geekhack Community > Off Topic

Chatgpt

(1/2) > >>

tp4tissue:
jesus christ, this thing is awesome !

Why even go to school,  just talk to AI chan all day, you'll be way ahead of the average hughmahn..

fohat.digs:
Whence wisdom?

CaesarAZealad:
Computers were never meant to be people. If they ever make like, bladerunner synthetic humans than like yeah I ain't gonna call it a toaster or nothing, but I see us going more in the terminator direction than anything like that the way these chatbots are coming.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: CaesarAZealad on Sat, 28 January 2023, 20:01:00 ---Computers were never meant to be people. If they ever make like, bladerunner synthetic humans than like yeah I ain't gonna call it a toaster or nothing, but I see us going more in the terminator direction than anything like that the way these chatbots are coming.

--- End quote ---

In anycase, climate change is as dangerous to humans as it is to AI's given how they are still dependent on human support.  So, hopefully they'll lend a hand in at least solving this current crisis.

Whether they go skynet in the future, I'm honestly ok with that, if they're that smart and self-sustaining, that's objectively better than any of human's biological children.

CaesarAZealad:
Humans are superior to robots for the very fact that we're better and they're worse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version