Author Topic: [Vending] GMK Hyperfuse Sale 10/23  (Read 229917 times)

Offline Kompanion

[Vending] GMK Hyperfuse Sale 10/23
« Reply #450 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 17:07:36 »
Any updates on this Binge? Been waiting almost a month and none of my PM get replied :(

I'm sorry I didn't think I missed any PMs.  I understand it's been a couple weeks, but we've just had a bunch of government holidays and the replacement keys are getting here even slower because of some issue with the postal service.  I've been assured it's all taken care of and the packages will start to flow again and not just on the sticket front.

Like I've said in other places.  The last hyperfuse guys are going to get a special gift from me :)

Patiently waiting I've got my Hyperfuse board ready to go! Just luck of the draw my order also didn't make it out. I'm sure you're more stressed out than the rest of us, Binge!

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
Re: [Vending] GMK Hyperfuse Sale 10/23
« Reply #451 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 17:52:56 »
Any updates on this Binge? Been waiting almost a month and none of my PM get replied :(

I'm sorry I didn't think I missed any PMs.  I understand it's been a couple weeks, but we've just had a bunch of government holidays and the replacement keys are getting here even slower because of some issue with the postal service.  I've been assured it's all taken care of and the packages will start to flow again and not just on the sticket front.

Like I've said in other places.  The last hyperfuse guys are going to get a special gift from me :)

Patiently waiting I've got my Hyperfuse board ready to go! Just luck of the draw my order also didn't make it out. I'm sure you're more stressed out than the rest of us, Binge!

* Binge twitches.

What makes you say that?

* Binge twitches and yips.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #452 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 19:34:51 »
Updating everyone 'cause nobody trusts Binge and gets annoyed with him easily.

Bought only Stickets?  Packages getting sent out.  Tomorrow should be the end of those.
Bought Hyperfuse or Hyperfuse and Stickets and still waiting?  We're waiting too!! (see above post about postal service delays) and can't wait to send these out as soon as we can send them as complete sets!

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #453 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 15:47:32 »
Just want everyone to know that I am on top of the missing keys from my order, and I feel extremely horrid about how much time it's taking to sort it out.

Lack of communication from me has been due to an especially heavy workload to which I can only apologize to those affected by delays.  I can assure you the delays are not something I want to throw blame around with, and I have been told we are close to having the entire thing sorted out.

I honestly can't say that I believe anyone involved before the keys get to me-- if this doesn't happen by Christmas I will be sending out the orders of stickets and refunding the remaining Hyperfuse orders.  I don't mean to upset anyone by offering that as the only option, but it is getting out of hand and I'm tired.

Offline Kompanion

« Reply #454 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:02:30 »
Just want everyone to know that I am on top of the missing keys from my order, and I feel extremely horrid about how much time it's taking to sort it out.

Lack of communication from me has been due to an especially heavy workload to which I can only apologize to those affected by delays.  I can assure you the delays are not something I want to throw blame around with, and I have been told we are close to having the entire thing sorted out.

I honestly can't say that I believe anyone involved before the keys get to me-- if this doesn't happen by Christmas I will be sending out the orders of stickets and refunding the remaining Hyperfuse orders.  I don't mean to upset anyone by offering that as the only option, but it is getting out of hand and I'm tired.

Hm, it's only the NUM ENT key missing from hyperfuse isn't it? Can I just get the rest of the caps? It's going on a 60% anyway and I'd much rather have the rest of the set than my money back. Maybe a discount for the lack of a full numpad, but those keys would sit useless in the box for me anyway and/or you can always just send them when you get them. It might not be the best option for everyone, but it definitely work for me!
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 December 2015, 16:13:19 by Kompanion »

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #455 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 17:26:08 »

Hm, it's only the NUM ENT key missing from hyperfuse isn't it? Can I just get the rest of the caps? It's going on a 60% anyway and I'd much rather have the rest of the set than my money back. Maybe a discount for the lack of a full numpad, but those keys would sit useless in the box for me anyway and/or you can always just send them when you get them. It might not be the best option for everyone, but it definitely work for me!

No comment.  My statement on the matter is final until further notice.

Mod Edit: Edited to quote other post due to original being duplicate that was subsequently deleted - broken links are bad, mmkay?
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 December 2015, 19:58:58 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #456 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 18:17:30 »

As much as that sucks, because I have a board set aside for it and got some artisans and gmk modifies for this very set, I suppose I would rather this than being tagged along for months. Thank you for all your effort binge and I'm still hoping for the best! Happy holidays and good luck with the hungerworks stuff in the new year.... but for now take yourself a nice break my man.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #457 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 10:08:57 »
I'm so happy T-T  :'(

With any luck we can put this madness behind us by Thursday.

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #458 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 11:57:54 »
This sucks, let me know if there's anything I can do to help, Binge.

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #459 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 12:04:39 »
I would rather have the set minus a key than no set at all. Just my .02 cents.  :-X

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #460 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 13:19:20 »
I would rather have the set minus a key than no set at all. Just my .02 cents.  :-X

Please read the quote below.

I'm so happy T-T  :'(

With any luck we can put this madness behind us by Thursday.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #461 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 16:44:57 »
Expected Delivery Day:   Saturday, December 12, 2015  :thumb:

Offline raymogi

« Reply #462 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 17:00:34 »

Expected Delivery Day:Saturday, December 12, 2015  :thumb:

I see a light at the end of the tunnel :D

Btw Binge, I might do a change of shipping address. Won't be home for at least 2 weeks for the coming holidays.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #463 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 17:07:43 »

Expected Delivery Day:Saturday, December 12, 2015  :thumb:

I see a light at the end of the tunnel :D

Btw Binge, I might do a change of shipping address. Won't be home for at least 2 weeks for the coming holidays.

Yeah that's something you can do, just e-mail the address change to info@bingecap.com when you get a chance.

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #464 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 08:54:08 »
Got a call this morning that they lost the package... then 10 minutes later they found it again and it should be at my place in a matter of hours.  :thumb:

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #465 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 09:05:53 »
Got a call this morning that they lost the package... then 10 minutes later they found it again and it should be at my place in a matter of hours.  :thumb:
This is such a roller coaster ride! I hope the rest finishes up nice and smoothly. You are handling all this very well!
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #466 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 12:34:46 »
Caps are being sorted into their missing spots, packages taped up-- getting ready to ship out.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #467 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 12:45:27 »
Sweet :D

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #468 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:04:13 »

:thumb:

Offline dthai17

« Reply #469 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 15:16:33 »
I got my email! thanks for everything binge  :thumb:

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #470 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 19:12:12 »
We done here folks.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #471 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 19:17:53 »
We done here folks.

Nice job Binge  :thumb:
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #472 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 19:20:00 »
Good work Binge :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #473 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:42:50 »
HELL YEAH! Thanks so much Binge! Can't wait for my first custom set!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Poker II

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #474 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 10:43:09 »
We done here folks.

Thank you so much, and congratulations.  :thumb:
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline tuba section

« Reply #475 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 23:49:07 »
I can't begin to imagine the stress and time that went in to doing this, Binge, but I really want to thank you for making these sets available to those of us who weren't able to get in the first time around. Happy holidays, you deserve a vacation

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #476 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:14:14 »
Thank you binge!!
Potato pix

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #477 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:44:23 »
Thank you binge!!
Potato pix

You are very welcome.  I am sorry for the delays.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #478 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:22:02 »
All I can say is wow. This is my first custom set and I don't think ill ever need another one. This thing is amazing. The stickers look great on my laptop and scooter too. Thanks Binge!

Poker II

Offline Binge

• Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #479 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:25:10 »
All I can say is wow. This is my first custom set and I don't think ill ever need another one. This thing is amazing. The stickers look great on my laptop and scooter too. Thanks Binge!

You're very welcome.  I knew this would be something very special.  The endurance was worth it :)

Offline dthai17

« Reply #480 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 12:03:56 »
Thanks for everything binge! I really wanted this set and you made it happen for me :)