09 »
Hi everybody,
We are young high school students with a passion for mechanical keyboards. This ambition drove us to design multiple key caps with colors ranging from pastel to modern palettes. Our brand is named Lilakis, a play on words with lilac (our team's favorite color!) and keys. We have already rendered a few key cap set designs and we hope to make this a reality! We decided to create our own keycap set. There will be an interest check soon, so be sure to be on the look out for lilac keycaps. We'll be open to honest feedback and good ideas in the future. We've also just started to learn how to use blender for renders so any tips at all would be helpful. We hope to get our project off the ground and contribute high quality products to this community.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 June 2020, 01:55:10 by LilakisTeam »

Offline Maledicted

Re: Hello from San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 20:01:45 »
Hi LilakisTeam. Welcome to Geekhack.

That's cool. I imagine you'll fit in great here. I don't put too much emphasis on caps myself, but you might want to post in the Making Stuff Together! section about Blender tips.

Offline Binancaa

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 29 December 2021, 08:51:41 »
Hello, welcome to the forum!

Offline DubbTom

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 09 January 2022, 02:07:18 »
Welcome to Geekhack! It's always great to hear about new local designers in the Bay  :thumb:
poker II

Offline soldersoldier

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 11 May 2022, 23:52:57 »
Greetings from S.F. as well man.👍