geekhack Marketplace > HendyZone

Varmilo VA87M & VB87M, Keycaps, PBT Spacebar - ARRIVED

(1/4) > >>

HendyZone:
We will carrying Varmilo mechanical keyboard from now on and forever :p

It's very great and solid board
I already test some sample from them, including their colorful PBT keycap

If you know that Varmilo ever comes with costar stabilizer, from now on they didn't use costar stabilizer anymore
all comes with cherry stabilizer. The cherry stabilizer not mushy on this varmilo, like they modified the stab. Same technique use on Ducky One, Ducky Shine 5, NT108 as far as i know

On September we will have incoming Varmilo inventory
- VA87M
- VB87M (Cheaper Version)
- a lot of colorful varmilo keycap set
- PBT spacebar

You guys can browse the products later on here -> http://mechkeyboards.id/varmilo

We will update when the stocks is coming

Lepidus:
Nice! What about that 660M bluetooth varmillo sold a while ago, its really gone forever?

Also, will you have KULs restocked anytime soon?

trenzafeeds:
I feel like at one point you could purchase varmillos with gaterons. Will that be an option from you guys?

HendyZone:

--- Quote from: Lepidus on Thu, 03 September 2015, 19:39:32 ---Nice! What about that 660M bluetooth varmillo sold a while ago, its really gone forever?

Also, will you have KULs restocked anytime soon?

--- End quote ---

So far yes no 660M they make again
KUL restocks on this month should be arrived :cool:

--- Quote from: trenzafeeds on Thu, 03 September 2015, 20:20:58 ---I feel like at one point you could purchase varmillos with gaterons. Will that be an option from you guys?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: trenzafeeds on Thu, 03 September 2015, 20:20:58 ---I feel like at one point you could purchase varmillos with gaterons. Will that be an option from you guys?

--- End quote ---

Yes majority comes with Gateron switch ;)

Lepidus:
Hey, Hendy

Will Va87m arrive anytime soon? Will it be the backlit version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version