Author Topic: Accepting New Vendors On Hold Until Mid-2021  (Read 50157 times)

Offline GMK_Andy

Accepting New Vendors On Hold Until Mid-2021
« on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 23:32:04 »
I just wanted to leave a formal message letting everyone know that we are not accepting new vendors at this time. Due to COVID our manufacturing was significantly slowed down, so for the time being we are working to catch up on all orders from existing vendors. We feel this is the right move to respect our vendors that have already placed orders they are waiting on.

We plan to accept new vendors again this year once we catch up, and still expect to see lead times drop as our new facilities come online even with the addition of new vendors.

If you are interested in becoming a vendor and want to be informed directly of when we plan to accept new vendors (once we know) and any requirements we have for our vendors please email me directly at a.cook@gmk-electronic-design.com with the subject: NEW VENDOR INQUIRY.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me here or via email.  :thumb:

Offline AuthenticDanger

Re: Accepting New Vendors On Hold Until Mid-2021
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 23 February 2021, 23:35:35 »
Does this mean that EXISTING vendors can continue to put sets into the queue?
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline GMK_Andy

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 08 March 2021, 20:07:57 »
Does this mean that EXISTING vendors can continue to put sets into the queue?

Yes, though we do monitor the que and regulate how many hours of work we can take on based on what we are capable of manufacturing. We also want to have opportunities for new vendors once we are opening the doors back up.

Offline gsp_89

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 03 August 2021, 11:29:26 »
Do you know what's with Deep Navy at the moment? is it still in production?

Latest update from cannonkeys says it's delayed due to resin/ covid, does it mean resin required to fulfil all deep navy orders still yet to be fully sourced?