geekhack Marketplace > Bingecap Archive

[REBRANDING ALERT] The future of Bingecap - HungerWorkStudio

<< < (17/19) > >>

trees:
"Caps by Binge" sounds super fancy.

FLFisherman:

--- Quote from: trees on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:56:06 ---"Caps by Binge" sounds super fancy.

--- End quote ---

A little too fancy. If I were to get any of those caps branded like that I'd probably have to buy a whole new "fancy" keyboard to match it.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: FLFisherman on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:57:46 ---
--- Quote from: trees on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:56:06 ---"Caps by Binge" sounds super fancy.

--- End quote ---

A little too fancy. If I were to get any of those caps branded like that I'd probably have to buy a whole new "fancy" keyboard to match it.

--- End quote ---

OooooOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhHHH NNNoooooOOOOOooooooo....

(that's sarcasm :P )

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: Binge on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:36:23 ---I'm not going to change my handle here, and I'm not going to say it is wise that people recognize say, a cap made by my wife, as a Bingecap.

The change to Hunger Work Studio was needed to grow.  Here's an example,

--- Quote ---Who made this stuff?  Oh it's made by Hunger Work Studio.  Which artist?  Oh! WidgiePidge!?  I guess that is Binge's wife.
--- End quote ---

Anyone who works with me gets recognition.  That's the goal.

--- End quote ---

Sounds great, will there be a makers mark on the cap to identify the artist?

Binge:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 22 December 2015, 10:43:31 ---Haha it's been awhile, Binge, I forgot!  :P  But you're right, the community picked the name and you ran with it.  Thanks for clearing that up.  :thumb:

Rebranding makes complete sense and I support it.  Would you be opposed to someone calling the caps that HWS produces Hunger Work Caps?  Or do you prefer Hunger Work Studio Caps?

--- End quote ---

I'm really not offended if people called a cap I made/make a bingecap, or if they want to be careful not to offend wifu a HWC, hunger work cap, hunger work studio cap... just be comfortable with what you choose and give credit where credit is due :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version